Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Hello, fellow fans! :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neverending Marchen
Crew

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:33 pm
Hey guys, I'm Sailor Sagittarius, and in cae no one can tell I love Sailor Moon. But I also love this one, and I'm considering about creating a mule for this place. Nice to meet you! biggrin

Tokoy Mew Mew is one of my animes that I was super obsessed over, and then the obsession died, and then it resurfaced again. I thought that I could abandon it, but this morning I read my fanfics I made based on the series, and it made me realize that'll be a part of me...ALWAYS! :3

Sorry for the campy story; I thought I should let you guys know a little more about me. So, any other questions about me, feel free to ask!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:55 pm
Hi! I'm Yasashii! biggrin I think this guild might be dead... I posted and no one replied and it seems like a ghost town... or I'm looking in the wrong spots or no one wanted to reply... ^^;

I just joined like, three days ago. sweatdrop And still no sign of people... it made me sad. D:

I love this anime too, obviously! biggrin I used Mew Ichigo as an avatar for years before I watched the show or knew who she was. I own all the episodes and both mangas. biggrin My love resurfaced recently when my roomies and I decided to cosplay as the Mew Mews. biggrin

Oh! And I LOVE Sailor Moon more than any other anime in the world! I got all the episodes in Japanese and am working my way through them. I'm from the generation that grew up with the Scouts on TV. biggrin

Yasashii Minamono

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Neverending Marchen
Crew

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Yeah, this guild is pretty dead... crying
And when I finally had the courage to join! I've wanted to do that for a couple days now!
Maybe you and I should search for a different guild? Or we can work to revive this one? :/

And my favorite character? Either Zakuro or Mint. They seem to be the most "Original-ish" for the series.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:14 pm
I don't know... perhaps we should contact the head of the guild and find out what happened? This HAD to have been thriving at one point. Perhaps with some TLC we could get people back???

I DO like that Mint is a b***h and Zakuro is so cold. biggrin You're right- it's definitely refreshing to have characters with different attitudes. biggrin

Yasashii Minamono

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Neverending Marchen
Crew

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:54 pm
Yeah, I bet you're right.
Maybe we can also try to do Rps and stuff for this guild as well.
I drew one of my old Mews today! But it came out like crap... ;A;

Yes, and Lettuce is awesome as well! But to be honest, Berry irritates me... D:<

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:43 pm
I just hate that arc. I mean, I like it and all and I think it's cute, but it was rushed and only two books long. You barely get to know any of the new characters or fully understand WHY THE HELL the baddies are bad. XD

We could maybe? O.o

I want to try to draw a Mew Mew, but I have little free time! I'm in college, working two jobs, and in four clubs! XD

Yasashii Minamono

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Neverending Marchen
Crew

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 am
I just don't like it because I think Berry is a huge Mary-Sue... sweatdrop
And I do believe that they rushed it a bit.

Maybe, but do YOU Roleplay? I obviously do! And I believe with a little of effort and posting, we can revive this guild again!

I don't really know how to upload pictures, unless if I just take a picture of it....and she's not colored, yet...
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:30 pm
She is a pretty BIG Mary-Sue....

I haven't role-played in FOREVER and EVER. XD I could try... biggrin I'm game! biggrin

Scanner or taking a pic is what I do! biggrin

Yasashii Minamono

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Neverending Marchen
Crew

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:41 pm
Yeah, I would say Ichigo would be the same, but...

Perfect! I just started a month ago, so no need to get too stressed. ...Yes! All I need to do is post the profile of my Mew...

Yeah, I take pics, but they usually don't turn out well...

((Edited post: I have posted my profile. I will now be ready to roleplay whenever you are!))  
Café Mew Mew

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games