Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:42 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What would that have accomplished?" Nikolai pressed. "The last time you promised to protect me from someone like her you lost your life, and she's far worse than any stalker I've had before. Between you and me, who's more suitable to raise Aysun?"
He closed his eyes for a minute before looking back at Leon. Having to look into those pained eyes was torture enough. "It's still no excuse, is it, dearie? I'm sorry." he said with a sad smile. Suddenly, he got out of the booth. "If there's even a small part of you that's willing to give me a chance, I have something I want to show you." he offered as he held a hand out to the man he loved.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:51 am
Leon Court

User Image

"She threatened my daughter, Nikolai," barked Leon. "I deserved to know about that. What right did you have to keep it from me?" He crossed his arms, squaring his jaw as he looked away. He didn't remember a time that he'd ever been this upset with Nikolai. It was strange, not wanting to be near him. Well, of course he still wanted to be near him. It just hurt to be near him, too.
Leon looked back to the man as he rose out of the booth, holding his hand out. He looked over to Aysun, playing happily with her roll of quarters and the claw machine. He had two hours to spare. Keeping his arms crossed, Leon stood up. "Aysun, come on," he called, holding his hand out for the girl to take. "Hurry up now. We can come back later."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:04 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, you know just how much I love it when you play hard to get~" Nikolai teased with that sleazy grin on his face. This was, of course, to mask his pain. He had dealt with countless spurned exes, so many that yelled for him to go to Hell and that they never wanted to see him again. But Leon, he was the last person he wanted to hear that from. And he didn't even grab his hand...
Nikolai smiled down when Aysun bounced up to them, taking Leon's hand and holding up a toy with her other. "I won!" she chirped as she shook that floppy unicorn around in order to get it attention.
"And to think it only took you five dollars." the Sin snickered as he caught sight of the half empty roll. He turned around and motioned for the two to follow him, anxious to see where it would go.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:15 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon smiled down at the girl, taking the unicorn to look at it. "Wow, it's cool," he praised, handing it back to Aysun. He ignored Nikolai's tease and his snicker, reaching down to pick up the girl and holding her up with one arm. It was easier to not hold Nikolai's hand when he was busy doing something else. Still though, he followed after Nikolai. He kept telling himself that wouldn't hurt to see what he had in store.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:34 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I've been here once." said Dragon as he stepped through the little restaurant that was themed to be like it was from the 50's. "But I didn't have a milkshake when I went here. I didn't have anything, honestly. I remember that they do have them, though." he said with a small hint of pride in his insecure voice. A place that he actually guided the two to! It was minuscule, but it was something he did that actually helped!
Dragon turned around to look at the two vampires. Maybe they knew about this place to? Shoot, maybe they knew about it before it was even a restaurant!

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:48 am
Awesome nerd
redface Thank you.

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

ι нσρє чσυ'яє ησт ιηтєηδιηg
Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
ιт's αs мυcн αs ι cαη тαкє
Δηδ чσυ'яє sσ ιηδєρєηδєηтxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ
Sσ ι кєєρ вєηδing 'тιℓℓ ι вяєαк.xx

After leaving the library with an extreme air of cheer about him, Soran had begun chattering away in conversation to himself about which places in town had milkshakes for the Wendigo. The only four options he knew of was an Arby's, a McDonald's, a Burger King and a Steak N Shake. There was a difference between the taste of the shakes obviously, but sometimes the food was better where the shakes weren't so great. That was when timid little Dragon had opted to intervene to a place he knew of. Now that he was here, he shifted his gaze around with a calm, "Huh." Smiling at Dragon, he gave him a thumbs up though he was honestly examining everything else around them. "I didn't know about this place. Then again... Nevermind. Nice job, Dragon. Did you know about it, Lurtz?"

Lurtz was a different story altogether, a silent as if passing briefly through his eyes when Dragon had stated the events were fine. He then just followed along silently, giving a half-shrug when asked if he knew any other places with milkshakes in a roundabout manner by the very same guy who was a tormentor from his childhood. After being brought to this particular diner, his gaze skimmed the room before settling on the boy's heels once again and shaking his head slightly. "No sir. Restaurants and diners weren't necessarily on my priority list. Friendship was less than a millionth of a percentile for me to accomplish whilst attending school considering," he answered honestly while scrunching up his toes in his boots. Dragon seemed not to mind Soran's brashness, interruptions included, so he wasn't going to complain, but he really didn't want him to be around. Then again, he might be able to answer Dragon's questions better than he did. The musician was pretty wise. "Yes indeedy. He's always a doll to be around. Ha! That was a pun. Of course I'll try, Lurtz. So, Monsieur Dragon, you have questions about life, non?" Inwardly facepalming at the chatter coming from Soran for unspoken thoughts, Lurtz quickly interjected with, "English, not French." Leading Dragon and Lurtz over to a clean booth in the corner, the musician slipped into a seat and patted the seat as if telling them to sit. "Ah. Oui. I meant to say, you have questions about life do you not? Not to say I'm all-knowing or even less confusing, but I can try to help answer any questions you may have. Not everything can be found in books."

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
xxϮнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sαιδ вєƒσяє
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
Ϯнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sнσωη вєƒσяє
xxSσмєвσδч sнαкє мє 'cαυsє ι,
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:44 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

A feeling of pride swelled up inside of Dragon. He knew something they didn't! He impressed them!
Dragon sat down across from Koalil and close to the window, thinking about his invitation for questions. Did he have any questions about life? Anything in general? He couldn't think of one, not on the spot. "Not really..." he mumbled and looked back at Koalil. "Umm... But you're just like Lurtz, right? Y-You drink blood and all?" He recalled their conversations and Koalil's mentions of Lurtz's past.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:52 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

Seeing the Wendigo light up with pride, Koail found a second of Dragon not paying attention, mainly just his focusing on the questions of life, just to flash Lurtz a grin that seemed to say he was trying to cheer the boy up from his depression previous to meeting him. By the time his focus had returned to the vampiric males, his smile was that of innocent cheer once again. "Like Lurtz? Well, in some ways we're the same. Currently, I am the type that feeds on blood like he does, yes. Sometime in the very near future, I'll be the type that eats meats, grains, fruits and veggies. My collar's close to snapping and I don't have anymore replacements left. I'll have to bug the broad who made these for me to get more though I'm dreading it. She's a mean lady that doesn't want me to play my music for anyone else," the musician responded in a playful hum making Lurtz roll his eyes slightly. "Sit beside the boy already, Lurtz."

"Yes sir," Lurtz responded to the order, his original position of standing in parade rest shifting to where he was finally seated beside Dragon. The boy seemed to forget that now that he was reset to be obedient, all those little initiatives he took of his own accord were no longer acting so he was moving like that of a soldier while playing the part of a marionette needing directions. "You're gonna hafta work with him on this, kiddo. He's back to needing directions for everything he does. Relax your muscles. More. Like the human tweens that believe they're the bee's knees. Good. Eyes up. People prefer eye contact. Good. No. Back up. you look at your hands in your lap again, I'm gonna kick your shin. See? He's so stiff a breeze would snap him," he sighed, the fair haired vampire's shoulders slowly relaxing themselves until his shoulders and upper back finally seemed to relax a bit. His eyes however, even when told he was to keep his eyes up, had the habit of dropping back down even under threat.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:44 pm
Dantes_river
It's a Christmas miracle

User Image

Dragon watched Lurtz sit next to him. It wasn't normal, he noted, but more like... some kind of robot. He was familiar with that, recognizing it from when he first met the man. He also remembered Lurtz's father doing something called a "reset", but did it really make Lurtz lose his emotions? His suspicions were confirmed when Koail spoke to him, all the while watching Lurtz relax by command. "Wh-What should I do, then?" he asked and looked at the man across from him. "I-I don't remember how I changed him last time." He recalled having to feed Lurtz his own blood. Would that work?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:50 am
Awesome nerd
On the day after Thanksgiving. xD

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

Scratching behind his ear, the dark haired vampiric musician seemed to be thinking over how he'd been working with the fair haired vampiric marionette. Noticing Lurtz's gaze was back on the hands in his lap, his foot swung up and kicked him in the shin making his eye twitch. "I'd say to insist on things like asking his opinion, how he's feeling. Don't demand it of him, but just keep pressing him for the things only he possesses. Example," Soran answered in a calmer, gentler tone hinted with sadness. Like Lurtz's mother had somewhat showed for her only son, it was apparent that the musician sought the freedom for the silent vampire across from him. Holding up a finger, he kicked Lurtz on the shin again before asking, "Lurtz, what's with the art?"

Blinking, the male tensed up once more before glancing at Dragon from the corner of his eye ever so briefly. "Boredom mostly among other things," he answered only to get a raised brow from the man across from him. "I still don't understand. Please explain further. What are these other reasons?" This got Lurtz to twitch slightly, but he answered with, "I find lags between things and use art to fill the empty space. The other reasons are complex to explain. Memories, I suppose." "Are they memories of special importance?" Shifting his gaze ever so slightly, his thumb rubbing against the back of one hand, it was starting to become clear that he either had no words coming to mind or he didn't want to talk about what he considered doodles. "Lurtz, we're waiting on an answer. Do you have one?" "Th-they're... The memories are... They stand out from the rest, are more prominent. People, places, events, good or bad, are all part of it. Things I'm not allowed to express, things I can't express, come out better through them." "And we got an answer. It was never demanded of him to answer, merely a question that was pressed through further questioning. Small steps though. He's questioning if he's done something wrong by answering me, his shifting eyes and fidgeting hands being proof of that. It's to be expected though considering he's obviously been reset to his father's standards. What ground you gain with him can be lost quickly if his dad's involved in these resets they put him through. I understand he can be terrifying if he gets his free will, seen it up close, but this is just cruel and unusual punishment. His family itself is cruel though I believe you've already witnessed some of it."

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:39 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Memories, questions, answers, reasons. There were a lot of things to focus on despite how simple it sounded on the surface. He was sure he had heard the reason plenty of times, but the Wendigo simply couldn't understand why Lurtz's father treated him like some kind of soldier. Maybe growing up with parents that didn't care about what blood he had (or anything, for that matter) made him oblivious to problems concerning social status.
What kind of questions could he even ask, anyway? Would he be able to pull out answers so easily like Koalil? Dragon's brown eyes moved to where Lurtz's art was. Maybe he could start with that? "Umm... Can I see them?" he asked his otherwise apathetic friend.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:36 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz Allÿwar

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

Smiling at how the boy took the opportunity to ask to see some of his art, Koail's gaze flicked over to Lurtz sliding one of the smaller sketch pads out of a pocket inside of his jacket. It was hidden deep behind those ice blue eyes, but there wasn't much that escaped the musician's gaze; Lurtz was hesitant about showing them. "Sure," he murmured softly just before setting the booklet down on the table. As he flipped the book open to the first page, Koail's gaze shifted down towards what was drawn there; a tree. It wasn't just any tree though, but a sycamore tree. "What's with that?" This was followed by a simple half-shrug making The musician furrow his brow. "And that means?"

Thinking his words over ever so carefully, Lurtz seemed to be staring intently at the image of the tree. "It was something I had a dream about when I still had dreams, something I felt I should remember," he answered softly albeit vaguely. The way his hands were still fidgeting in his lap made it apparent to Koail that there were perhaps images within the book that the vampire didn't really want the boy to see. Maybe he'd just pushed him too hard about explaining why he drew the things he did. They were both viable options as to why those faint signals were coming from him. Flipping the page, there was a picture of the musician playing his guitar within a circle of toadstools and at his feet sat a girl of perhaps fifteen that appeared to be a princess. "This was the day we met. You drew me playing my guitar in a faerie circle for the princess?" "The song you played that day, I still hear in my head at times." "Whereas you honestly don't like us." Getting only silence in response, Koail seemed to pick up on some unspoken words and smiled sadly. "Yeah. I remember. For an eight-year-old, you were quite resilient."

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:05 pm
Dantes_river
It's a Christmas miracle.

User Image

Curious, metallic eyes gazed at the tree. Dragon had no knowledge of plants, so he couldn't tell what exactly, but it was definitely beautiful. Such detail and delicate shading, it was something he expected from Lurtz.
When Koail's question got no immediate answer, the Wendigo lifted his frost blue eyes to see the blue-haired man seeming to struggle. A dream, huh? Dragon never remembered his own dreams. He could tell he had them, but could never recall what happened in them. He looked back down when the pages turned and tilted his head to get a better view of the drawing. It was like it came straight out of a fairytale.
"That's a real princess?" Dragon asked in awe then looked at both men. "Tell me all about her. What was she like? Does she still visit you two?" He then looked at Lurtz. "What were you like when you were eight?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:32 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz Allÿwar

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

Nodding slightly at Dragon's question of the girl being a real princess, one could almost say he was somewhat glaring at the image of her. Koail smiled lightly as he crossed his arms and set them on the tabletop. How would the vampire respond? The boy had unwittingly directed him to tell him of the girl, but otherwise had the right idea on getting him to talk. "Princess Nikki is the youngest daughter of the present vampire queen of the northern kingdom and the only one who can actually claim the throne. In short, she's the only child the queen bore that was a full bred vampire," he started off before pausing and starting to scratch through his jacket to his forearms. This action got his hand popped by Koail followed by a hand gesture that told him to continue. "She was spoiled, selfish, rude, inconsiderate, deceitful, lustful, a compulsive liar and extremely vain. If she didn't get her way, she'd throw a tantrum, screaming and shouting, breaking things just because she could. It amused her to watch me get in trouble for being unable to keep up with Koail's pace in what she called a game of hide-and-seek."

"You've never truly lived until she shrieks in your ear. If I didn't comply to messing with him, she'd throw that tantrum and then they'd call in the woman who believes she owns me even to this day; Odessa. I feel bad for putting him through the things I did, but his senses enhanced substantially because of it," Koail hummed a little sadly before slapping Lurtz's hand again. "Stop scratching." Setting his hands, fingers interlaced, between his knees, the fair haired vampire frowned slightly."My sincerest apologies, milord..." This got a heavy sigh from Koail before tapping Lurtz on the leg so he'd continue talking. "I was much like I am now only I still had the habit of attempting to argue." "He still had the habit of making eye contact with others and speaking freely back then. Seeing as he was still an elf at the time, he didn't heal quite as quickly as he does now and yet he did his damnedest to do his job... Nikki, among others in the palace, would feed from him and instead of resting, he'd still follow Nikki and myself around. Every time he managed to lose track of us, he'd get in trouble with the queen and get beaten for it. Even then, he'd stand back up to go searching for us again. I found him on many an occasion out like a light in the middle of the garden and would sit with him as he slept, humming little random tunes to keep bad dreams away. When he slept was the only time I ever really got to see the boy beneath the soldier marionette."

Flipping the page, the musician showed a hint of surprise at seeing a hand drawn there as if reaching out to someone, palm up. "The frick?" It seemed weird he'd drawn the hand in such great detail when there was no other clues as to why he'd drawn it. Test doodle maybe? "You drew... a hand?" This got a slight nod in response as if it were explanation enough. Yep. Lurtz was beyond a weirdly amusing kid now. He was just plain out weird.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:40 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Dragon blinked in surprise, his eyes changing from metallic silver to frost blue. What? Weren't princesses supposed to be kind and sweet and-and anything but that? He looked back at the drawing. So this pretty girl was actual cruel to Lurtz? She was a spoiled brat? He looked at Koail when he added to the story. "Is she still around?" he asked once they were done, looking back and forth between the two. "She won't show up here, will she?" If she did, he wasn't sure what he'd do, or if he could do anything.
The subject changed, Dragon leaned over the table to see the next drawing. A hand. The way it was done... it needed something else. "Is it done?" he asked Lurtz. He couldn't tell what was missing from the picture, but a hand reaching out gave him a sense of being incomplete.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas