Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Help, someone please Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:43 am
Okay here's da story I'm a closet bisexual and a vegetarian. I da only male in my family of three. I know my mother and father would be okay with me being a vegetarian. But when it comes to my being bi I could hear my mother crying and my father saying these words ' Why, why, why, I'm such a ******** failure!! ' I never wanted to see them like that ever, so I just keep locked up inside.

Then yesterday one of my friends were getting beat up for being openly gay, So I did the right thing and helped my friend. Sadly the fight didn't go so well. ( If there wasn't a tree branch, that I could used as a staff. I would have been beaten to a bloody pulp ) So after the brawl I found myself laying on the ground with my nose and forehead bleeding. Then my friend came to me, helped me up, and licked the blood from my face. I was about to ask if he was okay, he then pulled my closer, and stole a kiss from me. I enjoyed it, but this guy from my band class took a picture of us, and he said he'll speared it on da web and around places where I'm been hanging out that.

I didn't care about him spearing it on the web, but I did care if anyone from my family sees it. I beg him not speared it around school or other places, I told him it was okay on the web. He told me the only to stop him is to do what ever he says. The things that he dished out isn't hard or anything about. I'm just afraid the photos my leak a bit. So I'm here to ask 'what do I do?'

And I was thinking to come out to my mother and father, but I don't know how to break it to them. I'm a wreak just thinking about it. I'll try to keep you guys inform on what happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:06 am
Looks like everyone is going through this situation about being gay and what not :/ well first off did you see the photo? You could just be playing you into doing what he wants also what did he ask you to do?  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:21 am
XX Akira Wanijima XX
Looks like everyone is going through this situation about being gay and what not :/ well first off did you see the photo? You could just be playing you into doing what he wants also what did he ask you to do?

Yes, I sawed it. He asked me to start a fight with jocks.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 am
ARE U MAD??? THEY'LL EAT U ALIVE!! DX -coughs- anyway...well..lets see...try and start a conversation with your parent with the whole gay thing,just ask them 'whats your opinion on homosexuality'? or something like that and if you can try and negotiate with the jocks so they'll turn on the guy with the photo maybe even get them to delete it buy roughing him up a bit :3  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 am
XX Akira Wanijima XX
ARE U MAD??? THEY'LL EAT U ALIVE!! DX -coughs- anyway...well..lets see...try and start a conversation with your parent with the whole gay thing,just ask them 'whats your opinion on homosexuality'? or something like that and if you can try and negotiate with the jocks so they'll turn on the guy with the photo maybe even get them to delete it buy roughing him up a bit :3

I know my parents might hate me for about a while, but I know they think being gay/bi is a sin, and who ever is dammed to hell. I might if get kicked out of my own home. I'm a good negotiator, but the guy who's black mailing me is the quarter back, so I can't get them to turn on him, and the jocks wouldn't listen to a meek pup, like me. So my han- I mean paws are tied.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:16 am
Then go to the principel about it er something Dx theres no way you can take down all those doods by yerself >.< try and have some friends back you up or something and if you do get kicked out see if you can stay with a friend or a family member  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 am
I took down the entire football team at my school on my own, but then again I am trained in three forms of martial arts so yeah ^.^'' That aside, just come out to your parents and tell the guy to ******** off, if your parents kick you out go to some other family or your friends, then report them to child services because that is not grounds to kick you out of the house, I know ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:51 am
The unfortunate world we live in where kids still get beat up for being gay.

However, maybe try talking to your parents about how your friend keeps getting beaten up for being gay, and you are worried about the same thing happening to you. I bet they would be more supportive if they think you are in danger - which it sounds like you are. Plus parents like being kept in the loop if there are things bothering you.  

00Shoe
Captain

12neowolf34

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:09 pm
Well, if all doesn't go well and it looks like the photos are going to be leaked in any way, tell school administration about the kid blackmailing you. What he's doing is called extortion and it's a sever felony in most states. I know a kid that got expelled from my school and had to pay a 5,000 dollar fine for doing something like that. That's if you don't decide to take it to the cops, and in that case he will probably see some jail-time.

But of course, that's only if you know the photo is going to be leaked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:26 pm
Yeah, don't give into demands. The dude will just lol at you getting the ever-loving s**t beat out of you, THEN post the picture.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:52 am
Don't worry about my sexy a** or my pretty face, there okay, and the rest of my body. I know kendo and one from martial arts. And if all out fails, I could uses the spray can of tear gas I have. It seemed to shock everyone at school that I fought. And Friday he made me steal a bra from the girls' locker room. ( Lucky my ex may me borrowed hers ) Got the photo. ( Every man has his price, and his was a date with my ex ) But its not over yet.

Friday night, I was busy with raveing that the school, everything seemed to go well, but I was wrong. This straight guy I know, who has a girlfriend for every day of the week, comes to me and ask if I wanted to go out and get ******** by him and his huge c**k ( Um... why I said that? ). He wasn't drunk or anything, I ask if he was bi or gay, and he said Hell no, I just wanted to see if your really gay, to go all the way. His friends behind him were laughing and saying s**t about me. I was mad, so in blind rage I punched him in the jaw. ( Such a sham, he loosed both of his front teeth and I broke my fist ) I rushed myself to his friends and garb one of them by the collar and says You see what I did to your pal, tell me, what you know of me, one of them actually had the balls and tell me they got the news from a text. I tried to track it down, but I couldn't find who started it. ( Everyone had a different story ) So I spend the rest of my Friday night hunting down the person who started this s**t again. ( I wanted to rave the night away )

On Saturday I just went to this bonfire, there I got the s**t beat out of me, by the guy I punched in rave. ( I guess that's what I get, when I in rage ) It seemed that no one cared I was bleeding, I sat down under a tree far away from the others, then one of my friends ( The same friend from before ) came to me and ask if I was okay, I told him what the ******** do you think. He hugged my and said Sh, just clam down and stop crying . You helped me, I guess its my turn to help you. He cleaned me up and kissed me on the cheek. ( To clam me down ) While that's it for Saturday.

Sunday, I found out the guy who was blackmailing me, had one of his friends made a copy of the photo. ( Without him knowing ) Now I'm taking orders from someone else now.

Okay my mother nor father still doesn't know about me being bi. But my brother-in-law is in full support about.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:11 am
For one Its your Sexuality
You can't freaken change it
And why wold someone beat up a dude for being openly gay?
JUst tell them (your parents) that your bi they'll understand hell my cousin is gay and my aunt understand (kinda)
EDIT*
Dude your school is predigest tord gays and bi's
A damn kid i nearly beat up becuase he was making fun of my best friend and hes bi banged up my knee pretty bad  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:25 am
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
JUst tell them that your bi they'll understand hell my cousin is gay and my aunt understand (kinda)
EDIT*
A damn kid i nearly beat up becuase he was making fun of my best friend and hes bi banged up my knee pretty bad

Well the LGBT community is not that big here, and I guess people here just afraid of being different.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:35 am
00Shoe
The unfortunate world we live in where kids still get beat up for being gay.

However, maybe try talking to your parents about how your friend keeps getting beaten up for being gay, and you are worried about the same thing happening to you. I bet they would be more supportive if they think you are in danger - which it sounds like you are. Plus parents like being kept in the loop if there are things bothering you.
Well my parents don't know I'm friends with him. They told me to stay away, but I wanted to see him. ( Well, lets just call him my first boy crush ) I have 2 straight guy friends, 2 gay friends, and a ton of gal friends.  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:52 am
Rukario13
Xx_Dark-Maiden35Xx
JUst tell them that your bi they'll understand hell my cousin is gay and my aunt understand (kinda)
EDIT*

Well the LGBT community is not that big here, and I guess people here just afraid of being different.

Mhm I guess so -sigh- gays and bi's are still human to they are jsut friendlier than straite people  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff