Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
My art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 pm
http://ice-wolf458.deviantart.com/#/d2yxpwh
I was finshed with a test in algebra i done the homework (Its the back of the paper i drew it on) so i drew this the hair is covering her eyes yesh i know my rl name is lard and clearly visible my kand writing is huge -.-
Feedback please  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 pm
C'mon people i just want to know what i need to improve on D:  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:26 pm
I am no artist, but I think a good start would be working on the lines a little more. It is really hard to tell where one part starts and where the other ends.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image

Well i'm no good as an artist but i'd say work on the anatomy of the body a little more.
unless it's a chibi then it's fine, but i'd try giving more curve to the person, or try drawing at an angle. :3

EmoFoxxeh

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm
Le PoisoN SKUNKY
Hey people. Well, it's not really art, but I made this from pics of my friends' Avitars. Cool, right? mrgreen

User Image

That is pretty cute  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:52 pm
Thanks. I have many others and am still creating more. I could include any of you if you want. Just send me a message if you please. I'll post another one some other time. See ya. mrgreen  

FURRY -F-O-E-

Animal Elder

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 pm
Le PoisoN SKUNKY
Thanks. I have many others and am still creating more. I could include any of you if you want. Just send me a message if you please. I'll post another one some other time. See ya. mrgreen

Nahh I'm good but thank you ^^'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:30 am
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
Le PoisoN SKUNKY

Nahh I'm good but thank you ^^'

What's that matter? Scared of my superior intelect? mrgreen  

FURRY -F-O-E-

Animal Elder

FURRY -F-O-E-

Animal Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 am
Okay, I've decided to stop posting those comiks in concern of offending the other Gaians. So, no more. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:39 pm
@Le PoisoN SKUNKY; I'm not offended. I don't see anything offensive.

@Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx;
It's pretty hard to see the feeling of depression because of lack of facial expression. Try adding a light shadow under the bangs, head slightly tipped down, a slight sad line on the lips.
The face shape looks a bit odd though. It needs a line to make out the nose, a line to make out the slight curve between the nose and lips (forgot what it's called), a line for the lips of course and a slight curve for the chin.
like this:
User Image
The head is way too big, and since the body is stiff and thin it makes it seem like the head is dripping out of the neck.
If those are boobs, they seem too flat. Breasts have a half circle at the bottom and a slight diagonal line on top.
If you want to master a little anatomy, try drawing people through observation or with photos. Study the length and width for heads and bodies. 3nodding
Before drawing the body, draw a stick figure like this:
User Image
From right to left, the stick figure is drawn first for the pose. Then it's the outline of the body parts and so on.
As for me, I'm still learning how to draw bodies. It takes a lot of practice to make it as good as that hot chick.
Here's one of my art:
User Image
The arm is a bit too short, so that's one of the mistakes I noticed on my own. Which is good because I'm becoming more aware of the anatomy. xD  

Jiti

Tiny Animal

Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces