Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Alpha Profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:58 pm
Profiles go here!

RP Thread  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Wolf Aspect

User Image

Rajirah Wahya
I'm The Wolf Aspect
My friends call me Raj
I'm a Male
I'm 21 years old
I was born on August 9th
I freaking love this song! If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback

Not that you'd care but, Five feet, Six inches
Also I weigh One Hundred and Fifty Pounds

This is how I act

For the most part I'm quiet. But I will speak my mind when I feel the need or want. Despite being young I have a lot of wisdom and insight. I am very loyal to those I consider friends, but if someone were to threaten them or those I care for life for said person or persons would become very bleak indeed.

What do I like and what do I hate?
I like being outdoors on a cool autumn night, enjoying the moon and the crisp air. I also enjoy being wise beyond my years, with my physical strength to protect me when words fail. What do I not like? People who feel that they are superior to someone simply due to their size or strength. Physical strength is only important if the person who has it also has the mind to use it properly and as a last resort to settle an issue. Some people refuse to learn that lesson sometimes...

My life's story
About me hmm. Not much is known honestly. My parents disapeared when I was five. Some distant relatives took me in, though they never seemed to be happy about it. For the most part I raised myself, teaching myself the ways of the world and how to protect those I care about. Through fights I got into due to older kids picking on me I became strong and skilled. Determined not to let anyone make me feel like I wasn't worth something. I search for my parents, wondering what happened to them, and why they left me so long ago.

Elyra Malaki

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:05 pm
Bat Aspect

User Image

Dark Umber
I'm The Bat Aspect
My friends call me Dark
I'm a girl
I'm eighteen years old
I was born on November 6th
I freaking love this song! This is Halloween - Marilyn Manson

Not that you'd care but, five feet nine inches
Also I weigh one hundred pounds exactly

This is how I act

I tend keep a fair distance from everyone, physically and emotionally. I'm a loner, and I prefer it that way. I'm very quiet, and very shy.

I love the dark, its my favorite thing in the world. I'm always somewhere dark. I like being alone too, I've always been alone, so it makes me happy to be alone. I love to read too, reading is a lot of fun since it takes me away from the real world.

The one thing I hate most of all, is random flashes of bright light. I don't like randomly being hit with a beam of light. Its irritating. I don't like being in big loud crowds either, it always makes me uncomfortable and I tend to lash out when it happens. I really dislike being wet too, I use the shadows around me to clean myself so I never have to go into water to bathe.

My life's story
I was born into a strange home. My parents were both Beastial Umber Bats. A little after I was born my parents were killed by humans, and I was put into an orphanage. Because of the way I look, most people believed me to be a boy. For the longest time I tried to make everyone believe I was really a girl, but I eventually gave up. I had more things to do as a boy anyway. I soon joined the arena, which you had to be a boy to participate in. I only did it because I would get paid, and that allowed me to buy books. Soon a Mirror Bat named Crenn found out I was really a girl, and revealed my secret to everyone. I then was banished from my home, and now I wander Planet Beastial, trying to avoid meeting with the other Aspects. I know nothing good will come of it for me, so I want no part of all of this.

InariShade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:07 pm
Cat Aspect

User Image

Kiata Crossfade
I'm The Cat Aspect
My friends call me Ki
I'm a Female
I'm 19 years old
I was born on November 20th
I freaking love this song! Sweet Dreams- Marilyn Manson

Not that you'd care but, Five Feet, Four Inches
Also I weigh One Hundred and Five Pounds

This is how I act

I'm usually very quiet, and I can be cynical at times. I refuse to back down at most times, although I do have moments of insight and refuse a fight. Oh, and I've also been told I'm quite conceited.. Idiots...

One of my truest loves in life is finding the humor in someone elses horrors. I thrive on imaginations turned against their owner, and it's ever so easy to do. As for what I do not like, well... I don't enjoy being around overly happy people, it drives me absolutely nutters to have to deal with someone like that! -a deep sigh- But other than that, very few things bother me... Someone trying to hard to be nice to me, or to get me to like them is rather annoying though.

My life's story
Me? Little old me? There isn't much to say is there? I've lived a somewhat normal life, for a Nightmare Leopard. That's what my parents both were, they raised me from just a cub. My mother was killed when I was about.. Oh, fourteen or so I suppose. It wasn't any special hate crime or some such thing, we're rich, that person wasn't, he killed her for her pearls, so to speak, no she didn't really wear pearls, how tacky! My father continued to raise me, as best as he could. He loved me, and I loved him, I'm spoiled bloody rotten, by the way... But other than that there really isn't much, he's still around, and on occasion he drops in to see me.

Keleios Faith

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:08 pm
Mouse Aspect

User Image

Yuki Maso Splash
I'm The Mouse Aspect
My friends call me Splash or Glacial
I'm a boy
I'm sixteen years old
I was born on March 9th
I freaking love this song! I Am All of Me - Crush 40

Not that you'd care but, five foot nine inches
Also I weigh nothing. I'm weightless.

This is how I act

I'm the kind of guy who will be all up in your face about everything. Even though I'm a mouse, I love being out in the open and known. It's always fun being the star of the show even when there is no crowd.

I love the water naturally since I'm a Splash Mouse, but I love the snow even more. I love being out in the open because of my experiences as a kid, so I'm always screaming and attracting attention even if I'm always hiding my face.

I don't like my face being seen, even if I'm always trying to get attention from everyone. The heat dries me up, so I try my best to stay away from fires and anything else hot. The thing I hate most of all, are overly quiet people. They just annoy me so much!

My life's story
When I was little, I was in a human circus with my parents. The ring leader was a nice man, at least that's what I thought. For the longest time I was the star of the show, always out in the open in front of everyone. Being loved by the crowd and everything. It was so exhilarating! Until one day my father died. It was really lame, he had an accident doing a trapese trick. I got over it really fast, since death was something I accepted in older people. A few years after that I finally found out that my father's death was no accident. I also found out that the ring leader wasn't so nice a man. He'd been the one who killed my father, and for the years he was gone he'd been raping my mother. I killed him the second I found out, and fled the circus with my mother. She was killed on our departure, by an archer who was hired as protection for the circus. I barely escaped with my life. Now I wander around, not sure what to do just so long as I have people paying attention to my greatness.

InariShade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:10 pm
Snake Aspect

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demetri Drake
I'm The Snake Aspect
My friends call me Demetri,Demi
I'm a Male
I'm 20 years old
I was born on December 5th
I freaking love this song! This Is War-30 Seconds to Mars

Not that you'd care but, Five Feet,Eleven Inches
Also I weigh 150

This is how I act

Demetri is a crafty person,likes to trick people by outwitting them,But can get close to people he deems have a similar connection with animals that he does.he will sometimes just stand in the sun for hours on end if he's not busy doing other things

Demetri likes few thing,he likes being challenged intelectually,he likes outwitting people,one of the things he loves the most is to stand in the sun.He dislikes cold places

My life's story
Demetri grew up in a small village,to normal parents and was having a normal life or so he thought,when he entered highschool he had been hiding some unusual behavior he didn't know why but he loved sun bathing,one day during Pe he outran the star runner of the school. the Track coach was all over him he became a very famous guy in his village.He was going to be a star they had organized a running championship but several tests had to be taken,they came back saying that Demetri was an Aspect of the snake,called it cheating and kicked him out he returned disgraced to his village who shunned him so he left and decided to wander.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 pm
Bird Aspect

User Image

Kaoru Free
I'm The Bird Aspect
My friends call me Kaoru or Free
I'm a Male
I'm 19 years old
I was born on December 19
I freaking love this song! Origami Crane - Trevor Hall

Not that you'd care but, Six foot four inches
Also I weigh One-hundred fifty pounds

This is how I act

Well most would...most would call me a bird brain, haha. But that couldnt be further from the truth. I just cant help myself when i see something beautiful, i just have to sketch it...even if i'm mid conversation. People tell me I also tend to sleep alot, thought thats because its just the best way to think, ya know seeing your thoughts an all. Hey don't think cuz i tend to space out i'm not intelligient, I'm just...just different.

I love sketching, oh and music really love music. I've also been told i have a thing for sweets and...well i really cant deny that. Like chasein the sunset and umm... Oh and of course sleepin and thinkin, especially in a beautiful spot.

As for the things I hate well, people with no sense of beauty. I mean just look around, smile a bit ya know? People who destroy my peace or drawings, ya thats a big no no with me. Bitter foods i tend to avoid...kinda like the plague. Oh and I really really hate being restrained, my name isnt Kaoru Free for nuthin, ya know? An, one more thing, dont pry into my past ok?

My life's story
Well my parents weren't your typical bird bestials...at least I don't think so. Cant really say for sure because i never knew em, I was kidnapped at a young age. Anyway, the person i was raised by, well it wasnt really raised more served for, was some rich woman I only knew as master or mistress. And if your wondering yes, this is where i got my hate of captivity from, and why i made my last name Free. Anywho i served till i was ten then made a break for it. We were outside one day and the thought just kinda hit me, run. So i ran, and ran and ran till I ended up way out in the woods. Well in the forest was my first taste of beauty because the spot I stopped at was just amazeing. I instantly began drawing a rather crude sketch in the dirt with a stick and stayed there for...what had to be days. Than like all things i got hungry. Luckily I wasn't to far from some village and stumbled upon this old couple. I worked for them for a while, but they really treated me more as a grandson than anything. When I turned fourteen the old man presented me with my bag and some painting utensils. As spring rolled around I said my good byes and took off to sketch the world. Been traveling ever since.

Demon Eyes Zero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:13 pm
Bear Aspect

User Image

Barrett Oberon
I'm The Aspect... of the Bear
My friends call meBarrett
I'm a Male
I'm 19 years old
I was born on birthday August 26
I freaking love this song! Nobody's Listening-Linkin Park

Not that you'd care but, I'm normally, six foot eight.
Also I weigh one-hundred ninety four

This is how I act

Barrett Oberon is very open with people, and loves to talk to them. He's very intelligent and strong. He generally gets along with people very well, but when he's alone and no one else can see him, he's usually very.... solemn. Like something is bothering him. He has a moderate temper, but when his temper is hit, he gets... violent.

I love chilling out with music, communicating, and thinking. Philosophy is an amazing thing, and working at the same time... it's just amazing. Also, I enjoy the night. It's just a good time.

My life's story
Barrett was born a bit.... abnormal. He was already taller and heavier than most kids. He was able to speak and run long before any other kids. He trashed most other humans in athletics, and in intellectual pursuits. He also snuck out at night often, to run with the animals. He felt... attached to them in a way no other humans did. He actually had become close to a family of bears, that he could understand. Speak to. He got in trouble for this with his parents, on multiple occasions. But, when a bear, one of the three cubs of the family, and one of the young hunters was trying to kill it. Naturally, having grown attached to them, Barrett knocked the young hunter over, and told the bear to leave. But, no one else knew how to speak to the bears. They thought it was unnatural. Finally, that day at 14, he was discovered to not be entirely human. He was exiled from the small village. For the next five years, he was living with the bears and other animals, appearing to be human but very distinctively not. He has even protected the small community of animals there. From humans. He only left recently, and is now living in the jungles and forests on his own, discovering his own abilities.

XxBroken_And_ShatteredxX

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:14 pm
Dragon Aspect

User Image

Grey Rrulent
I'm The Dragon Aspect
My friends call me Grey
I'm a male
I'm 17 years old
I was born on April 1st
I freaking love this song! Rock that body - Black Eyed Peas

Not that you'd care but, Six foot 2 inches.. small for a dragon
Also I weigh one hundred twenty pounds

This is how I act

Grey is very lively to say the least, energetic and carefree he doesn't like to be told what to do, he has a short attention span and likes to move around alot.

Grey loves the sunlight, he basks in it when ever he can, he also enjoys running, climbing, jummping, falling, hurting, bleeding, eating and sleeping.
Grey doesn't like the dark, the dragons suspect humans have been behind this and regret this outcome, since they see him as a dragon of darkness Grey hates small places and being stuck, he needs to beable to romp and run. He is also scared of needles.

My life's story
Grey never knew his parents, they were killed by humans one night when they were hunting for a clutch of dragon eggs for a rich man who had wanted to eat the eggs. the humans had been disappointed when they found only his egg in the nest and even more disapointed when they reached the rich man to find Him instead of the egg. many of the men had noticed right away that he wasn't a normal dragon and wanted to kill it right away, but one human, not wanting to kill something that appeared so human convinced the Rich man that the aspect would be worth alot of money in the future and the man had Grey locked away in the dark cellars of his mansion. it took three years before the man was able to help free Grey and the Dragon's took him back thank full for the human for helping him, but wary of him at the same time. Grey has ever since learned to be a dragon and to be wary of humans.

Lyraleian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:20 pm
Spider Aspect

User Image

Velouria Cruor
I'm The Spider Aspect
My friends call me Black Widow, Poison, and Velouria.
I'm a Female
I'm 18 years old
I was born on July 7th
I freaking love this song! Love Me Dead - Ludo (About Her!)
Not that you'd care but, Five feet, Eleven Inches
Also I weigh One Hundred and Forty pounds.

This is how I act

I'm known to be quiet devious. A lot of people say I'm hard to trust and that I always have something up my sleeve. I can be quiet the sadist if I want to be and I like to have a good solid plan. Don't get caught in one of my traps...

Well, I love to build traps and watch as an innocent creature gets caught in one of my many webs. I have a thing for sweets and I like to play fight; it makes me happy...

Some things that I absolutely loath are when people destroy things I make. Nothing makes me angrier than when I put a lot of effort into something only to see it be destroyed! Another thing that ruffles my feathers is when things don't go according to my plan. It's usually because someone else messed it up. And last... When people talk down to me. Do any of those things and you'll be lucky to survive.

My life's story
My parents had a odd relationship. One being a Beastial Shard Spider and the other Rain. Now... Spiders usually have large..."litters", but for me, I was the only one. My parents found it odd, but excepted it none the less. Soon after that, my mother found that she was pregnant again, but died at childbirth. My father being the strange man that he was, raised me alone and taught me many things about the world I lived in. Once I was 10, my father passed away... Or rather, he disappeared and never came back. Not really knowing what to do, I went to town and became a dishwasher for a local pub. The people there call me their daughter, but I could tell that they didn't want me there.
Once my 16th birthday came around, I moved out of that god forsaken house and started to travel the world. Call me a vagabond if you must. I'm not too sure about the other Aspects, but hey... It could be fun.

Harmonie and Happiness

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:22 pm
Humans

User Image

Lylana Turner
I'm The Human
My friends call me Lee
I'm a Female
I'm 32 years old
I was born on October 23
I freaking love this song! Whisper by Evanesence

Not that you'd care but, 5 foot 9 inches
Also I weigh 140 pounds

This is how I act

To the humans Lylana can be feirce, she is a strong willed woman who leads the guard of the city in Dragon Territory, she is hard to talk to at first, seeming mean and cold hearted she has a soft spot for the Dragon Aspect Grey and conciders him a kind of son.

She likes her swords and training, she enjoys pushing the men around and protecting the village from threats, she likes Grey and can tolerate some animals, she dosn't like to be surprised because she doesn't enjoy killing those that are weaker than her, she doesn't like fire, and absolutly loaths cookies

My life's story
Growing up she never wanted to be a simple house wife and when she was 10 she snuck away from home to join the guard in guise of a boy, being sure to keep her secret safe she was able to graduate the guard becoming a full fledged peace officer, She had been one of the hunters that had Raided Grey's nest when he was born and had been the one to convince the rich man to keep him alive, during the time Grey had been held in the richmans cellar the Village had been in caos, being bombarded by dragon attacks because of their hate for the humans taking their aspect. Over time Lylana managed to convince the people that she could create peace between the humans and the Dragon's if not a stale mate, and was able to take the boy back to the dragons and sought out a way for the two species to live in peace. she has since been regarded as a savior and has been given the title Dragon's Tounge although the humans think she used force to defeat some dragon king...

lyraleian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon
I'm The Human
My friends call me I have no use for friends.
I'm a Male
I'm 25 years old
I was born on March 3rd
I freaking love this song! Indestructible-Disturbed

Not that you'd care but, Six Foot
Also I weigh one hundred seventy

This is how I act

He is cold,dark and plainly not a nice guy.

Dante doesn't like anything He did like one thing his fiance she was a scientist before she was killed,He dislikes Bestials and Aspects and believes they are to blame for what happened to his Late Fiance

My life's story
Dante grew up as a normal human,he went to school and fell in love with a girl.they stayed together during thier highschool years and she went on to be a scientist for some company and he was part of the Guard.One day the company were his wife worked was attacked and she along with many other were killed.He was told it was an Aspect killed her.Dante left the Guard on a path of Vengence.He now hunts down the aspect that killed his fiancee and any others for he thinks they are all evil.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Beastials

User Image

Keiko Sakamaki
I'm The Kick cat Beastial!
My friends call me Maki
I'm a Female duh!
I'm Nineteen years old
I was born on July 1
I freaking love this song! Only human-Jaejoong

Not that you'd care but, five inches
Also I weigh One hundred and five pounds.

This is how I act

Cold hearted, Rude, Tomboy, Uncaring.

Keiko likes to pick fights, eat anything with sugar in it, mess with the humans. She also likes climbing trees. But what she doesn't like is fire, being alone, and love.

My life's story
Keiko's life has been so difficult up until now! Are you sure you want to hear about it? Yes?! All right I will tell you! When She was younger she was always being teased thanks to her eyes, One is green and the other is blue! It was some birth defect, due to her eyes she lost her family... How? Keiko heard her father arguing with her mother and then there was a loud thud and silence. Keiko stayed quiet for a minute then ran downstairs. What she saw terrified her! She saw her mother just laying there with a pool of red around her head. Keiko's father just stood there and watched as he poured gas every where! Keiko almost screamed but her father had soon dropped a match and the place caught on fire! Soon the house was covered in flames! She ran upstairs, not being able to get to the front door quick enough, and jumped out the window. A few years passed and she is now living by her self in this messed up world.

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXp

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers