Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's all about twilight

Back to Guilds

express yourself .Are you a team edward , team Jacob.Werewolf or Vampire,human. 

Tags: Twilight Saga, wolf, team edward, vampire, team jacob 

Reply Twilight
The Situation on the Official Twilight Book Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skadi Sundermount

Snack

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:38 pm
I find it amazing and yet terribly dissapointing that I have never once found a pro-Twilight argument that has made me seriously reconsider or even question my position: Twilight sucks!

Thats not to say that I've never come across a well written or proposed argument in defence of Twilight. Not all fans of the book seires are illiterate morons after all. Its just that none of these arguments have ever been supported by any sort of logical proposition or evidence to back it up.

From what I've seen the sum of all pro-Twilight arguments come back to "Its true love!", which many ant-Twis can just as easily argue "No, its not!". The antis are, of course, a little more likely to submit instances from within the books themselves (and occaisonally real life instances of similair situations) to support their claims. To which the Pros will nearly always quote the near same passage right back at them with a diferent interpretation.
Essentially, its all about how you read the book.

I just thought it was worthy to note, once again, that the Twitwits really do have a horrible argument in support of their affections for these books and their author. And that the Antis are usually, though admittedly not always, better equiped to argue their side of things.
So, does the fact that the Anti-Twis are most typically the far superior debators in this subject mean that they are also the more true interpreters of this series?...Yes! Yes it does!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:43 pm
"Twilight is awesome."
Is an opinion. I often read Pro Twilight discussions and find that thy are filled with:

Quote:
Lyke Totes!! 3dw4rd totallt is epic HAAWWWTT!!

That's probably why. It does prove, that Anti Twis are better debaters in most cases.
I've seen 11 year olds more literate than Twitards.So Yes, It is how you read the book.  

RicktheAdventureSphere

polarbear29
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:27 pm
OK TWILIGHT is a great book !
It is about a girl who goes through what every girl does LOVE.
She loves Jacob and Edward but when Edward leaves she feels lost and hurt and Jacob saves her. When she it really falling for him Alice messes things up. Edward comes back and she has to choose between a life with a vampire or a life with wolf. Edward and Bella could be together forever but her and Jacob only for one lifetime.She chooses Edward and gets a daughter out of it.In the end she happy with the outcome of her choices.

Yes it's about love BUT every vampire story is. WE LOVE IT FOR THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORY WITHIN.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN ******** OFF MY GUILD !!!!!GOT IT!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:00 pm
polarbear29
OK TWILIGHT is a great book !
It is about a girl who goes through what every girl does LOVE.
She loves Jacob and Edward but when Edward leaves she feels lost and hurt and Jacob saves her. When she it really falling for him Alice messes things up. Edward comes back and she has to choose between a life with a vampire or a life with wolf. Edward and Bella could be together forever but her and Jacob only for one lifetime.She chooses Edward and gets a daughter out of it.In the end she happy with the outcome of her choices.

Yes it's about love BUT every vampire story is. WE LOVE IT FOR THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORY WITHIN.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN ******** OFF MY GUILD !!!!!GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

1. Not all Vampire stories are about love. Most of them are horror genre and are about blood sucking monsters. As they should be!

2. What does any of that have to do with what I just posted?  

Skadi Sundermount

Snack

katiebug9812

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:59 pm
Wat i dont get is that the book she is just describing his physical appearence. Bella does describe jacob just as much as edward but she tells us about inside him. she thinks of him as her personal sun as her light in her darkest hour. he was with her when edward left. and dont give that bull crap about how he waz doing it to save her. he left because he didnt want her to be with him his whole, that whole bs about him wanting to give her a normal life and killing himself when she dies of old age waz crap beacause we all know men are pigs and they wot do anything they promise you. no matter how many times they told u they wont or will, or how many times they promise you they will never do as said as i said before. they.are.pigs. Have a nice day.<3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:05 pm
.I am sick of people joining MY GUILD to trash twilight.

When reading the book you get to a point were the reader can't put it down. Reading you learn Bella is the normal girl just like yourself. This makes you want to read more to see how she reacts to all the odd things happening in her life.

It's not about true love.....People love the books because every girl wants guys fighting for her heart

Now if your trash twilight you better have ******** READ THE BOOKS BECAUSE IT'S A LOT BETTER THEN THE MOVIES  

polarbear29
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

katiebug9812

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:45 pm
polarbear29
.I am sick of people joining MY GUILD to trash twilight.

When reading the book you get to a point were the reader can't put it down. Reading you learn Bella is the normal girl just like yourself. This makes you want to read more to see how she reacts to all the odd things happening in her life.

It's not about true love.....People love the books because every girl wants guys fighting for her heart

Now if your trash twilight you better have ******** READ THE BOOKS BECAUSE IT'S A LOT BETTER THAN THE MOVIES

i was not trashing twilight. i love the saga. it is just that bella is being such a whor.e that she is one of the most disgusting people that i have ever heard of in my enitire life. all she is doing is describing edwards looks but deep down inside she probebly knows she will never truely love him. With jacob it is natural and as easy as breathing. she even admites in the book that she wished she was in edwrads arms which made her feel terrible because she is with a disgusting vampire. in her eyes she thinks she loves edward but really she loves jacob, though i get wat tht dude means about it coming into love. but the thing is thats wat the saga is all about. love is the main theme of all the movies and books, the main component of all the trials and tribulations that bella, jacob, and edward go through. And i am very lookiong forward to your reply about how much bella does love jacob but loves edward so much more.

why dont next time you actually quote me so i can hear what you are saying about my post or anybody elses post because that is why i joined this guild...to discuss my position on twilight--is plot, characters, and ideas.  
Twilight

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games