Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Bal's eyes lit up as the celebrity offered to let him stay with him. "Y-You mean it?" he sniffed, giving Eun-ho a look of pure awe before breaking out in a wide smile. "I'd love to!"
Fredrich raised a bemused eyebrow at Eun-ho. "If you're sure about it then go ahead."

King Balthazar

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:26 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

"Hear that? You can stay with me!" Eun-Ho beamed down at the boy, background fading into pink and sparkles appearing around him as he smiled brilliantly down at Balthazar. After a minute, the young star looked back up to Fredrich, seeing that same pretty background behind the stunning detective. "So, what do we do after this?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:50 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Noticing that the question was directed at him, Fredrich looked to Eun-ho while putting his phone up. "After you two are done eating you can go home. I'll head back to the precinct and fill out the reports. What do you plan to do with him tomorrow when you have to work?" he asked.
Meanwhile, as he ignored whatever the scary detective was talking about, Balthazar just looked up at Eun-ho while still hiding behind his toy. Everything behind the pop star was such a shining pink, and so sparkly, too! Eun-ho looked like a knight in shining armor, and he got to live with him!

King Balthazar

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:19 am
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

Eun-Ho had his arm draped over the seat, carelessly thrown behind Balthazar and ready to protect in case of danger. It was a position that he was clearly used to assuming. The younger man thought over the question, then brightened. "He's a big boy. Why doesn't he just come with us?" The star looked back down to Bal. "Either that, or you can just stay in the apartment. You look fourteen, anyway, and it's legal to let you stay by yourself."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"I wanna go with you!" Bal said without hesitation. He could stay in a large building alone or he could continue being around Eun-ho, what was there to decide?
"Out of the question."
Of course, that stupid detective just had to get in the way.
"Children are prohibited from working with the police. They would distract us and also be exposed to criminals, that would-"
"Attack!"
Like in the car, Balthazar stretched out his hand while wearing a determined expression. He was sure another slap to the face via a frog throw would silence the detective.
Unfortunately for the boy, Fredrich was a quick learner and rarely got caught off guard twice. Unamused dark blue eyes looked down at the faltering boy as one large gloved hand held the frog that was meant to hit him. "As I was saying," he said slowly and in a darker tone, intimidating the Frog King into sinking into his seat and hiding behind his toy. "You may be of legal age, but seeing as how we found you, I'm not willing to let you stay anywhere alone for so long. Eun-ho," His cold stare lifted from the pouting boy to the gawking one. "I suggest you find a babysitter for him, or someone to keep him company."

King Balthazar

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

"But I don't wanna go through the trouble finding a babysitter!" whined the pop star, trying to pass off the shiver induced by the detective's sexy stare as a shudder of discomfort. He tried to make himself think, then brightened. "What about Ellery? He just has Daniel and is about to get fired from his songwriting job, anyway. You think he'll agree?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"You have other bandmates, don't you? Surely one of them could- Wait, Ellery's going to be fired?" Fredrich narrowed his eyes at Eun-ho.

King Balthazar

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:53 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

Eun-Ho shrugged at the first question, then nodded at the second. "Yeah, but only as a songwriter. Apparently, he's been too busy with you and Daniel to hammer out hits like he used to, so the label wants to let him go. The fans would never let him get fired as Ellery, the cute little singer from our band, but as a songwriter? He doesn't even go by his name." He pulled out his phone, typing in a name in Korean script and pulling up a page dedicated to a beautiful woman with vivid green eyes that could only be Ellery's. "See?Sim Li-Na, huge songwriter in Korea, promising in Japan and even in Thailand. Ellery wasn't allowed to be a songwriter and a pop star at the same time, so he made a deal with the company so long as he handed in a number of songs a week. But ever since he started living with you and Daniel, the songs have been in lower and lower numbers. It's finally catching up with him. It's a little sad, though, since he's so talented." Suddenly, a thought occurred to the man, and he pulled his phone back towards him. "You... You knew about that, right? Him being Sim Li-Na, I mean."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Naturally cold eyes widened in shock as he looked at the fanpage over a girl that held a strong resemblance to Ellery. Was this possibly a sister of his? Ellery did mention having a sister, but she was gone, and the only family he had left was a younger brother that had gone missing.
... No. This... This couldn't be... How...? How could Ellery have time for this...? Where could he have been hiding those clothes? How could a trained detective like him not have noticed his own boyfriend doing this?!
Two strong emotions plagued Fredrich at that moment: anger and sadness. How could Ellery keep this from him, especially when the Austrian had revealed his own darkest secret to him. Compared to that, cross-dressing was nothing! He was fine with it, too! Being friends with Cameron and Hayden, he had no room to judge anything unusual. To hide it from him, though. And now Ellery was losing it all because of the detective's selfish love.
Utter sadness fell over that stoic face, and Fredrich's blue gaze fell to the food in front of him. He wore such a look that even Balthazar felt sorry for him. "It's my fault." the tall man whispered under his breath. Before the two across from him could piece together what he said, the detective moved and got up from his seat. "It's getting late." he said, his cold expression back as he stared at the two. "I'll drop you two off. Let's go."
"What? But I haven't gotten any ice cream yet!" the Frog King whined, oblivious to the situation Fredrich was undergoing.

King Balthazar

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:06 am
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

The pop star was silent as he mentally berated himself. Fredrich had no idea about Ellery's constant sacrifice, about that double and triple life he had to live, and he'd just broken it to him without even an ounce of sympathy. This might even cause a break up! Eun-Ho definitely wanted that, but not under these circumstances. He didn't want to tear them apart like this. With a nod, he looked down to the boy and ruffled his hair with a smile. "There's ice cream back at the apartment. You can stay up late and eat some before bed," promised the blonde as he gently nudged Balthazar from the booth and stood, concerned eyes back on Fredrich in a matter of seconds.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah
Wanna post Eun-ho's place?

Fredrich Waltz

Sensing the urgency in Eun-ho's words, Balthazar thinned his lips and followed him out of the booth. He made sure to stay close to him as they walked out.
Had any of the two looked at the right moment, they'd see a sadness weigh over Fredrich's face, seen clearly through his eyes. However, he would cover it up as soon as he sensed eyes on him. Seeing Balthazar agree to leave, the detective paid for their food and strode to his car. "Give me directions to your house." he murmured as he settled into the driver's seat, not bothering to look at the two.

King Balthazar

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:36 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

Dana walked into the diner, hands in her back pockets and a perplexed expression on her pretty face. "Okay, you gotta promise to hold up your end of the bargain if you lose. I promise if you do." She stopped before opening the door, putting on the most innocent and genuine smile she could. "And take it easy on me, okay? I'm not the world's best champion eater or anything like that." She grabbed the handle of the door, walking in and sitting down at a booth.
A waitress wearing a yellow uniform and a nametag reading "Flo", holding a notepad and looking very disinterested.
"Hello, miss. We'd like two American Challenges. Could you judge for us?" asked Dana, big smile on her face.
Flo sighed, then nodded and turned on her heel to walk away.
The blonde turned back to Roy, hands clasped under the table and bouncing a little. "I'm a little excited. I haven't eaten hot dogs in forever!" That is, if forever also means three days.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:15 am
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:42 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy quirked an eyebrow at her. Big talk. First she claims he'll lose, then she asks if he can take it easy on her. Maybe it was finally sinking in that they were having a food eating contest and she was very petite. If this was her version of a panic attack then it was cute.
Smiling triumphantly already, Roy stepped through and sat across from Dana in the booth. He looked around. He remembered this place, too. It was a great hang out spot for finals week, and the food was pretty good. He watched Dana order for the both of them, wondering how she knew about the specialty menu, but ignored it when she spoke. He chuckled at how cute she was, just like a kid. But that wasn't going to stop him from winning. "It's been a while since I've had any, too." he said. "What's your favorite kind of food?" he asked as he waited for their order to come.

"Only you can control that."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:45 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

She clasped her hands under the table, leaning forward and shrugging. "I don't really have one. But I'm a huge lover of rose cookies. My brother used to make them for me whenever I won a competition or whenever I was scared and needed a distraction." She smiled a little to herself. "He's the only person I know who makes them so good. My nanny tried once and nearly sent me to the hospital." She laughed, raising her wrist to her mouth, then lowering it as she turned to look at Roy. "What about you?"
Before he could answer, two waiters came over, each holding a tray with twenty-six hot dogs piled on each. Flo followed, a hand on her hip. It was almost time.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas