Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image

"Yeah, kinda sad though." He sips on his smoothie while looking at the view. It was breath taking and any artist would like to draw this place. It was unfortunate that this place had a name like Suicide cliffs though.

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:11 pm
Jermy Holliday

User Image

~Ronan~Misaki~

"Alright." She said brushing herself off as she stood up, taking her umbrella with her. "I should probably get going, I haven't even unpacked my dorm room yet." She stated swinging her bag over her shoulder. "I haven't gone to any classes yet either.." She muttered and smiled, " I will see you around, okay?"  

Moi_Fleur

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image

Izaya nods before standing up and yawning. "I better go too, see you around." Before walking off, he hands her a card with his number on it. "If you need someone to talk to, you can all me."

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Jermy Holliday

User Image

~Ronan~Misaki~

"Thank you." Ronan replies and takes out a slip of paper from her bag, a phone number scrawled in neat cursive like print. "Same for you, just if you need anything just remember, I sleep in so if I don't answer I am probably not ignoring you, I am sleeping or painting." She told him walking away from the cliff where she was drawing. (Exit)  

Moi_Fleur

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces