Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:55 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz Allÿwar

ι нσρє чσυ'яє ησт ιηтєηδιηg
Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
ιт's αs мυcн αs ι cαη тαкє
Δηδ чσυ'яє sσ ιηδєρєηδєηтxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ
Sσ ι кєєρ вєηδing 'тιℓℓ ι вяєαк.xx

Perhaps it was too inaudible, but Lurtz nodded slightly at Dragon's question of the girl being around then shrugged at if she'd come around and if the image was complete. "It's on standby at the current moment. I can't quite put my finger on what's missing, but that is what I currently have set into place," he finally stated audibly. Something didn't quite feel right in the air now that he thought about it. His own negativity perhaps? Lord, he was going to bring Dragon's childhood down the shitter even more so than it currently was if he remained this mechanical doll all the time. That's if the boy didn't leave of his own volition simply because he was too puppet-like.

"Yep. That's a hand and it makes no sense. Hey, babe," a female voice rang out from over Lurtz's shoulder making him stiffen. The oh so cheerful smile on the dark haired elfin vampire's face opposite him dissipated in the blink of an eye as a tinge of horror sunk in. He hadn't noticed it until now, but his elfin senses were picking up the faint scent traces of nightshade and foxgloves in the air that he'd come to know as Odessa's magic. "So you noticed. I'm shocked it took you this long to realize I cast it though. Must've been caught up in the conversation. And what exactly did I say about your involvement with outsiders? No. It's not your fault. It's these little leeches that lure you into the lies, but it's okay. I love that you're such a people person. I'll just get rid of the lying thieves so you can come back home with me."

As the woman reached for Dragon, easily the weakest link, one of Lurtz's hands hit her forearm whereas the other caught a small hand ax from hitting the little Wendigo in the head. Sighing softly to himself, the fair haired vampire half-assedly tossed the ax to the side only to briefly flex his hand. "The twins," he muttered more to himself than to anyone else. Like he'd said, a duo made up of two dark haired girls were standing at the doorway, the one with the hand axes standing on the back of a worker whilst the other seemed more interested in playing with a wire like a master puppeteer.

"Hands off, bitchy witchy. That one's ours," the one with the axes smirked as the one with the wires quickly snatched her hands to the side so the wires would stop a knife in mid-air and rendering Lurtz's sword immobile, his hand capable of releasing the hilt yet incapable of moving much without drawing blood. "He's drawn his sword, Naseemah. Dad said anything necessary to get rid of the pest, correct?" Getting a nod from her sister, the one with the wires copied the same smirk her sister gave and let the first girl to hit her wires with her axe which somehow managed to flip the knife around and send it back towards the light blue haired male. Within such a swift motion, his eyes and hair shifted to a dark midnight blue and his arm snatched his sword arm up to where even though the wires were digging into his skin, the sword stopped the knife from hitting him or Dragon. "Lord Dragon, these are my elder sisters, Lady Naseemah with the axes and Lady Nadleeh with the wires. The madame behind me is Lady Vedinya though she prefers Odessa." It was said with such an odd mixture of little care and annoyance that it got all three women and Koail to raise their brow at him. They obviously didn't know how to respond to that combination.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
xxϮнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sαιδ вєƒσяє
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
Ϯнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sнσωη вєƒσяє
xxSσмєвσδч sнαкє мє 'cαυsє ι,
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:25 am
Dantes_river
Have you ever played Persona?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dragon blinked, eyes turning to dirt brown, when he heard the new voice. The first thing he noticed was the sudden tension in the air, then it was how stiff Lurtz was and how distraught Koail became. He turned his head to see a hand stretching out for him. Before he could register what was happening, Lurtz stopped the first woman as well as an axe he hadn't even noticed appeared. Dragon winced at how close the axe had gotten. It was thrown straight at him! He looked over when he heard Lurtz whisper something and saw two more girls, both of them looking identical, from their looks to their sinister smiles. Who were these people? Why were they attacking him? No, that wasn't it. They were using him to distract Lurtz, weren't they?
The vampire's hairs changed colors as he took on the offense. Dragon looked at him when he introduced the women then looked back at the twins. "W-Why are they here?" he asked as he clutched the back of the seat.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:13 pm
Awesome nerd
Yes. Why?

User Image
xXxXxLurtz Allÿwar

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

Smirking devilishly at Dragon's stuttering whilst shaking the hand Lurtz had swatted away, the one called Vedinya removed her hat long enough to make a brief waving motion. "I'm here for my musician, obviously. Unfortunately for me, little boys like you two keep showing up with all your lies and lure him into this... whatever it is," she responded only for her smile to vanish entirely and her eyes to narrow at the twins. "Fine. Just actually kill the boy and don't try protecting this little blueberry here. He's a huge distraction for my little Koail."

"Because my father promised my mother not to lay a finger on you for a while so he sent them in his stead. To him, you're distracting me from the goals he has set for my future. If they can't kill you," Lurtz started to respond only to stop halfway through his sentence. Dragon didn't need to know the other option to cease the supposed disruptions in Lurtz's original scheduling. Dropping his foot on the end of the table to get it off the floor, he made a swift spin kick to hurl it at his sisters while ignoring the blood starting to run down his arm. His sword immediately went towards Vedinya only to get cut short by the wiring around his arm. Instead of focusing on how his arm was stopped short, a second sword formed up in the opposite hand yet still missed her by a few inches. "Koail, you could get a little bit more motivated."

"Distraction so you can deal with the witch. The baby's always ten steps ahead," Naseemah giggled after having used her foot to stop the table from hitting her or her sister. Nadleeh had readjusted her arms with the wiring to stop her brother's arm once again only this time, her twin used her axe to pin the wiring and she was able to pull out more wires she directed at Dragon. Instead, she got a broadsword her little brother kicked up into the ceiling. "Damn. Is he getting faster or what?" "Just means we have to up our game. It'll be his sixth birthday all over again if I have anything to say about it." This got Lurtz to crack his neck and glance briefly back at the still silent musician. "Of course you went that far. More like my eighteenth birthday, Lady Naseemah." "The magical music birthday..." "Minus the music." "And keeping the solemn promise to protect someone."

Flashing a half-smile, a quick spark of something dangerous flickered in the vampire's eye before a dark blue-violet wave pulsed from him to around the room witching seconds. "If you wished for music, all you had to do was ask," he breathed out as Koail got out of his seat quickly, scooped up Dragon and hopped swiftly over a few tables. As if catching onto some unspoken word, the strings on Koail's guitar began a rhythmic tune as several more swords hit the floorboards around the soldier. Snatching the arm caught up in the wires of his sister, the hatchet got snatched out of the table where the other sister had pinned them. Now free, he spun his swords swiftly as his fighting stance shifted to a far more relaxed standing position, the tips of the blades crossed nearer to his feet than in front of him. "Adorable, Koail. Shakira?" "I thought it'd be funny to see how you'd follow the tune of the song in the midst of a fight. I could play Cupid Shuffle if you want. I'm trying to give you a beat to move with." "So you. Choose a better beat." "Fine. Let's get ready to rumble!" Frowning slightly as Lurtz swatted another axe out of the air, the tune shifted on the guitar. Giving a half-shrug as if the tune were acceptable, the soldier vampire started off with a couple of quick swipes of his blades against each other before he motioned the girls to move forwards. As if the ring of a bell in a professional fighting arena, a specific cord rang out through the room and a fight between Lurtz and the three women erupted. If he lost a sword, it was replaced swiftly with a new one.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:53 am
Dantes_river
I've been playing Persona 4 nonstop.

User Image

Everything was happening so fast. Swords everywhere, people moving so fast that it was like they were teleporting. Before he knew it, Dragon was picked up by Koail and carried away just as music began filling the room. He blinked, eyes turning grass green, and looked around to get his bearings. He then caught sight of Lurtz and his stance change. The way he stared down the girls as the music played, it was almost like Dragon was watching a movie. He couldn't stop himself from blushing at how cool Lurtz was. Then one note rang out and the four began their battle.
Lurtz's style was incredible, but it was so hard for the demon to watch him with how fast he was. Dragon clenched his jaw, feeling useless. He had powers, he knew he did, but he didn't know how to control them and would only hinder Lurtz. He looked up at Koail. "Do you think Lurtz can stop them?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:22 pm
Awesome nerd
Ah. I've been playing Assassin's Creed and Alice Return to Madness.

User Image
xXxXxLurtz Allÿwar

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

Hopping over the blade to one of Lurtz's now broken swords, Koail let out a slow breath as the movements being made started even blurring to him. "Of course. His sisters will be the easiest to chase off. Odessa, however, is a different story. She doesn't just give up and she never plays fairly. Without Lurtz using his magic to sever her tie to me, we'd still be in the line of fire," he answered honestly, his gaze still trying to keep up with his mother vampire. Glancing briefly at Dragon, he bit his lip. How honest to be with him? The boy was still, technically speaking, an infant so getting too graphic might not be the best idea. Then again, he was a Wendigo... But then there was... Too much thought. Just had to tell him the truth. "To be honest, I have no doubts that this fight won't leave him unscathed. Unfortunately for him, I'm incapable of fighting Odessa. I start freezing up around her or usually manage to scurry off before she gets near. And, no offense intended, you're still gathering your bearings. You're unprepared for such an upscale fight as this one."

At realizing the chinks of metal had stopped, Koail's eyes settled on Lurtz hanging from the ceiling from the hilt of his broadsword and his hands making a brief circular motion. That made the musician pale and kick up a table as Lurtz had done earlier only setting it in front of him and Dragon. "Oh ******** me," Koail muttered while quickly pulling a sharpie out of his pocket and starting to scribble on the underside in the elfin language. "Don't try peeking out from behind this table. He's not considered a master of war for nothing."

"Offensive magic," Naseemah stated with fear creeping into her voice. This was followed by the sound of the wires being snatched making it apparent Nadleeh was trying to stop it, whatever it was. "Dad didn't reset everything like he was supposed to." "What I seek is thunder and the burning field, Izuchi, Kurenai." The crack of electricity and the roar of a flame was thrown into the air as several unhappy curse words strung themselves together. "Hot damn! Was not expecting this kind of magic. The hell is he?" "Some kind of freakish monster wearing the skin of the victim that should've been our baby brother." Barely catching the sound of feet hitting the floor perhaps five feet away, Koail stiffened only to let out a soft sigh of relief when he heard Lurtz say, "What I seek is the water cloud, Mizui." Keeping them safe from the flames he himself had conjured, huh? He supposed his barrier wasn't necessary then.

Briefly cracking his neck, the blue haired vampire made a quick snap of his fingers and smiled faintly to the shriek from one of his sisters. "Apologies, Lady Nadleeh. It wasn't anything personal," he murmured only to scratch the back of his neck as his sisters left quickly. Well, electricity was dangerous. Glancing at Odessa standing atop a table across the room, Lurtz flashed her half of a mischievously dark smirk before tapping the toe of his boot against the floor. "I offer up this contract to bear the wicked spirit beast that dwells within the Earth." "Immediate switch between offensive magic to defensive magic, huh? Smart 'cause now I don't have to restrain myself around those twits. You want to use the magic with the incantations, let's play with magic with incantations. I implore the gods above to bestow thy servant with the Demon Scorching Light." "Flare Burst. Koail, legs." "Light... Come on, Dragon. That light around your legs is a booster for your agility. Lurtz is trying to keep us out of the line of fire. We gotta move. Now." It only took another explosion from around the table to get Koail to tug Dragon up to his feet before briefly glancing at Lurtz standing between Odessa and them. And there it was. The left half of his face had blood on it, his eye closed because of it, and several cuts lining his arms, legs and torso. Damn Odessa and her foul play. At least Lurtz's spell on Dragon's legs would help him keep up with Koail's elfin pace.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:38 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Dragon's face fell when Koail said that Lurtz would definitely get hurt. He should've expected that, it had to be impossible to fight three people and leave without a scratch. He was just so used to watching superhero shows and movies that part of him expected Lurtz to be like all the superheroes and beat all the bad guys with relative easy.
The Wendigo stiffened when the table was kicked over. He looked over to see Koail seemingly drawing on the table while warning him not to look away. Before Dragon could even think about it he saw a flash of light that would have blinded him if the table didn't shade him, and from that light he could see the shadows of Lurtz and the two girls running away. He wasn't skilled, but even he could sense the intense power coming from the vampire.
After the wisps of flames and the sound of water, Dragon noticed the magic come to a stop. Was it over? As if on cue, his legs began glowing. What was this? He found himself standing thanks to Koail and followed his gaze to see Lurtz bleeding and wounded. He wanted to run to him and try something to help, but Koail was right, it'd be best if he runs away and avoid staying a target. "Wh-Where do we go?" he asked as he looked to the elf.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:56 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz Allÿwar

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

"The kitchen. We're going through the kitchen," the musician partly offered, partly stated. He honestly wasn't sure, but the kitchen was closer than the exit. Pulling the boy along behind him, his feet moving quickly, it was pretty apparent he flinched slightly when another explosion went off behind them. At least his guitar hadn't stopped playing with such violent distractions. It was how he coped with things after all. Stopping by some cabinets, he slid open the door just to smile. It'd keep the boy close, but... His thoughts made his smile fade out again and he started moving further through the kitchen. "I hope he doesn't make this whole block explode. That'd be fun to explain to people. Tch... Not good, not good. Lurtz, make short work of her please. I can feel the magic in my collar acting like a bad case of static." His words were followed by yet another explosion and several loud clangs of metal against metal. It seemed Odessa was getting pissy Lurtz would counter her magic with an opposite effect and it'd cancel both spells out.

Pressing himself and Dragon against a wall for a moment, Koail's face paled at the death glare set on the face of the boy he used to taunt as a child once his feet made contact with the wall they'd been heading towards. Damnable woman was persistent and the speed in which he'd passed by was proof of that. "Don't think you can win, puppy. I've owned dogs with more bite," Odessa chuckled, her boots clicking against the floor as she started forwards again. "Who said I've been trying?" Using the wall to propel himself forwards, the sound of metal hitting metal rang out again only to be followed by the woman giving an oof as she hit the wall just outside of the kitchen and the soft sound of feet touching the ground. "Faster. She's pulling at the strings to your collar to get you to stop moving. If I put in anymore effort while you two are around, I'll hurt you too." "Sorry. I just didn't want you hitting the kid with those long a** legs of yours. Plus, my fey senses are kicking in and you know how iron gets to us. Try to clean up a bit before you catch up. No need to traumatize the poor dear. You're already making me feel uncomfortable and you're only stalling right now." "Yes, sir. My apologies for making you uncomfortable."

Shaking his head slightly at how very cold and mechanical the others words were, Koail peeled himself off the wall as Lurtz went back after the woman. "It still amazes me how sharp he truly is. Scares me too. Once those elfin seals lose their hold on him... Let's just say even I won't press my luck with him then," he hummed with a slight half-grin before peeling himself off the wall and continuing his pace out the back exit. Once in the alley behind the diner, the dark haired elf gripped the collar around his neck and let several shades of green sparks start up. "Shoot. It's snapped. This way. Move." Keeping his hand in place, the sparks still dancing around it, he seemed to be taking slower, deeper breaths as he moved further from the diner with Dragon. Poor Wendigo boy would probably be traumatized for life if he saw his favorite superhero kill someone. Sadly, Lurtz was neither a protagonist nor antagonist in this story called reality. He was more along the lines of an anti-hero and most couldn't take the fact that he could shut off the senses of morality in his head like the switch his parents had set in his head to control him. If Dragon wound up the same way, he was certain Lurtz would enter that odd version of depression as when his engagement had been called off. One could not truly say if he'd actually recovered from it, but could they even say he lost anything? "I think this is far enough away. How ya holding up?"

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:22 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Everything was happening so fast, he could barely take it all in. Dragon dodged whatever shrapnel shot out at him as he made his way to the kitchen, wincing at the explosions lighting the area up and the thunderclap of pots slamming against each other.
Suddenly, Dragon found himself pressed against the wall with Koail close by, just in time for Lurtz to swoop in and knock the woman away. Dragon breathlessly looked around, comprehending the new scene change. His ears were ringing from the explosions, so he couldn't make out what Lurtz and Koail were saying, but at least he knew that Lurtz was doing okay. Well, that wasn't the right word. He definitely had hits on him, but he didn't seem to be noticing them. Dragon watched him hurry back to the woman before turning back to Koail, following him out of the kitchen and outside the diner.
Fresh air was very comforting, and a minute later the Wendigo was given his hearing back, sighing in relief. When given the okay to stop, he leaned over to put his hands on his knees and gulped in breaths of air. "I'm... I'm fine." he gasped before turning to Koail, noticing his slower pace and the sparks surrounding him. "What about you? Wh-What's wrong?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:02 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz Allÿwar

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

Dropping to the ground and leaning back on his free arm, the elf gave the boy a slightly strained smile. "My collar snapped, kiddo. While I can keep the effect of maintaining my vampirism going with my elfin magic, I'm starting to feel the strain of myself trying to return to being an elf. Once it kicks in, the full reversal effect that is, the sharpness of this pain is just going to get worse. I'll survive," the musician answered before coughing a few times. Damn. That frigging vampiric witch didn't want to remove the claws - or should he say fangs? - she'd sunk into him so long ago. Feeling a strong gust of wind coming from the diner's general direction, he gave a heavy sigh. His guitar had stopped playing a few moments ago and now Lurtz was probably on the verge of destroying not just the diner, but the town itself. "That boy, I swear... Well, it's good knowing you're holding up at least. Lurtz cares for you, y'know. From what I've seen alone, he's trying to care for you as a normal person instead of a soldier. It's a trial in and of itself for him as he only knows war and obedience... And other nerdy things."

After what felt like an eternity after the wind had stopped, no explosions following it nor the silence, the vampiric soldier dropped down from the rooftops just to land as softly as a feather upon the ground beside the duo. The blood that'd been smeared against his skin was no longer there though the wounds could still be seen stitching themselves together and it's presence was still around the tears on his shirt and pants. "She scurried off shortly after you two got away. I suppose cutting her arm off might've been too obvious a sign that she was at a disadvantage," he answered before Soran could ask, his palm set lightly against the hilt of his sword resting on his hip. This got a chuckle from the elf before he added, "Hope you didn't give it back. The kid's holding up as far as I can tell and he's said as such. He did seem a little out of it thanks to your explosions though." "My apologies for taking out your hearing, Lord Dragon. I'm please to see you're safe and unharmed though. Koail, you may release your collar. This wouldn't be the first time I've guarded you in such a vulnerable state."

Shaking his head slightly, the elf forced a far cheerier smile onto his face. "I can't ask you to help me through this again. You've someone precious to- Eep," he started up before flinching a bit at how quickly the vampire drew his sword and directed it at his face. "Let go of the collar, Koail, before I remove your hand with it. You may stay in my room and I'll sleep on the couch. It wouldn't be the first time this has occurred and you false cheer is pissing me off." Hesitantly removing his hand from the collar enough for him to pull it down to his chest, Soran began curling in on himself just in time for a faint thump to start slowly returning to his chest, Lurtz's sword being returned swiftly to its sheath on his hip. Heaving the elf up and over his shoulder, ignoring the faint whimper and rush of air leaving his lungs completely, Lurtz's ice blue eyes shifted briefly towards Dragon. "That reminds me... Neapolitan milkshake. It's not made from scratch, but I did promise you one. You sure you're alright?" After a quick snap of his fingers, he caught a transparent to-go cup filled with a pink, white and brown milkshake swirling around on the interior.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:14 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Dragon gave Koail a blank stare throughout the majority of his explanation. The only thing he could comprehend was that he'd be in pain but would survive. And something about an elf. He winced when he felt the wind and looked over at the diner, or the burnt remains of it. His hearing hadn't fully recovered, but it was good enough to notice the sirens of firefighter trucks ways away. He looked back at Koail when he mentioned Lurtz, feeling a small blush when told about how much the vampire cared about him.
Soon enough Lurtz appeared besides the two. Dragon looked at him, glad to see him and surprised that all the wounds he had seen earlier were now healed. Once he was addressed, the Wendigo smiled sheepishly. "It's okay. I-I could say the same for you." he said before turning to Koail just in time for a sword to be pointed at him. Dragon blinked as the man curled up and was lifted up. He looked to Lurtz for some kind of explanation, but instead was distracted by talk of milkshake. "What? Oh!" He blinked at the milkshake suddenly in the vampire's hand. "D-Did you make that?" Dragon asked as he peered at the drink curiously, as if expecting it to be some kind of figment of his imagination.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz Allÿwar

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

Lifting a corner of his lips in a smile at the Wendigo's words and how he was trying to absorb everything at once, Lurtz nodded slightly. "After Vedinya left, I cleaned up as Koail told me to and borrowed the diner's kitchen. It was as I was leaving out the back that the sirens finally came to a stop outside," he responded to the question before sighing lightly. And there went Koail's soft, slow heartbeats making itself known and skipping one every now and then. At least he wasn't going to whine and complain throughout his vampiric reversal much less give all of his false smiles and annoying jokes. The most trouble he'd be is when it came down to trying to feed him something throughout the whole process. "He explained this to you badly, didn't he? I wouldn't worry too much over him if I were you though. Koail made his choice long before either of us existed and he doesn't intend to change it for anyone or anything. The pain he's in right now is his own fault seeing as he knew it would happen if he didn't have a collar he could replace it with. Sadly, he doesn't like being an elf nor a vampire. Behind the smiles, he's actually quite depressing and full of self-loathing. The path you'd have to take to be like me, one you thought would give you purpose, will only make you like him. I don't want you to be that way. I like you as you are; kind and curious. I figured if he didn't explain it properly, Vedinya would show up and expose part of his truer nature. Understand?"

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Dragon listened to Lurtz, stealing glanced at Koail every few seconds. Self-loathing? That guy that smiled so easily and joked all the time was actually depressed? He would have never guessed, it was hidden so well.
"Yeah," he answered then took a sip of his milkshake. It was good, just what he'd expect from Lurtz. He could feel his stomach grumble, happy to get something in it, even if it wasn't meat.
"Should we go back home?" he asked, blushing at the sound of it. Home. Where they both resided. His golden eyes darted down quickly, suddenly finding his milkshake more amusing. They then went back to Koail. "I-Is he coming with us?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:00 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz Allÿwar

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

Nodding once again, the fair haired vampire extended his freehand out to Dragon while briefly readjusting Soran curled up around his shoulder. "Now we may go home, Lord Dragon. And as much of a troublemaker as he is and always has been, he's not one to deserve these switches between life and undeath in the hands of that woman. Lady Vedinya would intentionally make things worse as she enjoys the pain of others. That leaves me with little choice in guarding him whilst he's in such a vulnerable state. He won't be much trouble until he needs to eat," Lurtz answered in response to the questions directed at him. Smiling ever so slightly at the boy, he started the trek back to the apartment complex. "Sorry it isn't like the ones I've made before, but is it still appetizing?"

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнє sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:57 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Dragon nodded with a small smile and an even smaller blush. "Y-Yeah, it's really good," he praised. In the midst of his sips, a yawn escaped his lips. His blush deepened. Today had been filled with so many events that were now hitting him. He was exhausted! He couldn't wait to get back and sleep.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84

Manage Your Items