The Beginning (Immortal Character Creation) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wabbradford
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:41 pm
This is the character creation for Immortal (Gods, Demi-gods, Angles) Characters. Here is the profile skeleton.

Username: (Your Username)
Name: (Your Name)
Nickname: (If one is had)
Race: (God, Demi-God, Angle, ect.)
Age: (If your a god remember, , your probably been around for a long time)
God of: (If a god)
Godly Parent: (If Demi god)
Angel of: (If Angel)

Picture: (URL or Image, witch-ever you prefer)
Appearance: ( In words )

Personality: (How they act
Bio: (Their History)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:00 am
Username: Aplolgetix
Name: Angel
Nickname: Angie
Race: Angel
Angle of: errrmm...she dont have an angle...but shes an ANGEL of war
Power - elemental power of water, lightning and telepathy...Great Warrior

Picture: User Image
Appearance: blonde, hot, looks 18, skinny, pretty, has sword witch she carries everywhere, wears a short warrior outfit that just passes mid thigh on her, has snow white wings tainted with red the sign of blood.

Personality: is quiet loves planning strategies on war and playing war games...loves no one as of yet
Bio: Angie was her fathers destruction her father was the angel of peace and her mother of love she drove her father mad of because of the war stories she told as she watched from the heavens unto earth. her very exsistence intimidated the other angels for none had ever seen an angel of war before..she had gotten used to it shutting out everyone in her life besides sincerity though her name is sincerity it has nothing to do with her personality you could say she was quite the opposite but enough about her, angie and sin played war games together and bet on the wars on who was going to win angie mostly won but sincerity loved the havoc war created. Angie Watched as her Best friend was thrown from heaven and down to earth she watches over her but then now she has the chance to see her again......but will she choose to....OF COURSE!! THEY WERE BEST BUDDIES FOR AGES!!  

TheJokesOnTheBat

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500

TheJokesOnTheBat

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:08 am
i yi yi...you know how long it took me to do angie...now i gots to do another...perfect...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am
lol why?  

wabbradford
Captain

TheJokesOnTheBat

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:10 am
gots to do sincerity lolz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:26 pm
Username: Wabbradford
Name: William
Nickname: The King
Race: God
God of: Creation, Also the king of the gods

Picture:
User Image
Appearance: Has dark hair, almost never looks people in the eye, covered with scars.

Personality:
For the king of the gods, he is incredibly shy. He believes in being kind, though he's happy to kill a few things to keep order. Highly irresponsible, despite he created everything. He's already forgotten about most things he created.
Bio:
When he appeared in the nothingness, he was lonely. He created Olympus, were he zapped the other gods into existence. For many years, they just hung around and talked but they grew bored. They created earth so they could watch man rise and fall and observe how they are. The underworld and demons were also created by him, only to help keep mortals in line, yet it failed.  

wabbradford
Captain

TheJokesOnTheBat

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:32 am
wabbradford
This is the character creation for Immortal (Gods, Demi-gods, Angles) Characters. Here is the profile skeleton.

Username: (Your Username)
Name: (Your Name)
Nickname: (If one is had)
Race: (God, Demi-God, Angle, ect.)
Age: (If your a god remember, , your probably been around for a long time)
God of: (If a god)
Godly Parent: (If Demi god)
Angel of: (If Angel)

Picture: (URL or Image, witch-ever you prefer)
Appearance: ( In words )

Personality: (How they act
Bio: (Their History)

Brad (gonna call you that from now on...) i didnt know if you meant Angle...Or angel But Angel Made More Sense So I Fixed It...Please Dont Get Angry  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:22 pm
Username: Mineymonkey
Name: Sopdu
Nickname: Soaps
God of: War

User Image

Appearance: She has wings which allow her to glide through the air if she has ran at 50 mph. She also has a staff of made of a very strong metal not known to Earth. Her staff weighs 150 pounds. It does a large amount of piercing damage. Her clothes are very tattered for being in many wars against other gods who betrayed Wabbradford. She has gray long hair because she does not care about her appearance.

Personality: Likes too work alone but if needed she will work with a army by her side. Loner. But if you get to know her she can become a great friend. She also likes to eat COOKIES.

Bio: He has the power to control some plants from his age of 5. He has killed many betrayal gods cause The King ordered it. He has held back the Demon army by himself but has a struggle near the end. He has low stanima, average damage is high, high health. And has many reviving potions.  

Mineymonkey

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kroptorr

Beloved Friend

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:09 am

Username: kroptorr
Name:Nellor
Nickname:Charon
God of: the god of death

Picture:User Image (URL or Image, witch-ever you prefer)
Appearance:He has pure white hair and eyes that can see into the very souls of men and gods and any other being.he carries a long scythe that looks like this(User Image).

Personality: kind and caring and all ways loving to those that have pure souls.but is vicious and cruel to those who have evil in there souls.
Bio:He was the ferry man of souls guiding them to there final resting place but was stopped from his work when he grew bored of it and decided to see the world.he never met anyone outside his little small guiding world.he still hasn't met anyone since he just started his journey and is looking forward to see others.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 am
wabbradford
lol why?

hey how is my cahrecter..is he good....apolgetix invited em to join thsi guild btu i wanted to knwo if you likeed my charecter  

Kroptorr

Beloved Friend

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheJokesOnTheBat

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:06 am
Loves IT!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:03 am
Aplolgetix
Loves IT!!

*blushes* really...thanks i kinda based him off the god charon the olimpic god of souls..and crap soorry..ive been suing my old name agian...i forgot his naem was nellor and not len...sorr.y.im so used to using len  

Kroptorr

Beloved Friend

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fionnala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:10 am
Username: Hate the love
Name: Fionnuala
Nickname: Fio, pup (only really close friends call her these)
Race: Goddess
God of: Wolves
Godly Parent: none
Angel of: none

Picture:User Image
Appearance: she prefurs to usually take the form of a child with wolf ears and a tail, draped in an ancient robe with words of the formors enscribed along the trim. she usually has a few wolfs following her
Personality: playful at times, she can be a lil prankster when she is at familiar ground, when pissed, run.
Bio: she is the guardian of the wolves and her rule is strongest in the woods of old Celtic Ireland. several tribes of old used to worship her for her power and mercy and bow before her beauty she is usually a merciful goddess but when in a state of rage, only one word she goes by:
Blaidd Drwg  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:20 am
Username: DeamonAngels
Name: Riina
Nickname: None
God of: Fire

Picture: http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/JoySakura/Goddess/full_546434263.jpg
Appearance: She has short blonde hair and vibrant green eyes. She stands at 5 foot 2 inches and weighs about 110 pounds.

Personality: She is very playful, like fire itself, but when provoked she can burn those around her badly. She likes to have fun and sometimes she can get carried away with it. She knows that it is a bad thing most times, but others, she really does not care.
Bio: She is the Goddess of Fire and has been around for ages. That is all for her bio...  

DeamonAngels

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I-am-ninja-O-death
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am
Username: I_am_ninja_O_death
Name: Raddos, the great Storme (it is meant to be spelled that way)
Nickname: Storm
Race: Primordial being
Primordial of: Storm

Picture: Storm form: http://www.amazing-animations.com/animations/fire010.gif
Mortal form: http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Zeus--greek-mythology-687267_1024_768.jpg
Appearance: Giant, white or black clothes depending on mood, Lightning that transforms into weapons

Personality: Doesn't interact well, prefers action to thinking
Bio: All the energy in the world is sucked up into a great cloud, that cloud spews out the used energy as lightning. This cloud has a Primordial representation as Raddos, he is effectively a storm god. He was created when William first used his powers, each time a power is used, Raddos gets more powerful.  
War Of The Hevens

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff