Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
An Ancient Oath Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phat Boi33

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:59 pm
The Wolf

User Image

Wolf Form

Ryaku Jaiyx Kurabi

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Hello there, my name is Ryaku Jaiyx Kurabi.
But you can call me Ry, Ryu, Ryaku.
My date of birth is May 2nd.
Which would mean I am 945? I think.. ( Looks about 18 ) years of age.
It's quite obvious that I am Male.
I play the role of The Wolf.

Wait, there's more...

Everyone has a past: I was born a very long time ago. I was born a demon and a greater one at that. My powers developed quickly as did my body as I became stronger with every passing day. When I was old enough to think for myself I began bossing other Demons around. Little did I know there were two others like me. Me and the other greater demons constantly got into fights on who should Rule over the demons though every time it ended in a tie and I grew a hate for them. Later on in my life these Demon Slayer Clans rose up to defend the human world and of course we fought back. Our efforts were futile when all three of us were sealed away in the middle of a deep and dangerous forest under a spiritual Rock. The lesser demons managed to stay unsealed and kept fighting back as I patiently waited for the seal to weaken so I could break out. Once the seal broke I attacked the clans to get revenge but I went up against the strongest of them all and was utterly crushed after putting up a valiant fight. I cringed and waited for the final blow before I felt the cold steel of his Katana on my head as he made a deal with me. I made an oath to protect the Amakawa family for as long as the Amakawa family lives. I am now finding the new Light Ferry keeper of the Amakawa clan because I feel the charm weakening and she will be in danger soon.
I am unique: Headstrong and Stubborn, Funny, Outgoing, Flirty, Perverted.
Believe it or not, I've got talent: Many variations of Martial arts and I am a master of Kendo and the Katana

These things make me smile:
✔ Rain
✔ Oath
✔ Sweets
✔ My Katana

These displease me greatly:
✘ The Fox and The Cat
✘ Bland Food
✘ Lesser Demons
✘ People who stand in my way

This makes me want to dance!: ♫Final Fantasy X Music - A Fleeting Dream

The person behind the character:

Phat_Boi33

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 am
The Light Ferry Girl

User Image

Lola Cerin Sterling

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Hello there, my name is Lola Cerin Sterling.
But you can call me El.
My date of birth is Oct 31.
Which would mean I am 16 years of age.
It's quite obvious that I am Female.
I play the role of The Light Ferry Girl

Wait, there's more...

Everyone has a past: Lola lived with her parents until there accident heart broken she became less happy and active with others. She only focus on her studies never went out as much like she used to she always believed her parents were watching her so she wanted to make them happy and make the right choices. On her 16th birthday though some weird guy that went to far with his history or something was in front of her calling her master. Having no clue on how to react to this she apologized and said she had class. She still sees him around and has no clue on how to get ride of him. Her only though does it deal with charm?
I am unique: Used to be hyper and spontaneous but now shes just cautious and doesn't know how to live like she used to.
Believe it or not, I've got talent: Fighting but doesn't know why

✔ Sweets
✔Manga (Shojo)
✔ Love stories
✔ Jokes

✘Fighting
✘Blood
✘ Giving orders
✘ Crying

This makes me want to dance!: ♫ How it ends - DeVotchka

DeathAngelLe

Phat Boi33

Phat Boi33

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:04 am
Girl's Best Friend

User Image

Seiji Czar Kaneda

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Hello there, my name is Seiji Czar Kaneda.
But you can call me Seiji.
My date of birth is August 23.
Which would mean I am 17 years of age.
I play the role of the girls best friend.

Wait, there's more...

Everyone has a past: Seiji grew up in a very funny family. His mother and father were always working so he never really got to see them. He lived with his grandparents until they passed away and left him their place. Somewhere along the line he discovered his family secret past of demon slaying. It took a lot of explaining from his parents to help him come to terms with this new reality. Seiji was taught demon slaying by people whom his parents referred to as slayers from other clans. During his ongoing training he met Lola a girl he cares for very much. Now the two live together though he keeps his training and demon slaying a secret from her
I am unique: Seiji seems like a jerk to most people. He can be very cruel and cold. He always seems to be doing something so he's constantly brushing people off. He is very mysterious and the only one person he ever really smiles around is Lola
Believe it or not, I've got talent: Aside from being very intelligent, Seiji has been well trained in the art of demon slaying. He is very skilled with mulitiple weapons in particular short swords and is proficient in Judo and Aikido.

✔ Lola
✔ Reading
✔ Writing
✔Demon Slaying

✘ Demons
✘ Guys that flirt with Lola
✘ Pestering people
✘ Late night Demon slaying

This makes me want to dance!: ♫Crowd Participation

Kid Rave

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:06 am
The Fox

User Image
Fox Form

Aeryonsa Ru Lopez

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Hello there, my name is Aeryonsa.
But you can call me Aeryon.
My date of birth is December 28th.
Which would mean I am 19 plus about 900 years of age.
I play the role of Fox.

Wait, there's more...

Everyone has a past: I was born beautiful. Everyone thought so. I have always been able to get my way. This is how I became a great demon. I have never really had to get my hands dirty. Until those horrible Demon Slayer clans came into existance. How dare they seal away this great beauty. So I waited paitently with the Wolf and the Cat for the seals to break. And once they did I destroyed everything in my path. Unfortuantly because of my previous hands off method, I was not able to defeat all the Slayers and I was sealed away again. I was infuriated by the thought that the Wolf had taken an oath with the humans. This time when the Seal breaks I am out for blood and I will not loose.
I am unique: I am very, very flurty with every one I come in contact with. I have been told that I am egotistical but I do not believe a word of it. I am, however, very vein and I love looking at myself in a mirror. I am also very paitent in getting what I want. And I always get what I want.
Believe it or not, I've got talent: Seducing people to do my will.

✔ Myself
✔ Those who admire me
✔ Manipulating others
✔ Looking at myself in the mirror

✘ The Wolf and The Cat...but more so the Wolf
✘ Humans
✘ Those who do not admire me
✘ The Wolf...again

This makes me want to dance!: Monster~Skillet

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Phat Boi33

Phat Boi33

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:07 am
Second Best Friend (Temporary Profile)

User Image

Jun Aono Tsukune

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Hello there, my name is Jun Aono Tsukune.
But you can call me Jun is Fine.
My date of birth is April 26th.
Which would mean I am 17 years of age.
I play the role of 2nd Best Friend.

Wait, there's more...

Everyone has a past: I was born into a traditional Japanese family, Or a family of Demon slayers as I learned later on in my life. I started my Demon slayer training when I was 8 and my family's technique focused around hand to hand combat with metal bracers to protect us from weapons. My family also practiced focusing spiritual energy into our punches and kicks to preform a more explosive effect. When I entered my high school years my Demon Slaying dropped and I met two friends, Lola and Seiji, my two best friends but now something is happening around me and my friends and I want to know whats going on.
I am unique: I am a bit of a cheerful gut im mostly neutral but I do have my hyper moments, Im somewhat perverted but I am very intelligent and almost at the top of my class
Believe it or not, I've got talent: Judo, Karate, Jujitsu, Focusing spiritual energy, Schoolwork, Tests

✔ Lola and Seiji
✔ Sweets
✔ Reading
✔ Demon Slaying

✘ Demons
✘ People who hurt my friends
✘ Bad grades
✘ Bland food

This makes me want to dance!: ♫Dont Fear The Reaper

Phat_Boi33

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:09 am
The Cat

User Image

Zarina Cale Miyuki

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Hello there, my name is Zarina Cale Miyuki.
But you can call me Zari or Z.
My date of birth is June 22.
Which would mean I am 1324 (Looks 18 years of age.
I play the role of The Cat.

Wait, there's more...

Everyone has a past: I was born very cunning. I had a silver tongue, I was charming and sly. I never liked those humans, I liked haunting the streets at night, I was the face of the full moon. I hated them both anyways. The other demons were rash and vain. Stupidity ran in there blood. I could have gotten out if they hadn’t stopped me. I had to save them. No matter how stupid they are, they are still somewhat like my siblings. But I still hate them! But now I’m free. I want to see that girl. The light ferry. I won’t hurt her if she doesn’t pose a threat. The little child interest me. Sadly I cannot touch the child until the charm wears off but then the wolf is there. Maybe I shall befriend the child. You never know.
I am unique: I am rational, collected, cold, and calm. I am sly and smart. I know what I want and I always get it.
Believe it or not, I've got talent: Convincing people to do things. A silver tongue is my gift. I am probably the most rational of the three greater demons. I always think before I act but I act very quickly.

✔ Thinking
✔ Speaking ((With a purpose of course, I hate rambling on.)
✔ Candy
✔ Reading

✘ The Fox and the Wolf, mostly the wolf but I really hate vanity.
✘ People who ramble on.
✘ Lesser demons.
✘ Boring people.

This makes me want to dance!: ♫Let it rock.

LittleSilent

Phat Boi33

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas