Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just Us Girls

Back to Guilds

This is the place to Chat,Roleplay,Play Games, And just have fun 

Tags: gold, lottery, friends, movie, girls 

Reply The Main Floor
Is it sad that I'm 18 and never had a boyfriend?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aengelflower

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:59 pm
lol My friends all have except for two or three of us losers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ⓒarolina Ⓢays...
╚══════════════╝

User Image

nah, its best that ur independent, but at least flirt a little u know when u go to collage and stuff, catch the guys attention. Its only a big deal if u make a big deal about it

User Image

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:36 pm
Trust me, it's probably better that way. Both guys and girls brains aren't really fully mature until the age of twenty-five. Actually, I commend you for not having one so far (but don't listen to anything I say, I'm a grandma stuck in a teenage body).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:13 pm
its fine, no one really gets in a serious relationship, when ur teen. Besides u have plenty of time to meet someone.

My parents r not really that happy of me dating .. but... oh well
i still hve crushes  

Darkswiftmist

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:10 pm
That's not sad. I know a 22-year-old whom has never had a boyfriend  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 am
Clover_IceQueen
That's not sad. I know a 22-year-old whom has never had a boyfriend

I'm 21 and never had a boyfriend. The way things are going, it's probably not going to change any time soon.

I'm not particularly fussed about it. It just means I'm not tied to any one person and I'm free to 'window shop' as it were wink

You're young, have fun and don't fret heart  

Chibi_Sunflower

Angelic Slayer

9,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:32 am
it's not so bad
me and my boyfriend get harassed
by chavs
cus we're nerds
and they're gaylords  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:37 pm
well its better then not having a boyfriend since u were nine, and he was a complete a*****e that he never said anything to me and told everyone rumors. plus he never said bye when he moved away. and now i permantly never wanna date a guy again. cus theyre all dink heads. and i made a vow to myself to NEVER get married cus they'll b in my way, and they will annoy the hell outta me.  

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

basset_houndz

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:52 am
I don't have one either...but then again I'm only 13 and 1/2 so big whoop for me. But I don't think it's sad...I've known many people who havenever had boyfriends. Or Girlfriends.They're callled priests and nuns LOL.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:33 pm
Actually you are very very very lucky. I have had several, just to see I was happier alone. So I broke up him and even though lots of nice, talented guys are asking me out at college, I turn them down. More freedom. I can plan what I want, travel where I want, do whatever I want with my career. I still date and have fun with some nice guys, however, I promised myself never to commit to a boyfriend again until I know the guy will be my soulmate, and we will get married. No point in committing otherwise. One guy I was serious with I dated for three and a half years, he wanted to tie me down by begging me not to go to grad school, said to wait for him to plan things. Then instead of moveiing in with me like he said he wanted to, takes off to austin to get his own apartment, and still wants me to wait on him. Now that I broke up with him, and refused to date the other idiots that wanted to commit that had nothing going for them, I am free. And going off to another state for college like I always wanted smile . Seriously, why do guys clammer to make you committ only because they are afraid to lose you? If it is meant to be, it will happen. They do not have to beg and whine for you to make them your boyfriend. Annoying, much!  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

Mistletoe Claus

Timid Bunny

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:40 pm
well, I'm almost 17 and 1/2 and still single. I feel pathetic at times and then I realize that no one can handle a girl like me. I bet the same is true of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 pm
Aengelflower
lol My friends all have except for two or three of us losers.
i'm 25 and never had a boyfriend. i think that most men are stupid when they're my age or younger. it's like they're brains are in their pants. i do like this guy but i can't seem to work up the courage to talk to him.....i'm the looser here.  

radicaledward124

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items