Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:35 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

"No, but it makes it easy to find girls who want to use me for my fame and looks," he replied, still staring at Fredrich. "I still haven't found anyone who loves me for me, though."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich was leaned back in his seat, one leg over the other, and one gloved hand running through his ink black hair, the other arm stretched out behind his booth. Dark blue eyes gazed through the window as the afternoon sky shined light down at him. He didn't seem to be listening to the two anymore, or he was lost in his own thoughts.
Balthazar, however, followed Eun-ho's gaze to the detective. "Do guys dig pop stars, too?" he asked innocently and looked back to the celebrity.

King Balthazar

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:56 am
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

Eun-Ho gulped, eyes wide and on the attractive detective. Ellery didn't deserve such beauty every night! What had that runt ever done to earn this remarkable man, this glorious demi-god? Nothing, that's what! Unless being bossy, annoying and a know-it-all was what Fredrich liked. Could Eun-Ho be like that? Well, he had the bossy part down, he thought.
Finally hearing Bal's question, the pop star quickly returned his gaze to the boy and laughed, ruffling his hair in a true big-brother sort of way. "Sometimes. Another band member, Sang-Min, he got a boyfriend almost immediately after moving here. Then again, that was more due to persistence than his title, but who cares?" A flash of longing ran past his eyes as they flickered to Fredrich for a half-second, returning to Bal. "At any rate, most guys don't care about what you are. It's how you 'do it'."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich sighed as time wore on. The thin frown on his face gave him a handsome, manly look that was tied together with the elegance and mystery of his black suit and long coat. Feeling eyes on him, the detective's dark blue eyes flickered forward to look at Eun-ho. "What?" his deep voice rumbled. "Why are you looking at me?"
Balthazar cringed when Fredrich confronted them, but then looked up at Eun-ho - mostly to distract himself from the scary detective. "What does it mean to 'do it'?"
Fredrich's eyes widened slightly when he heard the little boy's innocent question, but they narrowed as he looked back at Eun-ho. What on earth was he doing that would make that boy ask something about that?

King Balthazar

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:45 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

The pop star blushed and quickly turned his eyes back down to Bal, saying the first answer he could think of. "Bake cookies!" he cried, jumping as Fredrich's phone began to ring, Ellery's name flashing on the screen.

Awesome nerd
Dude, you're killing him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:53 pm
Mayah Playah
Who? Fredrich or Bal?

Fredrich Waltz

Remaining calm as his phone rang, one large, gloved hand dug into his pocket and pulled out his phone, looking at the caller ID. A ghost of a smile came across his face for a second, and he pressed the device to his ear. "Hello?"
Meanwhile, Balthazar was nodding in amazement of Eun-ho's explanation. "So if I bake really good cookies people will like me more!" he asked, something shining brightly in his eyes as he stared up at the pop star. In fact, the look he gave Eun-ho was almost the same as the star gave Fredrich.

King Balthazar

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:06 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

He blinked, then laughed as his lips broke into a smile and ruffled Bal's hair. "Sure, kid," he said. "Although, they'll probably like you already since you're so darn adorable!"
Meanwhile, Ellery's soft voice practically purred into Fredrich's ear. "Hello, darling. Daniel wanted me to ask you if you were going to come by Cameron's after work to tuck him i-" He was cut off by a delighted laugh, Daniel's grunts heard as he clambered onto his mother's lap and took the phone.
"It's okay if you don't, Daddy," he tried to reassure Fredrich. "C-cuz Imma big boy! B-but if you do, don't forget, 'kay?" His young voice echoed with a sweet happiness from a child who could only be worried by getting in trouble for not cleaning his room.

Awesome nerd
Eun-Ho. All that manly Fredrich talk, WHOO. It's getting him bothered, man.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah
Not my fault he's sexy. talk2hand

Fredrich Waltz

"But I don't want them to like me! I want to find my true love!" Balthazar whined, scowling when his green hair got ruffled.
Meanwhile, Fredrich leaned forward to rest his elbows on the table, closing his eyes to listen to the people on the phone. The smile returned and stayed on his face when Daniel took the phone. "Of course I'll stop by to tuck you in. In the meantime, be sure to play nice with Julian." he said in a stern yet soft tone. In those few seconds he had transformed from a mysteriously sexy detective to a young and handsome father.

King Balthazar

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:41 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

"Then be patient, Bal," he replied, setting one hand on his hip. "Love doesn't come because you demand it. It comes when you least expect it, and at the most inconvenient times. Just wait, it'll find you. I know it will!" Eun-Ho smiled brightly at the boy.
Daniel made a little noise in protest. "But he's so mean to meeee!" he whined.
"That's because you're mean to him," was Ellery's muffled reply, to which Daniel pouted even further at.
"Fine. But if he bites me, I'm biting him back!" he bargained, handing the phone back to Ellery as the pop star chuckled.
"Well then! So, is Eun-Ho behaving for you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"But I've waited fifty-six years already!" whined Bal as he waved his fists around. He was slowly in the process of throwing a tantrum when the waiter returned with their dishes. The king paused as the bowl was put in front of him, staring at the macaroni that had steam lifting from it so very seductively. His tantrum diminished to nothing, and he quickly turned around to face his wonderful dish.
Fredrich chuckled at the two's arguing on the other line, but it all went away in an instance when he was asked about Eun-ho. He looked at the star for a moment then closed his eyes. "... Define behaving."

King Balthazar

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

Eun-Ho only continued laugh, setting his hand on Bal's head. "You're so cute!" he said, pulling his hand back to chomp into his burger.
"Not irritating you to the point of murder," the smaller male laughed. "Oh Fredrich, I can't wait until tonight."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:25 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

The little boy cried out soon after Eun-ho's gush, dropping his fork into the dish and covering his mouth with both hands. "Oww! It's hot!" he sniffled, tears making his green eyes shine.
"Me too." the detective smiled to himself until he heard the boy's cry of pain. "I'll call you later, Ellery. Right now I have to find this child a place to stay." he said, his tone making it clear that he wasn't adopting anymore kids. He whispered a sweet goodbye and hung up the phone, his attention going to Balthazar. If what he said was really true then he had no family to take him in. He was sure that the boy's looks could get him into an orphanage despite him being well over the age of dependency. Sighing through his nose, the detective lifted his phone and began dialing the number to the local orphanage.

King Balthazar

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:43 am
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

Ellery returned a loving goodbye, laughing as Daniel cried out another goodbye before hanging up.
The teen worked hard to help the smaller male with his burned tongue, taking a cube of ice and sticking it into the boy's mouth. "Just suck on that and let it melt," he said, smiling apologetically. "Sorry, I should've warned you it could be a little hot. Here, why don't you let it sit for a minute and I'll get you a little thing of ice cream. How does that sound?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:22 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

As the wounded kind sucked on the ice cube to heal his burn, his eyes bulged brightly at the idea of ice cream already. He tried to open his mouth to respond, but the ice cube nearly fell out in the process, so he nodded eagerly.
"... I see. Thank you." With a sigh Fredrich closed his phone and rubbed his forehead. He looked up at Eun-ho. "The orphanages in town are filled. Unless we can find him a place to stay he'll either be coming with me or staying at the police station."
"No!" Balthazar cried out, not caring if the ice fell out this time. "I don't wanna stay with you! You're mean!" he said and clung to Eun-ho's arm as if he would protect him from the taller man's glare.

King Balthazar

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:10 am
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

Eun-Ho was in the process of stirring up the macaroni to distribute the heat deeper inside the noodles when he heard Fredrich. He thought for a moment, and opened his mouth to reply, only to be interrupted by Bal's cry. "Oh!" He set his free arm on the boy's head comfortingly. "Hey, why don't you stay with me at Ellery's apartment? It's just me there, since Ellery's staying with his son at the Detective's apartment, so it's not like there's no room. Besides, anything's better than staying in that cold station." His tone grew slightly cold at the reminder that Ellery had stolen his love, then brightened once again after he started about the apartment. "How does that sound, Bal?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces