Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm
Hiro closed his red eyes and sighed, kissing the top of her head. "Neither of us could tell him, it would hurt him to much, I want to be with you again, like how it used to be..." He said softly, she was what he wanted and he just didn't know how to make her his.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 pm
"I can't leave him, Hiro..." Lena whispered and reluctantly pulled away from the hug. "I can't hurt him; not anymore, not like this." she said and rubbed her arm then looked back at Hiro. She took one step towards him and kissed him, getting the goosebumps and joy just like she did when they first kissed. "I'm so sorry." she said with a breaking voice, tearing up again.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 am
Hiro blushed at the kiss and nodded. "I know, and I understand, I just wish I didn't." He said remembering the last words he heard from Nikolai, about the choice she could have made but didn't. "But just know I love you, and it doesn't matter if you marry Nikolai, or if I leave right before it hits the "I do" part of the ceremony, but just let me have this," He said and put a finger under her chin, lifting it up so it faced him directly, and pressed his lips against hers, remembering something he said. 'All you have to say are just three words...I love you.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 am
A blush as red as her wedding dress spread across her face when he kissed her, but it only worsened the pain of their good-bye. With a few tears rolling down her cheek, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The kiss on the bridge with the beautiful waterfall in the background... It reminded her of when he asked her to marry him. Such happiness...  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 am
Hiro was about to bite her lower lip but pulled away before he got too into the kiss. "I love you...but what Nikolai said was true, while he comforted you while I was out, even if I want to be with you I dont deserve it." He said sadly and sighed. "Want me to walk you back to your brother?" He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 am
Lena hesitated then took her arms off him, still blushing. "Oh, umm, if you want to." she slightly shrugged and looked back at the waterfall then towards the direction Damian was.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:21 am
((Good morning xP))
Hiro sighed once again and continued to walk. Even if he never got to be with Lena, that one moment was enough, for now at least, till he began to desire her again.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff