I always loved a good romance of the Victorian era. So, I thought to myself 'Why not try a challenge'. Just thought for once this might be something fun for writers who are interested in taking this challenge, and for some fan lovers of the time period Victorian Era.

Following Rules

Theme: Victorian Era.
Anime/manga?: Inuyasha.
Pairing?: Sesshomaru/Kagome. But like I said, you may choose any pairing. This is for fans of the pairing out there.

What about Genre?: You may choose any other genre you wish.
What the time period: Between 1870 though1886. Somewhere in that time period.
As for rating: You may choose any rating you want.

What about Plot?: You can choose whatever plot you wish to create. You can choose whatever plot you wish to create. Arranged Marriage, Mail order bride (something I later came across in one of the Victorian era romance books), Run away bride, Blackmail, and Scandals ect.

Something like maybe for exp. This is one of the books I was reading from the summery.

One of her relatives put her up as a prize in a high stakes card game, and now the gentleman who won is ready to claim her! But she has other plans. She just needs the dastardly rogue to go along with it . . .

He has has no use for blushing virgins. Yet there's no denying the attraction for the beauty standing before him, proposing an enticing wager: He will use all his charm and wit to seduce her into his bed . . . and she only has to resist. If she succeeds, she wins enough funds to secure her own future. If he wins . . . she'll be his.

What about Characters?: Have to be all Canons but you may choose any other different characters based from one of your favorites from an anime series/manga. (Meaning, other characters that are not part of Inuyasha universe)

But remember, some people may not know the characters. So, keep in mind to mention in your fanfic of 'Who the character and what anime/manga is this character based from?'

Anything else?: Lemon is allowed. Steamy, hot, and passionate of course but nothing too dirty.

Is there a due date?: No, there is none. A lot of people can be very busy but if you are interested in doing this challenge please do post and set a month and date when ever you might be available to do this challenge.

If you don't know the time period or what clothes they wore back then, go to my petition link blow the post. Also, here are some links for inuyasha Canon characters which I thought that it might be helpful too. If, you wish to choose any of the other Canon characters for part of your fanfic.