Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Against us you'll never win...

"Your place or mine?" Cameron smirked. Liam was so cute, he'd be so much fun shooting to death.

"You called me gorgeous?" Fredrich mused, still resting against his hand. In fact, the only change was a slight quirk of the eyebrow. "I must admit, Advimi, I'm flattered." His daze dropped to Daniel. "Daniel, 'b*****d' is a bad word. Don't say that and don't use that toy of yours again to eavesdrop or else you won't be able to talk to Officer Cameron for an entire month."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:06 am
Awesome nerd

Sh_t! He'd forgotten that he hadn't bought an apartment here yet! Oh well, it'd be fun performing an autopsy in the man's own bed. "Yours," Liam said, smiling shyly. "Why don't we take my car? I've been dying to put more miles on it, anyway~" It was a good thing he always brought his tools with him.

"Shut up. I was angry and trying to make him jealous," he snarled, clenching his fist.
"You were trying to make your cousin Ella jealous?" asked Daniel, only to grin as he saw Ellery's forehead vein throb. Hearing Fredrich's threat, he whined. "But he's sooooo cool!"
"Then stop listening it to my conversations. Especially the ones that I undertake in different languages!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 am
Mayah Playah
Whoa now. Trying to make him jealous... Cousin Ella jealous.... HOW DARE YOU?!

Fredrich Waltz

Against us you'll never win...

"Alright, I'll give you directions to the apartment." Cameron said while getting up from his seat.

"Ella? What a beautiful name. I'm sure everyone with that name is simply the best, especially at killing filthy, disgusting bugs."
"He's right, Daniel." Fredrich said. "No eavesdropping."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:26 am
Awesome nerd
He was lying that he was talking to a man, but Daniel ratted him out. GOSH!

Liam was already standing, smiling at him. "And I'll drive as fast as I can~" The doctor started for the door, biting his lip in excitement.

"Fine," he grunted, chomping down more fries.
The man looked back up to Fredrich, smiling begrudgingly. "... Thanks."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:46 am
Mayah_Playah
I'll post Cameron's place... tomorrow.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"I wouldn't want to disappoint a fan." Fredrich chuckled and teasingly winked at the songwriter.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:53 am
Awesome nerd
Gosh....

The pop star blushed darkly at the man, then pursed his lips angrily and growled. "Shut up, it was one time, LET IT GO."
"Aww, Mama Ellie, you have a crush on Daddy Fredrich!"
"Hush up, kid, unless you want me to send you off to Africa!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:48 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled. Finishing his coffee, he pulled his phone out to look at the time then slid it back into his pocket. "It's getting late. We should get going." he murmured.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:53 am
Awesome nerd
You, uh... you gonna post him today?

"Going? Where?" he asked, taking a napkin and wiping Daniel's face.
The boy scrunched up his face, grunting as Ellery put the napkin away and started fixing his hair. "I look fine, woman!" he grouched, pushing Ellery's hand away.
Ellery sighed, looking back up to Fredrich. "Besides, Lock texted me a while ago. He can't leave where he's at until tomorrow. Apparently, he went to Texas with Ethan and some guy named Magnus."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 am
Mayah_Playah
Nope. And by nope, I mean yes.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Texas?" Fredrich quirked an eyebrow. How on earth did they get there in one day, and why? He thought it away and returned to the main topic. "I was suggesting we go home. Who should Daniel stay with tonight?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:39 am
Awesome nerd

Ellery thought for a moment, kissing the top of Daniel's head once more. "Maybe you. I'm not sure my hotel room has the room."
"Why can't I stay with you both?" asked Daniel, looking up at Ellery and Fredrich.
"Because we don't live together, darling," he said, wrapping his arms around the child's torso and hugging him. "But don't worry. I'll be over at Fredrich's apartment the moment you wake up."
"But... I wanna stay with you both," he whined, playing with Ellery's slim fingers.
The brunette chuckled, smiling down at the little boy. "I know, baby. But it's best if you stay with Daddy Freddy for tonight. You can stay with me tomorrow night."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:20 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"If it's that much of a problem, you can spend the night at my apartment." Fredrich offered. "I have a guest room, Daniel could sleep with you. I don't mind."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery smiled, somewhat shocked. "Really? You don't?" he asked, but Daniel was already taking to the idea.
"That's great! Come on, let's get going right now!" He tried to wriggle out of Ellery's arms, to which the brunette chuckled and held him tight.
"Wait, Daniel. We should stop by the store and buy him clothes after he goes to bed. I would hate for him to wear the same thing two days in a row." Ellery stood, setting the child on his feet and taking his hand. "If your arm still hurts, I can drive."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:51 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I have some old clothes he could wear." Fredrich offered. "Although we could still get some clothes if you'd like. The stores close in about an hour."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery thought about it, then nodded and smiled. "Let's do that. It shouldn't take long to get him a pair of pajamas and something simple to wear tomorrow."
"I'm getting new clothes? Yay!" The little boy jumped up and down, reaching for Fredrich's hand. "Daddy Freddy, come on!"
The brunette chuckled, looking up to the detective. "Yeah, come on, Daddy Freddy."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:16 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

"...and that's why the acting teacher will let me do whatever I want." Nikolai finished explaining to Leon as they plus Arthur walked into the semi-formal restaurant.
"Umm, are you sure we won't have to wait in line for a table, Mr. Byko?" Arthur asked nervously as he looked around. Although he supposed it didn't matter since he still had lunch break left.
"Oh don't worry, dearie, I had my marvelous TA make reservations for us." the Sin grinned proudly. "We still would have gotten in if I didn't have reservations, though. This place isn't that busy in the morning since it's meant for dates and whatnot. Oh look, shall we be seated?" he smiled and followed the host to their table.

Arthur Richmond

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games