Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
witch hunters Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:09 pm
ok this is based of of warhammer fantasy but if u nvr heard of that its ok u dont need to know much to play

rules
post profiles
posts have to be atleast a few sentences long

THIS IS A DARK AGE, a bloody age, an age of deamons and of sorcery. It is a age of battle and death, and of the worlds ending. Amidst all of the fire, flame and fury it is a time too, of mighty heroes, of bold deeds and great courage
AT the heart of the old world sprawls the empire, the largest and most powerefull of the furry realms. known for its engineers , sorcerers, traders and soldiers, it is a land of great mountains , mighty rivers , dark forests and vast citys . and from his throne in altdorf reigns the Emporer Karl Franz , sacred descendant of the founder of these lands , sigmar and weilder of his magical warhammer.
But these are far from civilised times. Across the length and breadth of the old world, from the knightly palaces of bretonnia to ice bound kislev in the far north. there is a ever present threat of chaos, of deamons and beastmen corrupted by the foul powers of the dark gods. as the time of battle draws near , the empire needs heroes , like never before.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:27 pm
name johann van hal
birth unknown

appereance.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=warhammer+witch+hunter#/d2svd0g
fox furry version of this)

was born and taken in by the order of the withch hunter
he now serves sigmar as on of the few who must go and kill those who deny his power

johann stood upon the stage. smiling as he saw the crowd grow larger with curiosity and excitement. as soon as he thought he had enough citizens he decided it was time to begen." TODAY I HAVE FOUND A WITCH INSIDE THESE WALLS. he smiled as he saw the crowd gasp from what he just said. he motion to the armoured gaurds who brought with them a young girl not much older then 20. this b***h has been condemend for using the dark magic of chaos to kill sigmars followers!!!". he grab the girl and lifted her showing the crowd.they talk debating wheter it was true or not. " dont let her innocent looks decieve you!!! her soul stinks with evil, after many hours of tourture she told us all of the horrors she has done and she has confessed!!!". he gives the girl back to the 2 gaurds who went and tied her to the stake standing in the back. " and the only way to save her and to save you!!! is to burn her with cleansing fire" he lifts a lit torch and walks to her he put the torch under her and smiled as he saw her start to burn and scream. he turned around smelling burnt fur an skin  

MR HIGH COMMAND

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:18 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
I'm interested but to lazy to reply right now

u a*****e i specifically asked you to help me get it started lol

ok just reply later tj  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:18 pm
(OCC:LMFAO. Ill help you out bud. You might not like my char but hell make a good rival)
Name: Miles Wolf
Species: Athropomorphic Red Fox
Special Skills: Fire manipulation
Description: Miles is a thin red fox with blue fur and a white tipped tail. He wears a brown leather cuirass (covers his front, back, and shoulders) a brown loin cloth, brown furry leg warmers, two silver rings around his tail, and he carries a large obsidian knife about the size of a small sword on his side, and he has a slight english accent.
History: Miles Is a well respected Warrior who was once accused of being a witch due to his ability to manipulate fire, he was the first person ever able to convince the town that he wasnt a witch. He is against all witch accusations and always attempts to convince the people that individuals are not witches.

Miles watched from the back of the crowd as the poor girl was set on fire, "b*****d!" He yelled as he extended his hand out and forged the fire into a ball before hurling it into the sky, the crowd watched in awe and then turned to him, "WHAT THE ELL ARE YOU DOING!?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:41 pm
johann frowned as he look and saw the girl still breathing. in a quick motion he pulled out his pistol and shot the girl inbetween her eyes killing her instantly. he jumped from the stage and landed on his feet. the crowd moved from terror and formed a hole so he could clearly see his new opponent.( how dare you interfere with the work of a witch hunter... I can have u hanged for this!!!. ) he aimed his pistol inbetween the eyes of the fox and smiled ( please give me a excuse to kill you)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:56 pm
(OCC: yeah...you sholdve told me there was guns in the Dark ages...I wouldnt have screwed with your char then...Oh...and hes a fox)

Miles grinned, the man was just as cocky as every other witch hunter he met, "I've got a better idea, how about you stick your pea shoota up your a** so I want have to kill you for your ignorance you stupid b*****d?" Miles gave him a devilish grin, "Or you can pull that trigger and try kill to me" Miles glared at him as he readied himself to dodge any incoming bullets, "GO ahead....See if you got the minerals"
(OCC: REMEMBER the RP rules, you cant Kill/fatally injure/Disigfure my char unless you have my full permission)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:10 pm
(OCC: And you should know that typing another players action is goddmoding so you better edit that. because I wont post anything else until he does, MY CHAR IS NOT A b***h!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:15 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
GUYS WE SHOULD WAIT TILL I FINISH MY MOVIE blaugh

STFU TJ!!!!! no one cares  

MR HIGH COMMAND

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:19 pm
and edit you post!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 pm
he look at his friend and stared him down and grin as he saw him back off( this isnt godmodding , in this instance saying what the other player does is ok because it just saves time and its not controlling much) . johann holstered his pistol and walk towards the fox. " tell me why did u see it fit to interupt me and try and save that abomination?". the gaurds back off and went back to their positions preventing any exit to go by unchecked. johann walk towards his opponent acting calm but ready to strike if the situation called for it  

MR HIGH COMMAND

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces