Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
Starcatcher07's Charater

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

-Basic Info-
Name: Melanie Chang
Nickname: Mel
Nation: Water (southern water tribe)
Bender and what kind if yes: Waterbender
Orientation: Strait

-Looks-
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Eye colour: Blue
Skin Tone: Slighty tanned
Height: 5' 6"

-More Info-
Side: Good
Weapon(s):Duel swords
Likes: to have fun, Meet new people, and to be away from her house
Dislikes: Unnecessary confict, Her family (especially father), crowds
Biography: She is the first bender in a family of Southern tribe warriors. Her family resents her for it. Her father trained her in the duel swords hoping that doing so would keep her from practicing bending, it did not. She would go off and practice on her own. She wants to find a master that would be willing to take her in as a student but her father keeps her at home or has her followed by his friends. She has attemted to run away with her White wolf Korra but every time they did her father would head her off at the ships and drag her back kicking and screaming. She spends most of her time out of the house. Though she loves to talk with new people she tends to avoid the crowds so her father can't easily find her.
Theme Song: Broken by: Seether feat. Amy Lee
Other: She has a White wolf pet named Korra that she found on a piece of drift wood on the ocean during one of her run away attepts. She found it clinging to life as a pup. She took it in and nursed her back to health. It's never left her side since.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:44 pm
Accepted.

And I'm not sure if this is a rule or not but I will say that it is suggested that you write the biography in first person. This helps you become one with the character, giving you more control and feeling. Pretend that this girl is you in the Avatar world. Let the emotions flow! dramallama  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:16 am
oh i know. That's how i right my characters and how i get into there skin. If i do I, me, my, the charater starts to act like me. And I try to keep from doing that. Plus i don't know how to RP in first person. I've always done it in third. Even when describing my charater.  
Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games