8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:35 pm
funny momments online
saw this on youtube i had to try it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7U9rnqHBAA  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 pm
im assuming you mean funny game moments. one time my friend was playing prince of persia sands of time. and took her a milion trys to get across this one part she finaly did. and decided to make her char do a dance of glory on the ledge and slip and fell hahahaha  

Ryuna_08

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:21 pm
Ryuna_08
im assuming you mean funny game moments. one time my friend was playing prince of persia sands of time. and took her a milion trys to get across this one part she finaly did. and decided to make her char do a dance of glory on the ledge and slip and fell hahahaha

well yaa that works to its preaty funny i can just imagine something like that happening to me yaa i see it....... aha  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:00 pm
thinks of some thing else that happening oh yeah i was playing prince of persia and the prince just jumps on a pole but it looked like he glomped it  

Ryuna_08

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:25 pm
Ryuna_08
thinks of some thing else that happening oh yeah i was playing prince of persia and the prince just jumps on a pole but it looked like he glomped it

aha glomp.... i was playing dead space and a necromorph jumped out of a vent well it tryed but it got stuck which is odd b/c thats the first one to do that so i just looked at him for like seconds just listaning to iscacs breathing hes all panaking but hes not geting attacked and i ripperd the poor thing  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:50 pm
stressed when my sister plays assassins creed she panicks when she is being chased and instead of jumping from building to building she leaps off like an idiot lol rofl  

Ryuna_08

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:55 am
So many of them.<3

GTA4: Driving a motorcycle down the road, 6 stars, getting chased by helicopters and everything. No damage to my health, and I'm pulling off all these awesome moves. Then I run into a hot dog cart and explode. >3>

MAG: Best moment ever. My friend is playing on his account, and sees a sniper shooting at him. Well, the first sniper shot missed, so my friend, who had a shotgun and a rocket launcher, pulls out the rocket launcher and fires it where the sniper was across the map. My friend gets killed from the sniper, clean headshot. The rocket killed the same sniper.

MW2: Okay, in Rundown, I'm sitting there sniping, long distance. Like any other sniper, I get impatient, and start running forward. I see a guy in a house above me, and wasn't gonna make it in time to knife him. So I look up, and start shooting. He hides behind a wall after being hit from my first shot. My reaction: I know he's in there somewhere! *unloads several rounds into the wall, finally scoring a penetration kill* Cool! Headshot! *keep running*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:39 pm
My friend always screamed on shooters when she was shot or just really any games when she was attacked razz blegh, i dont know any real girl gamers in rl >w<  

CandehLlama

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 pm
Muse_of_the_Soul
So many of them.<3

GTA4: Driving a motorcycle down the road, 6 stars, getting chased by helicopters and everything. No damage to my health, and I'm pulling off all these awesome moves. Then I run into a hot dog cart and explode. >3>

MAG: Best moment ever. My friend is playing on his account, and sees a sniper shooting at him. Well, the first sniper shot missed, so my friend, who had a shotgun and a rocket launcher, pulls out the rocket launcher and fires it where the sniper was across the map. My friend gets killed from the sniper, clean headshot. The rocket killed the same sniper.

MW2: Okay, in Rundown, I'm sitting there sniping, long distance. Like any other sniper, I get impatient, and start running forward. I see a guy in a house above me, and wasn't gonna make it in time to knife him. So I look up, and start shooting. He hides behind a wall after being hit from my first shot. My reaction: I know he's in there somewhere! *unloads several rounds into the wall, finally scoring a penetration kill* Cool! Headshot! *keep running*

wait how did you blow by hitting a cart ? was your bike the only thing getting shot at?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:47 pm
CandehLlama
My friend always screamed on shooters when she was shot or just really any games when she was attacked razz blegh, i dont know any real girl gamers in rl >w<
aha screaming we all do it i just sometimes yell out LEROY!!! i have no idead who that is but i saw it in a funny video  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:07 pm
oh i got a great funny momment i was playing mafia 2 there was a fight seen in the shower you know... yes a fight seen i fought two the fat guy off and i saw his body slide all the way to the drain and his fat looked like it was bing sucked in by the drain i was laghing so hard i forgot that there was another guy kicking my @ss in a head lock  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 pm
8-LUST-8
Muse_of_the_Soul
So many of them.<3

wait how did you blow by hitting a cart ? was your bike the only thing getting shot at?
My bike hit the propane tank on the side of it. ._.; It sucked.  

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:32 pm
Muse_of_the_Soul
8-LUST-8
Muse_of_the_Soul
So many of them.<3

My bike hit the propane tank on the side of it. ._.; It sucked.

ahaa oh my god thats funny  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:58 pm
i got another story well its not funny to me but i know if it dident happen to me it would be funny.

i was playing dmc3 and i was all the way to the final boss, and i saved to take a break and to let my sister play. i had clocked 70hrs. and my sister plays for like 20 minutes. and then i go and load my game after she was done. and my game now says 20 minutes. i was like gonk then i was scream then my sister goes it wont happen next time. and walks out of the room (probably for her safty) and i start saying next time over and over again till she comes bak like 10 minutes later. and goes are you alright. i slowly turn my head to look at her evil and go there wont be a next time get your own memory card.

so i made her do all the leveling up the next time around.  

Ryuna_08

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:39 pm
Ryuna_08
i got another story well its not funny to me but i know if it dident happen to me it would be funny.

i was playing dmc3 and i was all the way to the final boss, and i saved to take a break and to let my sister play. i had clocked 70hrs. and my sister plays for like 20 minutes. and then i go and load my game after she was done. and my game now says 20 minutes. i was like gonk then i was scream then my sister goes it wont happen next time. and walks out of the room (probably for her safty) and i start saying next time over and over again till she comes bak like 10 minutes later. and goes are you alright. i slowly turn my head to look at her evil and go there wont be a next time get your own memory card.

so i made her do all the leveling up the next time around.

ok thats not funny at all and i dont mean that in like a sarcastic way more like thats a horribale thin to do.  
Guild Graveyard - For old threads to R.I.P

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff