Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:36 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon stood several feet away, willing himself to look. He'd let Aysun say his goodbyes before ushering him out, but now all there was left to do was watch his grandfather die.
The old man's eye widened as he was told the truth of his grandson's husband's identity. He didn't want to believe it, it couldn't be true. Nikolai should've been his age, not Leon's! But those lime green eyes, those silver curls, that sweet smile, there was no one else he could be. "Nnn," he tried to say, the side of his mouth that didn't work greatly hindering his speech. He couldn't really talk, but his eye remained fully awake. The pain was gone now, and he knew he didn't have long. He just wished he could speak to Nikolai one more time, and not be this horrible mess.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:00 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Shh," Nikolai shushed as he gently caressed Theodore's cheek. "I can already tell everything you want to say without you saying it." Chuckling a little, he straightened up. How to explain this...? "The grief I put you in all those years ago, leaving you out of the blue, you were right about it. I did that because of a bitter hatred that fueled me. I was convinced for a long time that I would stay that way, breaking hearts without consideration for the pain they went through, at least, until I met your wondrous grandson." He motioned towards Leon. "He's quite the persistent one, just as he is romantic. A trait I'm convinced runs in the family now. However, something about him lured me in, and before I knew it I had fallen in love. Whatever curse was on me is broken now, and I can finally look forward to another day. In a way, I suppose it's all thanks to you, isn't it?" His green eyes softened. "Ah, I've rambled on, haven't I? I suppose I should let you rest now, hmm?"
Nikolai gently set one fist over Theodore's heart, feeling the few thuds of his heart, and his other hand went to caress the old face once again. "Mmm, so old and yet still so handsome," he smirked. He leaned in and pressed his lips against the man's forehead for a tender kiss, purple mist slowly climbing down Theodore's body to send him to a peaceful sleep.
"Goodnight, my lovely Teddy Bear."
Nikolai rested his forehead against Theodore's, smiling lovingly as his fingers uncurled to reveal a pair of old dog tags. Meanwhile, the mist had spread to the machines, slowing their functions and freezing the gears to stop them from working.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:13 am
Theodore Court

The old man listened in silence, his good eye following Nikolai's every action. He glanced to Leon at the gesture, quickly returning to Nikolai. It was funny how life worked. He'd had his heart shattered by this man, then repaired by his wife and the love of his life. But still this man, this horrible man, haunted his every thought. What would he say if he could speak?
Theodore felt the warm grip of sleep touching his tired body, peace finally relaxing those stiff muscles he'd worked almost all of his life. His eye closed slowly as Nikolai kissed his head, opening again to peer up at him. He didn't need to look down to see his dog tags resting on his chest. This really was his Nikolai. As the beeping machines fell silent, the corner of his mouth raised in a small smile, a tear escaping his eye before it closed once more, and all breathing slowed until it ceased. He was gone.
But not quite.
A warm glow emitted from his chest, the light small at first, then as it began to emerge, becoming larger and brighter. It rose out of him, flying into the air about six feet before moving aside and lowering back down. It began to stretch, a figure forming before finally, it created a man. He was tall and handsome, wearing an old Army uniform with his hat tucked under his arm, dog tags proudly displayed on his broad chest. The man was handsome and young, possibly only twenty-five, with striking violet eyes and thick purple hair, his family's trademark. No matter what, the Court purple hair gene always won out. He looked around the room for a moment, then down at himself. He was slightly transparent, which was to be expected. After all, he had just died.
Violet eyes slowly inched up, resting on Nikolai's face. His lips curled into a kind smile, one that his grandson gave the Sin every single day. "I've missed you every day, my little Russian doll," he said, deep voice every bit as manly as it had been all those years ago. His eyes were soft as they gazed upon his former lover, all contempt he'd ever felt far and away.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:28 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

As Nikolai talked soothingly to the dying old man, Aysun weakly held Leon's hand. He couldn't quite understand what was happening, but he also felt like something bad had happened to Grandpa. He wasn't talking like he used to and he wasn't moving so easily. For some reason, Aysun felt hallow inside.
Then the bright light came and the boy pressed his face into Leon to hide himself. When he risked a look, he was shocked to see someone that looked just like Leon standing in front of Nikolai. Aysun kept looking from the man to Leon to see if his uncle hadn't teleported their magically.

Meanwhile, Nikolai smiled at the young man. "My, my, you're just as handsome as I remember, Teddy Bear," he grinned while looking the soul up and down. "You certainly look like him, though I might have to check something else just to be sure." After a short laugh his pervy grin returned to gentle. "It's been quite a long time, though I'm sure there's someone else you're wanting to meet, hmm?" he winked with a knowing grin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:40 am
Theodore Court

Leon kept hold of Aysun's hand, watching his grandfather's soul smile at Nikolai. He understood that they both needed this moment to speak, and then when he was ready, Leon would send him on his way.

"You know, she always insisted that you were the only reason why our marriage was so perfect," he said, nodding towards the Russian. "I wish you'd stayed in touch after the wedding. There was so much I still wanted to tell you. I suppose it's too late for all that now." Theodore glanced to his grandson, then moved a little closer to Nikolai and set a hand on his cheek. "I think I've loved you since the moment I met you, my doll. If anyone else had to be the one to take care of you for the rest of eternity, I'm glad it's Leon. He's a good man."
Peering over to Aysun, he took his hand from Nikolai's cheek and knelt down a little, holding his hand out. "Come here, Aysun. Come say goodbye to Grandpa," he urged gently.
Leon nodded, leading Aysun closer and releasing his hand so he coudl approach him

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:51 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun winced as the man looked at him and hid behind Leon's legs, whimpering quietly. His whimpers became quiet protests when the man motioned for him to talk to him. Against his wishes, Leon led him closer then let go of him. Aysun stayed in place, looking back at his uncle for help, only to get an encouraging smile. He looked back at the strange man, sniffling as he teared up with fear, yet he shakily took a step forward.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:03 am
Theodore Court

"Don't be afraid," he said quietly, a kind smile on his face. He looked more and more like Leon by the minute. "I have to go away for a long time, Aysun. I need you to be as kind and generous as your grandma was, and not a brat like your uncle was. Remember what we talked about?" He reached into his pocket, pulling out a small Jolly Rancher that was Aysun's favorite flavor.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:24 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

The more the man talked to him, the more Aysun was reminded of Leon. His fears began to edge away, especially when the candy was presented to him. He was hesitant at first, but got closer and took the candy. He looked down at it, recognizing his flavor, then looked up at the man. "Where are you going?" he mumbled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:29 am
Theodore Court

Moving closer to Aysun, Theodore gently touched his head. "I'm going to Heaven to be with Grandma Amelia," he answered, his hand falling to his side. "This might be the last time we see each other for a very long time, Aysun. I need you to stay strong for your uncles, and to always remember to be kind. Can you do that?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:04 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

User Image

Aysun tilted his head at his grandpa. Uncle Leon and Uncle Nikki went to Heaven and Hell plenty of times but they always came back. Couldn't Grandpa do the same? He couldn't understand the gravity of the situation and would need to ask his uncles about this later. Until then, he nodded slowly at the question. "I'll be super strong and nice like Grandpa!" he promised with a big smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:07 am
Theodore Court

"Good boy," he said, patting Aysun's head. "I don't like many of my grandchildren, but I adore you. You're my favorite." Leaning over, he kissed Aysun's forehead before standing and looking to Nikolai. "Take care of him and Leon, alright?" he asked quietly.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:28 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

User Image

Aysun giggled when he was kissed then nodded when tasked with protecting his uncles. "Yeah," he agreed eagerly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:37 am
Theodore Court

He smiled sadly, holding back tears that he was far too manly for. He reached for Nikolai's hand, raising it to his lips to kiss just one last time, before nodding to his grandson. "I know I didn't raise you the best, kid, but I stuck by you after your parents died. I never let you go through it alone."
Leon nodded, walking closer and holding his hand out. "Goodbye, Grandpa. I'm gonna miss you."
Shaking his hand, Theodore smiled and nodded. "I'll be watching, kid." Letting him go, he stepped back a few steps. "I'm ready."
The younger Court raised a hand, palm facing his grandfather, and started to raise it upwards. As he did, Theodore's body began to fade, lifting into the air and starting to glow once more. With one last smile, he looked upwards, and suddenly was gone, the light gone with him.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:20 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai moved to Leon's side, watching Theodore disappear and head to Heaven. "He'll be much happier," he said. After a good solid minute he clapped his hands together and began rubbing them. "Yes! Well, as heartwarming as this has been, I believe some comfort food is in order, mmm?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:43 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Are you offering to cook?" he asked, internally wincing. He loved it when Nikolai tried to do things like that, it really was very sweet, but Leon was admittedly the better chef.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces