Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Life (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Profiles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:18 pm
Kory Anastasia Velmont
User Image

There's nothing more that a girl wants than something that she can't have.

╔══════════════╗
My Recent Info
╚══════════════╝

M y N a m e
Kory Velmont

G i v e n N a m e s
Kory ; Koko

I w a s B o r n A
Female

O n
July 2nd

16 Y e a r s A g o

╔══════════════╗
So Here's This...
╚══════════════╝

Well my story goes.... Well... My life? MY Story? Let's just say my mom used to be a playboy bunny and that's how she met my dad. Though my dad had took her in after the mansion kicked her out. They fell in love, got married, then I was born. I didn't mind my mom wearing flashy clothing and all that.. But when I got around the age of 12 it start irritating me. I asked her to dress like a normal mom, stopped throwing parties all the time, posing for pictures that show her butt and her boobs and all that jazz. But she didn't. She started mounting the pictures of herself on our walls and that irritates me because it's embarrassing when I have my friends over... I just want it all to stop and it makes me even more mad when my dad does nothing about it!. Well after much growing up and mistakes I am a Sophomore in High School at Meadow Brook. My theme song is Fearless - Falling Up .

I L o v e
+ My Friends
+ Music
+ Nature

I H a t e
- The Way My Mom Acts and Dresses
- Fake People
- The Dark/Pitch Dark

A n d I ' m C o n t r o l e d B y
ixPockiiLove

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 pm
Rosemarie Lee Cross
User Image

"I'm too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated."

╔══════════════╗
My Recent Info
╚══════════════╝

M y N a m e
Rosemarie Cross

G i v e n N a m e s
Rose

I w a s B o r n A
Female

O n
December 2

17 Y e a r s A g o

╔══════════════╗
So Here's This...
╚══════════════╝

Well my story goes.... I was born into a family that started out nice, but hasn't quite ended up that way recently. My dad left when I was around three years old so I don't remember much about him, and so I've just turned that love that was set for a father and loved my mother even more. I was happy like that and really wished things hadn't changed. We'd go to church every Sunday, particpate and help out the church for different functions that they were doing and I was content with my life and what we had going.
Then one night I was watching the news and my grandmothers house was on their burning to ash, I ran and told mom and we rushed to the house. When we got there though, the police told us that the woman inside had died. I took her death hard, not eating or sleeping regularly for months after the fact and just when I was getting over it my mother married someone who was a total fake. The way he acts you think he was the saint come to save us all from the fiery pits, he's pathetic and I cannot believe my mother married a man like that and is actually happy with him! After my grandmothers death, I pretty much rejected everything godly, not understanding why he would let something like that happen to her when she was such a good person, and I guess that just fueled my hate towards my step father even more.
While I don't understand why my mother would marry him, I'm not turning my hate on her for changing, it's all on his head and I want nothing more than for him to be gone and my life back to normal again. But you can't always get what you wish for I guess, huh? On the other hand, I don't talk much about the problems I'm having at home and love to stay away from that place as much as possible which is why I've rebelled against my family a bit. Staying out as late as I possibly can, even if it's just me walking around for hours and hours; I don't care. The longer away from my house, the better these days.
. Well after much growing up and mistakes I am a Junior in High School at Meadow Brook. My theme song is Bring Em' Out by Hawk Nelson.

I L o v e
+ Staying away from house
+ Reading/Music
+ Clothes

I H a t e
- My step father
- Anything grape flavored
- Snakes

GracefulVampireGirl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 am
Kiara/Rosario/Mason
User Image

"First off, I hope you know I don't take s*** from no one."

╔══════════════╗
My Recent Info
╚══════════════╝

M y N a m e
(Kiara Mason)

G i v e n N a m e s
(Kiki or Kiwi)

I w a s B o r n A
(Chick)

O n
(December 20th)

16 Y e a r s A g o

╔══════════════╗
So Here's This...
╚══════════════╝

Well my story goes....(So I've always been the one who was noticed in my family, ever since I was little. Popularity just came to me. Everyone loves me and those who don't are probably just jealous. I'm on the varsity cheer leading team, but just because I'm a cheer leader, that don't make me a slut. In fact, I got another problem. I have a weakness for blood that no one knows about. In fact, That's the reason I've only had two boyfriends and not 3. Its just whenever I'm alone with someone like that, instinct takes over and I attack them. My brothers know about it, and protect me from the animal inside me. But how long will it be until i completely lose myself? ) Well after much growing up and mistakes I am a (Junior) in High School at Meadow Brook. My theme song is (Perfect Nightmare by Shontelle).

I L o v e
+Music
+Cheer leading
+Going to the beach

I H a t e
-My blood lust
-Feeling out of control
-Death

(Yuki Solaria)  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:02 pm
Derek/Mark/Stimily
User Image

"A joke is a very serious thing."

╔══════════════╗
My Recent Info
╚══════════════╝

M y N a m e
Derek Stimily

G i v e n N a m e s
Derk

I w a s B o r n A
Male

O n
September 27th

19 Y e a r s A g o

╔══════════════╗
So Here's This...
╚══════════════╝

Well my story goes.... When I was born, I was born into money. My grandfather had the idea of putting different flavors of orange juice into miniature milk jugs. This idea may have sounded simple, but this idea has made my family rich beyond comparison. I ususally get whatever I want. Though when I don't I'm not going to act like a spoiled child about it. Well, back to my past. I've kind of always wanted to fit in with everyone, or atleast the popular kids so I joined football. Turns out that rich kids are good at more things than just spending money, and acting stuck up. So right about now I'm still rich, and the head QB for the football team. How could life be any better?. Well after much growing up and mistakes I am a Senior in High School at Meadow Brook. My theme song is You're Going Down-Sick Puppies.

I L o v e
+ Sleeping
+ Fitting in
+ Football

I H a t e
- Basketball
- Being different
- Coffee

Bored_hero_55

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:45 pm
Mordecai Alexander Mason
User Image

"Never regret the past, just learn from it."

╔══════════════╗
My Recent Info
╚══════════════╝

M y N a m e
Mordecai Mason

G i v e n N a m e s
Just Mordecai

I w a s B o r n A
Male

O n
December 20th

16 Y e a r s A g o

╔══════════════╗
So Here's This...
╚══════════════╝

Well my story goes.... I am the oldest of three in my family. I am a werewolf, my younger sister has blood lust and my younest sibbling can make himself invisable. Not your typical, picture perfect family but it works. Though I am especially close and protective to my family, especially to my sister, I cannot get to close to many thing. I do not trust myself. I'm afraide I might hurt them like I had done in the past; I have a temper so I try my to stay away from the spotlight. . Well after much growing up and mistakes I am a Sophomore in High School at Meadow Brook. My theme song is Dirt Room by BlueOctober.

I L o v e
+ Sleeping
+ Being Alone
+ Grey, Les Paul, Electric Guitar.

I H a t e
- Anger
- Broken Guitar Strings
- Carrots

H a u n t e d H a r l e y

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:40 pm
Christofer/Paul/Mason
User Image

"Just get it over with"

╔══════════════╗
My Recent Info
╚══════════════╝

M y N a m e
Christofer Mason

G i v e n N a m e s
Chris, baby

I w a s B o r n A
Boy

O n
December 20th

16 Y e a r s A g o

╔══════════════╗
So Here's This...
╚══════════════╝

Well my story goes.... I've been getting everything I want all my life. But I'm ignored by my older siblings. It annoys me to no end. And the I just disappear and I come back when I want to come back. Most of the time I just go to my room and read or draw. But I just want my older siblings to talk to me. I'm a very friendly guy so I have enough friends to hang out with. But sometimes I still get lonely. Well after much growing up and mistakes I am a Junior in High School at Meadow Brook. My theme song is Queen- The invisible man.

I L o v e
+ Drawing
+ Pulling pranks while you can't see me
+ Cats

I H a t e
- Thunder
- Guillotines
- Being ignored

DutchCherry

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items