Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Any advise? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:27 pm
I'm getting surgery tomorrow for my knee I'm really scared an nervous I'm just scared the worse might happen any advise?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:32 pm
Try to relax and think happy thoughts? At least it's not on something vital, where the risks of something horrid happening are far less likely. Though, I can understand the nervousness.

I've never had surgery, aside from having impacted wisdom teeth cut out...Which I couldn't tell you anything about 'cause I was so out of it I don't remember a dang thing.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 pm
shoki_de_nai
Try to relax and think happy thoughts? At least it's not on something vital, where the risks of something horrid happening are far less likely. Though, I can understand the nervousness.

I've never had surgery, aside from having impacted wisdom teeth cut out...Which I couldn't tell you anything about 'cause I was so out of it I don't remember a dang thing.

What if you have a cousin whos saying "There gonna cut a major blood vessel" and that im gonna die I'm jsut scared i might wake up with a blood transfusion  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 pm
Xx_Hells-Fox458Xx
shoki_de_nai

What if you have a cousin whos saying "There gonna cut a major blood vessel" and that im gonna die I'm jsut scared i might wake up with a blood transfusion

Your cousin is being a d**k. A major one. The likelihood of dieing from a knee surgery has to be very minor. The arteries in your knee are not even very large.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/Gray552.png
There is the arteries in your knee, in case my word isn't enough. See how they're pretty obvious, there's not many, and none are large.

Truthfully, your biggest risks are having a reaction to the anesthetic they use, or an infection afterward.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 pm
shoki_de_nai
Xx_Hells-Fox458Xx
shoki_de_nai

Your cousin is being a d**k. A major one. The likelihood of dieing from a knee surgery has to be very minor. The arteries in your knee are not even very large.
There is the arteries in your knee, in case my word isn't enough. See how they're pretty obvious, there's not many, and none are large.

Truthfully, your biggest risks are having a reaction to the anesthetic they use, or an infection afterward.

I have a rection to my heart if im under anasedic for over 3.5 hours and my heart skips beats  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:23 pm
Xx_Hells-Fox458Xx
shoki_de_nai
Xx_Hells-Fox458Xx
shoki_de_nai

I have a rection to my heart if im under anasedic for over 3.5 hours and my heart skips beats

Okay, look...Why don't you talk to your doctor and surgeon about your concerns. They will be knowledgeable in this kind of stuff, and will be able to answer your questions and concerns better than anyone here will.
It's not like they let any monkey with a scalpel operate on someone. These are skilled, educated people. Talk to them.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 pm
Ok... I will Thanks I really need to sleep >_< but i can't >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:54 pm
Geez, I came to this one a bit late didn't I? And as always Shoki's right. Just listen to his advice and you'll be fine. And I wish you best of luck with your surgery.  

MrTomGero

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 pm
Tom SilverHound
Geez, I came to this one a bit late didn't I? And as always Shoki's right. Just listen to his advice and you'll be fine. And I wish you best of luck with your surgery.

Its nearly one were i am I'm tired and scared....
>.< And I will...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:00 pm
Alright you should probably get some sleep then. And like I said before don't worry, everything will turn out fine.  

MrTomGero

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:02 pm
Tom SilverHound
Alright you should probably get some sleep then. And like I said before don't worry, everything will turn out fine.

I can't get any sleep I'm crying right now... b/c of what my cusin said  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:07 pm
Don't listen to your cousin, I'm positive everything will go well.  

MrTomGero

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 pm
Tom SilverHound
Don't listen to your cousin, I'm positive everything will go well.

Thanks! I'll try to get some sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:13 pm
Xx_Hells-Fox458Xx
Tom SilverHound

I can't get any sleep I'm crying right now... b/c of what my cusin said

Your cousin is wrong, and also a jerkface. >:c

Play some relaxing music or something, take some deep breaths... try to sleep.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 pm
Tom SilverHound

I like you already Tom. I'm a lady though. wink  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces