Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Goodness me no," Nikolai scoffed. Last time he cooked the firefighters came rushing over. Which... wasn't necessarily a bad thing. "There are quite a few good restaurants nearby. I say we get some to go and go home. We can worry about the rest later."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:20 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"That sounds good to me," said Leon, picking up the child and looking back to his grandfather's body. A nurse came in, covering his face with a sheet before he turned and started to walk out.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:32 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock lay in his hospital bed, no longer hooked up to millions of tubes and happy about it. After passing out, he'd woken up a week later in the hospital. The shock of the stabbing had nearly killed him, but at least he was still alive. Sang-Min was mostly silent, not coming out even for Magnus, which Lock suspected was because of shame. After all, his antics had gotten people killed and himself and Ethan almost. What's more, the scar was going to mar his skin for all time. God, this was worse than getting shot. At least that was a cool story. His stabbing himself is just a dumb one.
Reaching for his phone, Lock texted Ethan, laying back on the bed. "I'm hungry and lonely. When are you coming back?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"I just got done with the test. Ill be there in a while. What do you want me to pick up?"

The door of the room creaked open with a coming visitor, footsteps following. A large, black shadow stepped into the light, looming over the Korean. No, wait. It wasn't a shadow, it was a long coat.
"I'm not surprised about any of this," Fredrich said while giving the star a bemused look. "You're always dramatic. You probably stabbed yourself just to make a point, didn't you?" He pulled something out of his coat and tossed it unceremoniously onto the bed. It was a cheap get well card with a drawing from Daniel, a half-scold half-caring note from Ellery, and a simple generic line from Fredrich.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:54 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Cheetos and maybe a bowl of stroganoff," he answered, then glanced upwards as the door opened.
Lock blinked at the detective, then grabbed the card and read through the words. He smiled at the picture and Ellery's note, pursing his lips at Fredrich less-than-caring line. "I stabbed myself to save Ethan, thank you very much. Have you caught Bard yet?" he asked, setting down the card and leaning back, the ring glittering prettily on his finger.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Are cheetos good for a stab wound?"

Fredrich nodded. "He was still passed out by the time the ambulance got to you." He glanced at the ring and nodded towards it. "You're engaged?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:22 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"The stroganoff is because of the stab wound. Cheetos remind me of you."

Looking down at the ring, he nodded. "Yeah, Ethan asked me right before the attack. I always thought I'd be the last member of the band to get married, but second isn't half bad. It's weird that Ellery's taken my spot, though," he said, eyes on the detective.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

An engagement right before an attack. If that wasn't bad luck, Fredrich didn't know what was.
At the mention of Ellery still not being married, the detective glanced away, scratching his cheek. "Yes, well..." His voice trailed off in a mess of mumbles. It wasn't like he was blatantly avoiding the topic. It was just... How to word it?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:49 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock shrugged, not noting the detective's discomfort. "I mean, he's totally in love with you, Fred. He'd be happy to wait for years until you're ready. Besides, at least he has a child to care for in the meantime. He's always been a parent, although it's a little sad that he can't have biological children of his own. I know he's always wanted a big family." Someone obviously hadn't told the blonde about Charlotte.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"He hasn't told you?" Fredrich mused while lowering his hand. "We have another child, a daughter. Her name's Charlotte." He went on to explain how problems in his past - making sure to leave out Nightingale strikes and forced sex - lead to him having a biological daughter he hadn't learned about until recently, along with her mother's death leading her to live with him and Ellery.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock listened quietly, eyes slipping to look at the ground. "Oh my God," he mumbled, then raised a hand to his cheek. "No wonder he's been so off lately." He shook his head, then raised his gaze back to Fredrich and shook his head. "And you didn't tell him beforehand? Fredrich, you're supposed to be the smart one! Is Ellery being cold or distant? Is he letting you win arguments and not really fighting back? Like he's just going through the motions everyday?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Why was I supposed to tell him about a daughter I never expected to raise?" Fredrich argued, feeling a sense of deja vu overcome him. He stopped when asked about Ellery, feeling a cold sensation climb up his back. "Yes," he answered quietly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:27 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Because you love him, and he deserved to know." Lock answered so easily and simply, as if the question didn't even need to be asked. "There are some things that aren't important, like how many people you've slept with or how many you've killed. You're hot and a police officer, so both numbers are pointless. But having a child with someone else is a big deal. It means there's a little person out there that is half you, something Ellery has had to resign himself to never having since entering into a long-term relationship with you."
His suspicions confirmed, Lock reached out and touched Fredrich's arm. "He's angry and hurt. I've known Ellery almost all of my life, Fredrich, and let me tell you, when he's this close to the brink, he shuts down completely. You let this go on any further, and he'll try to get out of the situation, no matter what it takes and no matter who is left to deal with the fallout. You have to fix this, now, or you'll lose him for good."
What Lock didn't know was that Ellery was staying with Fredrich to protect his life and his son's. Leaving Fredrich would mean abandoning Daniel, as well as running into a world trying to kill him. It was suicide.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich looked at Lock as he simply explained his piece. Yes, the deja vu was very strong right now. And just like then, he was still convinced he wasn't in the wrong here. Sure, it could be a poor way of handling the situation, but it wasn't a bad way. If the tables had been turned, the detective would have understood, given the same reasons he did what he did. But arguing his point, he felt, would be utterly useless.
When told about Ellery's shut down, Fredrich felt reminded of before, when Ellery left. The songwriter hadn't been the same back then, living with him purely for protection. It had disintegrated from a relationship between to lovers to one between a man and his bodyguard.
"And how do you suppose I fix that?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:22 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock thought for a moment, trying hard to remember what he'd done the last time this happened. Ellery had never shut down like this before his parents died, but after, it happened twice. Once, when Lock slept with his babysitter for the first time and Ellery caught them, and the second when Anthony stole Ellery's first kiss and then ignored him the next time they spoke. The only way he'd managed to fix both times was by doing what Ellery wanted the most, being a sweet kiss on the cheek and a picnic, as well as humiliating Anthony in public for using him. He glanced down to his hands, then back to the detective as an idea started the wheels in his head.
"You love him? Then do what he wants: give him a family." Lock held up his hand, closing his fist but letting his ring finger stick out, the ring glittering at the detective. "Propose. You were going to do it anyway, right?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces