Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
smokeing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 pm
okay so i know alot of popel out there smoke, but my bf is smokeing and i dont like it one bit, he said hed quite for me and he did but today i went on mysapce and on sep.9 he poasted "damn i ran out of my last cig today, someone bring me some to school okay??" he told me he stoped like months ago cuz we made a deal that i would stop starveing myself (im just slightly overweight but im made fun of for it alot) if he stoped smokeing so he promised and now i belive hes broken my promise and i feel betrayed cuz it seems like no one ever keeps promises to me anymore. if he says he has stoped should i trust him?????? if he says i will stop should i belive him?????? idk what to do.

(i know alot of u r gonna be sayin stuff like were both messed up and we need to stop acting like this and all this crap but please dont, im very sensative and i really am upset right now)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image

~!Vote for me!~

"If only you liked me enough to choose me over your internet girlfriend, we would be the perfect couple."

First off, there is no "e" in smoking.
Secondly, smoking is an addictive habit. It isn't very easy to quit. So I doubt he will any time soon anyway. If you can't stand it, just break up with him.

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:22 am
serjtankian_is_god

If you can't stand it, just brake up with him.

Wrong word, you are using the word for stopping a vehicle. The correct word is 'break'.
I had to.

Anyways, back on topic, telling him what he can and cannot do isn't exactly right. You can tell him not to smoke around you, and how much you dislike it, but that is about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 am
Gundam Arashi
serjtankian_is_god

Wrong word, you are using the word for stopping a vehicle. The correct word is 'break'.
I had to.

Anyways, back on topic, telling him what he can and cannot do isn't exactly right. You can tell him not to smoke around you, and how much you dislike it, but that is about it.

Lol, can't really type when I'm blazed. Thanks, I'll change that.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:33 am
serjtankian_is_god
Gundam Arashi
serjtankian_is_god

I had to.

I may not have the best grammar but I make sure I spell everything correctly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:13 pm
Gundam Arashi
serjtankian_is_god
Gundam Arashi
serjtankian_is_god

I had to.

I may not have the best grammar but I make sure I spell everything correctly.

I do normally, but when I don't care; I really don't care.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

1SinShortOfAHalo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:30 pm
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look you have to stop dateing peoople like that becous befor you know it they will start messing you up  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games