Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd
bring him in soon!!!!!!!

User Image
"oh? then who has been helping you investigate us? a projection of the mind?" the twins taunted as the did their best to dodge the daggers, Jekyll taking one to the thigh and Hyde getting grazed on the arm.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:49 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

This is a bad idea, this is a very bad idea...
Ethan shakily peered over a tree from a distance to see the two men practically clobbering Lock. He gulped a slice of an orange as he tried for the umpteenth time to get over and help him. His shadow was at least helping him somewhat, so why couldn't he?!
...Maybe because he was sure he'd die?
No.... Lock would protect him, wouldn't he?
Or maybe he'd die trying to protect him?
But no, that was the problem, he was the problem. Lock made Ethan promise to stay away from here, and what did he do? He came here.
And here he was, shaking behind a tree while eating his third orange in the past ten minutes in hopes of a confidence booster.
Ethan sighed. It wasn't like he could really do anything, anyway. He didn't have any powers, and just telling his shadow to help Lock was the most he could do at the moment; and that alone offered enough problems. The shadow brought bad luck to everyone around it... including Lock. What if he lost the fight because of the shadow's bad luck? Because of Ethan?
The brunette shook his head. No... Lock was better than that, he could do it. Of this, Ethan knew for a fact.

Mayah Playah
I was waiting for your next post, actually

Pure T0rture

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:50 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"I told you to leave him the hell out of this!" he cried, tossing shadow after shadow at them in his desperation to protect his lover. His eyes flit about, searching for an escape, but there was none. They were too evenly matched, and once Lock tired, he would be killed. There really was no way out of this...except...

Awesome nerd
....hurry up and post Andy signing Basil up for sports and Entri yelling Basil already....

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:24 pm
]
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

User Image
"why should we?!?" the duo challenged, a wave of ice shares being sent towards the detective, followed by a wave of flames.
The twins didnt seem to notice, but they were coming pretty close to the edge of the cliffs.
User ImageUser Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:27 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

What were they talking about...? Ethan narrowed his eyes and tried to depict what the three were saying. It was... about someone... Him? Were they talking about him? Why? Ethan flickered his gaze to Lock, who both seemed distressed and gloomy at the same time, like he just realized something. What was it?
Ethan shook his head again. Rrgh, he has to help him! Two against one? Even with his shadow that didn't help! "I... I have to help him." he told himself as he inched further and further away from the tree, part of his shadow squirming as if not liking his decision.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:42 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock looked around, trying to deduce a way out this, but he again came up with nothing. They were too evenly matched...it was no use. He knew what he had to do. He didn't like it, but if it was going to protect his beautiful Ethan, Lock would do whatever he had to...even...even give his life.
Hearing a murmur, Lock's eyes suddenly looked up, landing on Ethan's tree. He wasn't surprised the nervous boy had followed him, and silently begged Ethan to look away from the coming scene. The detective formed a large lance, jumping way up high, Aiming the lance downwards, her shoved it into the rock, causing a great crack to appear.
"Because," he panted, twisting the lance. Once he was one move away from the grand finale, Lock looked back to Ethan. "I love him more than I could ever love another being, and without him...my life means nothing...his protection is my top priority, and I'm not going to let the two of you hurt him, or anyone else, ever again!" Lock then shoved the lance further into the rock, and a great rumble shook the cliff. Earth began to fall away, and Lock leapt out to grip the twins as tightly as he could, using the shadows to bring him strength.
His golden eyes stayed locked on Ethan as his body disappeared over the ledge, falling to the rocks and small river below.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

User Image
holding onto the singer as they fell, the demons tilted their heads to look at the rocks and ocean below. who'd have guessed that this pathetic human would be our downfall?

seeing her siblings and lock go crashing into the sea, Day gave a tiny squeak and closed her eyes tightly. "s-so.... that's it then..." she whispered, swallowing her sorrow as she let go of Luciano.
"Mr. Vaporati, promise me you'll take good care of my sisters?" she murmured, her hands glowing as she made the flames disappear.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:05 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan flinched when he felt Lock's eyes on him. He expected to be yelled at or for fear to show on the detective's face.... but instead he got something worse. The way Lock spoke, the lance in the ground, the shudder of the cliff... even Ethan knew what was about to happen.
"No..." he breathed, eyes widening. Stumbling as the area began to shake, Ethan looked back at the sight of the cliff starting to chip off, his fear growing higher. "Lock...!" Sobs getting choked up in his throat, the brunette ran as fast as he could towards the broken edge of the cliff. He stopped at the new edge and fell to his knees, throwing his hand to where the fast falling trio was. "Lock!" he screeched out, tempted to throw himself off had it not been for the shadow gripping him and practically chaining him to the ground.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:24 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock reached for Ethan as he fell, his eyes closing and a smile appearing on his face as he sent up his final goodbye.
"I always will," he said, pushing back the agony to approach Ethan. Wrapping his arms around the boy, the vampire inched back, keeping him from the ledge. "We must have faith," murmured the ice-cold man, his amber eyes gazing at the edge. "He told us to have faith in his abilities, Master Ethan. He may still live...we must believe."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

User Image
"lock... thank you..." the twins murmured as they'd reverted back to their true forms, closing their eyes. "thank you for stopping us."

seeing that Luciano was preoccupied comforting Ethan, Day took the opportunity to begin casting her spell, her hands beginning to glow as she spoke the first few words of the incantation.
User ImageUser Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:36 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"It's all my fault!" Ethan sobbed as his shaking hands went to his face. "It's my fault! He died because of my shadow! Because of me!!" The shadow Lock used must have given him the bad luck that... that killed him. All because of him...
The truth was unbearable, Ethan couldn't stand the fact that he was the cause for the person he loved's death. He wanted nothing more than to jump off the cliffs and kill himself then.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:12 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Y-you're welcome," he stammered, his body aching in nigh unbearable pain. Grimacing, the teen looked up at the sky as he felt blood pour from his head. "I just...wish...I had...m-more...more ti-time..." he mumbled before his head fell back, a tear falling from his dull, open eye.

"Your shadow kept him alive until the very end!" protested Luciano, holding him tightly. "He wouldn't have stood a chance without it!"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

User Image
"u-us too..." the girls mumbled, curling up as they felt the impact of the rocks below. "l-luciano.... w-we're sorry..." they mumbled, closing their eyes.

"its not your fault, Ethan" Day murmured, her hands starting to glow. "it was mine. and i'm making up for it now." she murmured, closing her eyes as she was lifted up into the air, the rest of her body developed in light. "take good care of my sisters for me, Luciano. and Ethan, don't lose faith okay?" she sighed, tilting her head to look at them as the spell started to lift the trio off the ground.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:45 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"It was the shadow that broke the edge of the cliff!" Ethan shot back, remembering the weapon created by his shadow. He heard the girl that had taken Lock here and noticed her lifting up into the air. Raising a shaky eyebrow, he turned his head and gasped when he saw the three's bodies begin to rise. "Oh God..." he whispered, feeling his heart break all over again at the thought of having to see Lock's ripped apart body. "I... I can't be here." he whimpered as he got to his feet. Feeling his vision blur from the many tears coming, he pushed the creepy teacher away from him and ran as far away and as fast as his legs could go.

-Exit

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

Izaya heard about this place and decided to pay a visit. He wasn't gonna jump, not like that would end him if he did, but he had no reason to. He hated the though of killing yourself and hated seeing others kill themselves. He knew he couldn't stop it but he did want to help some people before it was too late. He turned his back to the cliff and began to walk away, but he stopped, wondering why he felt a familiar presence here.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff