Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Aedan's Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

Name: Aedan
Nicknames: "Smokey", "Ash" (neither of which he particularly appreciates.)

Faction/Race: Hellhorse (He'd fall under demons, I think.)

Personality: Somewhat solitary (as a general rule, he can take-or-leave company, although if given a choice, he'd choose to be in the company of others), he's got a chip on his shoulder. Very proud, it's a constant, not-so-private source of shame for him that he lacks control over both his temper (at least, at times..particularly when his flammability is brought up) and his fear...he sees it as a constant failure to live up to what he feels his potential should be. As a result, he tends to overcompensate by taking on way more than he can really handle, and often trips himself up and causes himself a ton of unnecessary stress--very much has issues accepting constructive criticism, or asking for help.

As a result, he can come across as something of a perfectionist, and more than a little bit on the a**l side. Definitely not very good at cutting loose, or just sitting back and enjoying the ride, so to speak. He is loosening up a bit, and is able to (occasionally) make fun of himself, or his shortcomings..but it's still not a comfortable thing, for him.

Not overly studious, although that might come across as surprising--he takes on more than he'd prefer because he feels like he needs to compensate and cover up his shortcomings, not because he feels some overwhelming need to be top of the class/whathaveyou.

Because he's not a social butterfly, and finds it difficult at times to nerve himself up for casual conversation with those he doesn't know well, he's pretty loyal to his friends. Honest and fairly plainspoken--if he's asked an opinion, or given information, he's of the mind to respond with his thoughts, even if they don't align with the person he's talking to.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? His parents are tired of paying to replace things that he randomly lights on fire--if it were deliberate destruction, that would be one thing, but the accidental torching of all and sundry is a bit much.

FEAR: He can light his horn on fire, and use it as a sort've flaming lance. =D. Take that as you will~ ;D. Currently, it just gets hot enough to sort've glow (can we say rudolph of the unicorns?)

Innate Ability: Fiiiire. Unfortunately, fire without much control. He can heat things up until flame spontaneously appears (where there's fuel, obviously--he can't create it in something like a vacuum, or under water)..unfortunately, he has very little/NO control over this power, at the moment. He's thus far burned his favorite poster, singed the ends of his hair on countless occasions, and nearly suffocated from smoke inhalation, to name a few notable incidents. Emotional turmoil seems to make it more likely that things are going to catch fire...unintentionally. That said, he can't start huge fires, or heat up large areas--while flames can spread, he can only cause small fires..and currently (mercifully) only one at a time.

His natural state would also be...equine. If equines were on fire. rofl  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:16 pm
Minipets

Main Roster (those most likely to have out of the closet, and possibly scurrying about):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Actaeon (this is the only mini that he ALWAYS will have with him. xD.)

Davy Jones (another mini he's likely to have out/around...not quite as much a constant-companion as Actaeon, however.)

Chaeia (not one for leaving his dorm room often..but she's a big fan of draping herself across his legs when he's sitting around working on homework.)

The rest of Aedan's minis (ICly, he does not yet own the hidden dragon & diamond dust key treats).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:19 pm
Important Links:

My Bank Account  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 pm
IC Belongings/Stuff:

TCG Cards:
1 x MONSTER - Avery Chase
1 x ITEM - Gold Seed
2 x ITEM-Malcolm's Staff
1 x Walkerbird
1 x ENVIRONMENT-Haunted House
2 x ITEM-FEAR Candy
1 x ITEM-Nergal Eye
1 x ITEM-Silver Seed
1 x ITEM-FEAR Core
2 x ITEM-Flashlight
2 x ITEM-Nergal Eye
1 x ITEM-Silver Seed
1 x EVENT-All My Friends are Dead
1 x EVENT-Cricket's Babies
1 x UNDEAD-Mikael Walker
1 x ITEM-FEAR Candy
1 x ITEM-FEAR Core
1 x ITEM-Flashlight
1 x ITEM-Nergal Eye
1 x ITEM-Silver Seed
3 x EVENT-All My Friends are Dead
1 x MONSTER-Red
1 x DEMON-Breck
1 x REAPER-Malcolm Fiad
1 x ITEM-Flashlight
1 x ITEM-Nergal Eye
1 x ITEM-Silver Seed
1 x ITEM-Malcolm's Staff
1 x ITEM-FEAR Candy
1 x ITEM-Malcolm's Staff
1 x MONSTER Y1-Unstabul Itches
1 x GHOST Y1-Pepin Molyneau
2 x DEMON Y1-Riley
1 x MONSTER Y1-Jericho Bloodbane
1 xMONSTER Y1-Yǐn Cáng
1 x GHOST Y2-Pepin Molyneau
1 x ITEM-FEAR Candy
1 x ITEM-Nergal Eye
1 x MONSTER Y1-Unstabul Itches
1 x GHOST Y1-Pepin Molyneau
1 x DEMON Y1-Riley
1 x MONSTER Y1-Jericho Bloodbane
1 x REAPER Y1-Shun Kuroda
1 x ITEM-Shun's Twin Daggers
1 x MONSTER Y1-Yǐn Cáng  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:30 pm
Photo Album

User Image
By Subamii  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:34 pm
RP Points Tally: (Y1->Y2 = 50 points)

Christmas 2k10 [Ickis Car]: 3 pts (posted on p.5 & 6)

[ORP] I Know What You Did Last Semester: 3 pts (posted p.1, 2, 3, 7 (battle post), 9 (battle post); zoo posted p.12 for points earned)

[PRP] Who the hellhorse is that?! (Aedan/Frost): 1 pt (1177 words; unfinished but over 800 words)

Spirit Week: Tea - Kissing - Charm Booth, K9 Club, TMYK - Yearbook, Noland's Booth - Apples to Apples, Here There Be Bats, The Snow Covered Booth, Arrows of Glory, Silk Webs!, LitL Roasting Company, Dance Dance Dedolution, Ship Sinkers, Pest Control, Radio RA66.6 Radio Amity, Fitness Booth, Frighteningly Fashionable Freaks, Scario Kart Club, Sparrow for VP!, Halloween Heroes TCG, Vote Thackery for Treasurer!, Riley for President, Scarecone Booth, Christof for Vice President!, NAP, Frost for President, Minipet Appreciation, Aymet for President, Fright Music Club, FFFFUUUUUUU, Tea Club, Willow's Teru Teru Bozu Booth, Fright Night Fearados Fishing, Bea for Public Relations: [32 pts; 1 pt per booth visited as of this thread (no max listed that I see...)]

A Wild Class Appears!: 8 pts [per pach's post toward the bottom of the page, with homework turn-in]

Class: Opening...Locks?!: : 4 pts per Smerdle's post further up that page

7 Kings:
Gold Kingdom (Total in this thread: 945 words): 3 pts
3 Attack Posts (I assume this is what was meant by PVP phase?): [x], [x] & [x]: 2 pts (per post in this thread pertaining to RP points for 7 kings)

Scarentines: Haters Booth, Whack-a-Poof, A Couple of Booths - Attempt 1 (handcuff race): 3 pts

[PRP] Wait, do I know you? (Rosy/Aedan): 1 pt (Total words: 2314)

5 minipets grown to final stage: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]: 5 pts

Fanart (drawn by others): [x] [x]: 2 pts

TOTAL POINTS: 67/50, barring major math flaws/my potentially misreading something!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:38 pm
The Dorm

Quote:
Outside: The Demon dormitory is built on the highest hill on campus, looming over everything in an elegant (some might say ostentatious) fashion. A similarly elegant yet emphatic fence and gate surrounds the building, as if to separate the lofty inhabitants from 'lesser' beings. The building's architecture is an elegant, classic blend of several different styles, from Greek columns to Gothic finials, all beautiful and imposing. There's even a tower or two that wouldn't be out of place on a castle, and a few gargoyles roosting here and there to complete the effect.

Inside: Elegant. How many more times do we have to say it? The common areas have beautifully polished dark wood paneling, thick velvet carpet, and chandeliers dripping with crystal. Tasteful (or at least expensive) details are everywhere, from the exquisite carvings on the front doors to the tilework in the showers, which has been known to make gnomes weep from the beauty of it.

The common room is... well. You know. It even features two grand pianos. Why? Because demons can afford it. That's why. Anything that speaks of wealth and power can be found within these walls, even if it speaks in a fashion some might consider gauche. Do you know how much that gold-plated lion head cost? More than you, and that's the important part.

Did we mention it's elegant?

Info to be added as to his dorm room, specifically.  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:55 pm
Relationships:

The Good

The Bad & The Ugly  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:13 pm
niiiine, ten....What happens then? (WHUT NAO? ;D)  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:25 pm
I'm slowwwwwwwwwwwwww. biggrin (and sleepy, at this point. rofl.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:28 pm
tra la la la laaaaa~  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:30 pm
posts. i has zem!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:33 pm
only a couple more, then I'm finally able to post...stuff! lol.  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:35 pm
hopefully it takes me less time to fill this front page than it did to actually MAKE these posts, hurrrrr. >3  
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff