Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Art Forum [[ A place for all your pretty Pictures, Comics, and anything art related]]
i need a artist!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iteti

Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 am

i have 70k to give if someone can help me make a tattoo!
you have to be this good -> http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/192/58294157690547136914975.jpg xD
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:38 am

Seeing as that's just line art, you can probably find plenty of people with the ability.
Now, finding someone here that will actually WANT to do something for you is a different question.
Especially since when referring to yourself, I should be capitalized and when before a vowel sound a becomes an, then factor in the fact that a great many of us in the guild are grammar nazis. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Iteti

Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:44 am

well rather if they want to or not its there choice but if they did help there getting paid its just gettin gold in there pockets! : p
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:53 pm

You may want to think about letting people know what kind of a tattoo you're looking for, then.
Because I'd be perfectly willing to do something for you, but I'd need a few specs on your wants, first.
Mostly because no one can be good at everything.
That, and different people work in different time frames.
I'm likely one of a select few regulars around here willing to take on a request, but then there's also the fact that I would need a VERY flexible time period in which to work because I'm a busy fine arts major. ^^;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Art Forum [[ A place for all your pretty Pictures, Comics, and anything art related]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games