Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
[HTC Town] Update on Furry/scaly town Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakurous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:10 am
Hello every furry out there =3

This is a continuation of the topic "Hey, everyone! Let's make an official "Furry/Scaly Town"! why am I continuing the topic here? It seems like the original creator went astray and began to become inactive on her Gaia account, so I thought I could fill her role.
(Proof of my claim in “about me” section in bright yellow)
First off, the location of our furry/scaly town shall be at 128193 barton. Currenty at the time 9:22 mountain time it has 41 homes vacant for you home to be on.

If at all possible, move your homes to that location, I believe it costs 1000 gold to move your home to that location,
(If you don't have gold play "booty grab" or "Zomg" [play at the saw mill, you get tons of gold there] you should get your gold quickly that way)
When we have all of your homes here, we can leave any "furry haters" that decide to follow us into our furry/scaly haven and just go inside.
MAKE SURE YOUR HOMES ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED OR LOCKED. We don't want an open door for our enemies.

Also, I thought I could be in charge of the "topic of the day" for the area, if you want to receive messages about the topic, please sign up your
Username and email at:
http://www.bloodfox.com/registration4furrytown/index.html

This way I can mass email/ Gaia message you all about the upcoming events/ topics easily so I don’t have to copy and paste all of your usernames, and put each one in, one at a time (trust me with this many members, it’s not fun).

Thank you furry/scalies for your patience and understanding.

PS: the Gaia topic creating for the area probably won’t happen because I am cheep XP but I will PM you the topic of the area so we have
Something to talk about. For any questions please put they here in the forum, and I will try to answer you ASAP.

ALSO ADD ME AS A FRIEND!!! SO I CAN MASS MESSAGE YOU THE TOPICS!!!
Again thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:02 pm
i'm in...i'm in 9 barton the house closest to sign  

YingBlanc

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:41 pm
I am in 3 barton!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:03 pm
Im in 9 barton as well.  

Vanillist

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:55 pm
It has been too long since I have done gaia towns. How do I move in to this location?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:14 pm
their is a house button on the my gaia page, click it and then you will want to relocate your home. dont let the robot do it for you.  

Vanillist

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Hey are we going to have a block party to commerate the event?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 pm
I built my house at the town~! <3

Memories of Phantasm

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:19 pm
Barton 1!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:00 am
Im gonna hang out there....But nobody seems to hang out there too.... Come on people hang out with me! >:3  

Vanillist

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:08 am
well your already in my house to might as well know my neighbours more xd

Edit: i think every weekend we should have something that gets the whole area together in the centre like some sort of contest or something  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:05 pm
I must be really bad at this or something. I paid the 1000 to move my house, but am unable to actually put my house down in the town.

It does not show any available lots to put my house. Am I doing something wrong?  

00Shoe
Captain

Zakurous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:08 am
00Shoe
I must be really bad at this or something. I paid the 1000 to move my house, but am unable to actually put my house down in the town.

It does not show any available lots to put my house. Am I doing something wrong?

I believe not, I too show that all the houses have been taken, apparently a bunch of newbies that just joined gaia, just build their houses there, i show only a few houses that actually belong to the Cafe, im sorry for the inconvenience, i am working on trying to find a new location if possible. If not, we still have a few houses in the area for a haven against furry hatters.

again im sorry for the inconvenience  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:14 am
it's ok got plenty of money  

YingBlanc

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:23 am
Money is pretty easy to get anyhow.

We should organize a mass move once we figure out where we want to go.

It would be nice if we could reserve houses...  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff