Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Left 2 Survive Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exodus Revel

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:47 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 am
Survivors

I Flashed my I.D. and this is what you saw...
«Mason John Novington»

User Image
Weapons: Pistols and a knife

If you had read my file you would know...
Bio: Had a wife and son in a small town in Wisconsin. He was out on patrol when he heard over the radio that they were evacuating the city of anyone uninfected by a virus that was spreading. Unable to return home due to the city placing every available officer to spread the word and break up any riots/fights due to the panic. When the place was quarantined, every left inside was unable to get out, including himself. His family were gone, his home untouched... He hopes his family made it out safe and is searching for them.
Personality: Likes to act tough as if he knows things, but deep down he means well. Tries to look at the bright side of things.
☣ Dogs
☣ Daylight
Dislikes:
☣ Anything Infected
☣ Umbrella
☣ Tight situations
Other: None

«Lunia Alexis Yatomura»

User Image

Weapons: SMG and Two Hand Guns

Bio: Lunia's mother died when she was seven years old, it took her a long time to get used to being with her father and three brothers, but a good thing came from it as she always felt protected because she always had her brothers to protect her. One day when she was thirteen years old her father never came home for days, confusion spread between her and her brothers and the three brothers decided to go looking for her father after hearing about what was happening. Not wanting Lunia to be involved, they sent her to live with her Auntie, who she soon saw killed right infront of her by one of the infected. She is now searching for her brothers and father, and carries around a teddy bear with her everywhere she goes, it's called Shin after her eldest brother and best friend.
Personality: Lunia is extremely intelligent for her age, she can and will act like a child every so often but only because she is still one at heart. She is very loyal and hates not being taken seriously. She tends to cry quite a lot however, but tries to stay brave and positive. She is bubbly and quite clumsy sometimes, but when in serious mode Lunia is very good at fighting and outrunning the undead.
~ Company
~ Daytime
Dislikes:
~ Being Alone
~ Getting Hurt
~ The Dark
Other: Lunia can't tie her shoes. She also wears a little black dress and a white scarf around her neck.

Marcus Avery Wolfe

User Image
Weapons: Shotgun, pistol, and fire axe.

Bio: Marcus lived in a military family. Both his father and grandfather were veterans, his elder brother was off fighting in war, and his mother was in the reserves. Thus, Marcus learned how to shoot before the age of ten. He decided though, that he wanted to save lives on a more local level against a never yeilding opponent; natural disaster. When the world turned upside-down, he took what he could and fled into the woods. He has since lost most of the weapons he had shoved into his duffel bag, including his father's 'wild west' Winchester Repeater. All he has left gun wise is a Glock, a pump-action shotgun, and an old .50 revolver.
Personality: Marcus may act rash and thoughtless, but he really knows what he's doing and when to be serious. He's calm under pressure and hes never hesitated to pull a trigger in his life. If a plan doesn't work out, he doesn't try again. He goes out in the biggest blaze of glory possible.
Dislikes: Not having a gun, seafood, the infected.
Other: Marcus is diagnosed with a few disorders, pyromania and kleptomania cheif among them.

«Ark Drey Tomphson»

User Image
Weapons: A Katana, Two pistols and A UMP 45 He got from a Dead Swat Team member

Bio: Ark Helped his father teach Taekwondo and Swordsmanship before the outbreak. When the outbreak happened Ark was Practicing alone in their Dojo and his father came in bleeding from a bite wound telling Ark to run, Ark was shocked by what happened outside he ran back in to get his father , but found his father being mobbed by infected. Ark took up his dads Katana and cut them down before running away as fast as he could.
Personality: Calm, Smart, and a little Lazy sometimes.
Dislikes: running From infected, Infected, Umbrella
Other: Knows Taekwondo and Swordsmanship, Believes in honor but also that Discretion is the better part of Valor.

«Kylani Lauren Tollitella»

User Image
Weapons: (Now) SMG, Duals, Shotgun, and Sniper.

Bio: She found out she was a fairy which was odd. she went out to survive and her family went to travel and live in the good places. She didn't know what to do anyways so she went out and still survived. When she started she was 12. She once almost sacrificed for her friend, Kelsie. But luckily no one died.
Personality: Beautiful, amazing, lovely, kind, brave and shy, and smart.
Dislikes: Clowns, hikes, insects, infected, and monsters!! And ghosts...
Other: She is a fairy. Tah dah!!

«Monicessa Lin Knightingdale»

User Image
Occupation: In College getting my masters in Directing. Worked part time at a Starbucks.
Weapons: Hand gun and a sword she found in the prop room

Bio: I had a normal childhood, teenager-hood, and what not. My parents stayed together, I was a cheerleader, got good grades, yadi yadi yada. The only thing that really changed my average life was when I got accepted into an internship at Disney. They asked me, after about a year in college, to come be an assistant/director at their studios. I took the once-in-a-life-time oppurtunity, but only enjoyed it for only about a month. Then the infection broke out. These crazy, evil, scary movie zombies invaded the earth, and turned everything into Hell.
Personality: Fierce, stubborn, caring, kind, protective, outgoing, smart, strong, thoughtful.
Dislikes: Mean people, the zombies, sour foods
Other: I know how to do gymnastics really well, and am known to throw something randomly. Also, I am afraid of the dark. Like, a deathly fear that makes me not able to move and such... yeah.

«Project Omega, but please call me Royce»

User Image
Occupation: Science experiment created by Umbrella corporation but escaped
Weapons: Duel black blade katana, duel machine pistols, His mask that he wears almost all the time, it is a left over from his experiment days
Bio: Royce's last memories was in a tube with wires sticking out from his body, the Umbrella corporations tried to find suitable hostess to make into super humans or super soldiers for them. Royce was the only person that successfully bonded with this gene and was soon put through training to become a brainwashed puppet for the corporation, but he was to smart and adapted thus escaping. Before he escaped, he had read a file they had kept on him, it told him that he was an ex-marine that volunteered for the mission and that he knew several forms of martial arts including Muay Boran, Jujitsu, and Chinese Kung-Fu.
Personality:Royce is like a lone wolf, he works well alone but doesn't care if others want to help, he can be cold at times but most of the time he is quiet and quite friendly.
-Animals
-Killing zombies
Dislikes:
-Zombies
-Zombie dogs
-Umbrella corporation
Other: Royce has a tendency to become a psychopath when it comes to blood, after he spills blood he goes into a frenzy and starts to try spilling more.  

Exodus Revel

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Exodus Revel

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:34 pm
Umbrella Employees

« Aurora Maddison Greene »

User Image
Department: Biological Engineering, Aurora was one of the many scientists scurrying around in there.
Weapons: A few stabby things that were around the lab and a collection of (some) broken guns and ammo.

Bio: Aurora was fresh out of college with a new and spiffy job, but she was one you wouldn't expect to be in the science career, due to her personality. The only thing that was good for her job, was the fact that when she worked she was so sucked into it, almost nothing could snap her out. To her regrets she was one that helped form the virus that is swarming the world now, though she would never admit that. She's not stupid. Aurora has also got a knack for inventing, fixing, and constructing things, so she is currently fixing up the remnants of the guns from the others in her working facility.
Personality: Aurora has a very calm and laid-back disposition. Though, her cynical and sarcastic way of stating things makes her special from all the other lazy people. She's got an extremely mischievous and playful sense of humor and pranking and scaring people usually is what falls under her to-do lists, though pranks haven't gotten there in a while.
✔ Horror-Slasher Movies
✔ Eating fattening candy and not getting fat.
Dislikes:
✖ Being healthy, though she eats so many junk foods.
✖ Moaning
✖ Mindless Beings We Call Zombies
Other: Aurora is very good at stealing things, though you shouldn't tell anyone. She's mostly the comic relief, but has a few creative ways of breaking locks and usually is pre~tty good at it, if she does say so herself.

«Nicolai Alexander Johnson»

User Image
Department: Genetic Experimentation. Basically it is his job to create a powerful super-human.
Weapons: Two pistols and a shotgun.

Bio: Grew up his entire life a computer junky. Fell in love with science and never had time for women... well he had one, but it was his fault she left him. It seemed serious until she wanted to take the next step. Foolishly, he never took the step and she was tired of waiting. His small team created the genetic code for what was at the time, a serum that would create super-humans. There was a small miscalculation and instead of multiplying the cells, it destroyed and then regenerated them. now he spends his time trying to fix it.
Personality: Sometimes he is fully devoted to his work and other times he wants nothing to do with it. He helped start the virus that plagued the world, and is now trying to 'better' it. Smart, comical, and over thinks things sometimes.
Dislikes: Those who put him down for his efforts, brown nosers, and people who take his credit for his work.
Other: Always carries a notebook, laptop, and cigarettes with him wherever he goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:35 pm
Z.O.R.T. Members

«Arya Couller»

User Image
Weapons: Pistols, Sniper Rifle, and two knives.

Bio: She was born in Arborhill, raised with her mother, father and two brothers, one older and one younger. Being the only daughter she was slightly spoiled, however her parents found it a surprise when she started becoming tomboyish. Along with being a tomboy came the attraction to both genders, which is what surprised her parents the most. When she was 18 she left the nest and joined the Z.O.R.T. to help rid the world of this infestation. She was skilled at long range shots and acting as a scout. She now resides with the Z.O.R.T. Headquarters with the other members.
Personality: She's still retty green at being in the Zombie Outbreak Response Team, however she likes to show off her skills. Likes a challenge and often makes a contest out of killing zombies.
☣ Killing zombies
☣ Tampering with things
Dislikes:
☣ Nosey people
☣ People touching her things
☣ Know-it-alls
Other: She likes to collect junk and make random things from it. Sometimes even weapons...

Marshall H. Weston

User Image
Weapons:Benelli M4 super 90,Heckler & Koch G36,Beretta 93,Bowie knife

Bio: Marshall lived with his family in Oklahoma where Marshall worked as a police man. After 6 years he joined S.W.A.T and did his job well enough to make captain. He sent his kids off to school when their mother died in a robbery. He was Transferred to the Z.O.R.T. with others. He has had no trouble adjusting knowing his kids were dead but still he can't help but feels no hatred towards these mindless Cannibals though. He brought all his Equipment with him and is a Sergeant because he turned down captain because of the Experience he gained as they tried to stop it he prefers only being Sergent. He mostly tries to keep Privates alive and knows a lot of them well. He currently stays with other members doing what he can to keep them safe or otherwise. He has a injured Leg so he can't run a fast and his arm has a few bandages on it because of hits he took while on the job. He isn't infected but he had been shoot a few times by the frightened ones and they haven't healed especially since a few of them are still fresh wounds but no longer bleeding.
Personality: He acts tough and protective though keeps a smile on his face. He is understanding and is there when you need it never abandoning anyone even the ones who are bitten until they die. He tries to keep things calm and under control and is actually a thoughtful person and rather has a short temper.
-Kids
-His teammates
Dislikes:
-Bad smells
-Snakes
-The dead
Other:  

Exodus Revel

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Exodus Revel

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:36 pm
Zombies

"Key"

User Image
Specialty: She leads the Zombies. She looks different than them, she can control them, she can draw people in for them to join her.
Infection: Key looked completely different as a human. She had jet black hair and gentle electric blue eyes. She was a nice olive skinned girl... Her name wasn't even "Key" is Kazumi. But her parents were low on money - so tight on it that they were about to lose their home. So they set up am meeting with the Umbrella company...

While Key was at school a man came in to her parents. He went under the name "Agent U". After many hours of talking the deal was made and her parents would sell her for 1 million dollars to this company... Too bad poor Key didn't know this. She didn't even know how poor her family was. So when she came home Agent U was waiting there for her. She was confused, then they hand cuffed her, put a seal over her mouth and pulled them to their van kicking, screaming, crying, and feeling betrayed.

They assured her it was for the best and that she was going to be part of saving humanity. She didn't like it - not one bit. She cried and stayed silent the whole way to their base. Though... being silent wasn't an option - she had no choice but to be that way. She had cried herself to sleep. She woke to light shining through her eyes lids.

Men in white suits were standing their and Key started to panic. They grabbed her and dragged her out of the darkness and into a bloody lab and put her to sleep... The next thing she knew when she woke up she was in a large tube. Tubes were connected to an oxygen mask that was over her mouth. Cords were connected to her head and she panicked more. She broke out and realized what was around her. Blood, death, and infection. It was dead silent but she felt.. different... soulless.

She found a piece of large glass and looked at herself. Her beautiful jet black hair was now a pale brown color... her electric blue eyes were now a possessed monstrous gold. Her olive tones skin was green...What shocked Key the most was the.... large jet black key in her head. It was supposed to be used to control her. She didn't know that part though.

After she collected herself and her shocked are filled with anger and disgust, she found clothes to wear and no weapon except the Key in her head. She renamed herself Key after she realized the world was now full of mindless disgusting zombies... And she was the leader - she controlled them. She set out to destroy every last human... For Revenge. Her heart black, she had no soul, and the only emotions she had was hate, betrayal, and pure evil...

But maybe... just maybe there is a little bit of the old Key - Kazumi - in her somewhere... but that is so unlikely that it might just be impossible.

Common Infected
User Image
Specialty:None... just ordinary zombies... shoot them in the head or break their spinal column and they die...
Infection: Bitten by other infected or blood transfer...

Witch

User Image

Specialty: Though usually quiet and docile, the Witch, once startled by touch, light ,or sound, explodes into action, tackling the person causing the disruption and clawing them to death with unusualy sharp fingernails.
Infection: Generally the same as common infected, though only homeless women with unborn children become Witches.

"Fang"
User Image

Specialty: These wolves ar actually pretty smart and is very quick and quiet and can pass for a wolf thats alive in the dark or keep its hunger under control for only three days and unlike the other animals infected he can understand the others and can act on his own his fangs are like hooks and claws curved just a bit carrying more strength than regular zombies.

Infection:
they used to be someones pet before there owners died somewhere because of a violent assault and they all ran off into the forest to live. Fang wasn't bitten or anything to become like this he was feeding off the flesh on the dead because many of the animals had fled and he was stuck injured by a hunter only a few days earlier. He was a RATHER vicious Grey wolf attacking anyone who disturbed him no matter who they were he preferred to be alone. He stayed away from humans for certain reason as well as seeing other animals experimented on he hadn't been caught for a long time. When it started to spread he started feeding on anything he found most animals either infected or dying he did what he could. He grew sick and died slowly begin eaten or his skin deteriorating each time and he came back up though he had on idea what has happened he follows other zombies instead of attack them looking for something alive to eat. He got the name fang from someone before he killed them because his fangs differed from other wolves. He follows whoever the strongest zombie at the moment is and acts as their pet.

"Chameleon"
User Image

Specialty: A rather smart and tame zombie who's strength Varies on mood. though his cloak is red it is dark enough to blend in which is how he got his name. He doesn't seem hungry though he can be seen eating its only to stop him from dying. He changes his cloak to blend into his surroundings and prefers to be alone killing any other zombie who pesters him or annoys him.
Infection: Chameleon's name used to be Tevon Parker. He was in the Green berets before the infection spread. He lived simply and plainly nothing special about his but in his time he wore a cloak and moved around blending in just to find out about certain things. He took a liking to them and kept one with him when he quit after 10 years. He was called in for an Experiment in the Hospital where they were stationed and after they finished he woke up in his bed no memories he felt sick and started to look terrible strange wounds or injuries happening suddenly. At some point the pain was too much and he burned himself but before he died they took him into a bright facility to monitor him. Unlike others he stayed clam though he started to change he first ate smaller animals and moved up killing those who got in his way. They couldn't keep him in the facility as he broke out and went home to hide himself as it spread he wore a cloak and hid himself since it had multiple layers. Chameleon accepted everything beacuse he knew how hopeless life was at this point and tried to live in peace.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:45 pm
Safe Havens/Communities

User Image

Name: Arborhill
Location: Nearest landmark would be Look-out Rock, which is a giant rock that sticks out from the ground a couple hundred feet.
Other: Surrounded by stone walls as a line of defense, this structure also uses the hill to scout out any infected that manage to get across. It is unknown how it has survived any bombings. It is one of the major communities known to exist.

User Image

Name: Elmhurst
Other: A local militia base used to protect Vienna's Crossing. Due to the vast amount of people gathered, the local infestation of infected have grown exponentially.

User Image

Name: Vienna's Crossing
Other: Basically overrun by merchants and others that try to make a living with special services. Many people gathered at prisons believing to strongholds easy enough to keep infected out of... they were used to keep people in right?

User Image

Name: Z.O.R.T. Headquarters
Location: Just past Look-out Rock to the North is a sewer system. Through the system is a hallway which leads to this door.
Other: Just a normal base that gets its supplies through traveling caravans. Has enough equipment for an entire army... The door is made os solid titanium metal so it is unable to be broken from the outside...  

Exodus Revel

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items