Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor moon revived Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein Isa Sote Eluryh

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:26 am
This spring Sailor moon will be returning to tv. It was announced that there will be a Sailor Moon remake that will be more accurate to the manga airing in spring. www.animesquish.com  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:53 am
Quote:
This spring Sailor moon will be returning to tv. It was announced that there will be a Sailor Moon remake that will be more accurate to the manga airing in spring. www.animesquish.com

That's a manga website...am I missing something here? >_>  

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rein Isa Sote Eluryh

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:57 pm
It features anime as well. Had you examined that part of the site you would find the announcement.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:10 pm
I can't find it  

huggable ghost

Anxious Senshi

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm
Shadow Wolf Nyx
I can't find it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
A loving heart

heart I found it under the forums. But it doesn't say who's remaking it and it's not technically an official announcement since it was just a Spring 2011 season for their website.

I also have done searches for official announcements and can't find any =/ heart

is the beginning of all knowledge
============

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
A loving heart

heart Edit to above post: I went to animenewsnetwork.com. I found an official link, and this is what I got (but bear in mind that this was press-released back in April) heart

Toei Shopping 'Sailor Moon' Anime
All 200 Episodes Available at MIPTV
Published: 04/09/2010 06:44pm
Toei Animation is offering 200 refurbished episodes of the Sailor Moon Magical Girl anime at the MIPTV market that will be held next week in Cannes. MIPTV is a worldwide content market at which producers such as Toei offer their wares to representatives of TV networks and syndicators of electronic entertainment from more than 100 countries. In addition to the Sailor Moon episodes Toei is also offering the rights to the 243 episodes of the 1980s TV anime Dr. Slump, which is based on the manga series by Dragon Ball-creator Akira Toriyama.

The 200 episodes of Sailor Moon would presumably include all the Sailor Moon TV anime series including the original series (46 episodes), Sailor Moon R (43 episodes), Sailor Moon S (38 episodes), Sailor Moon Super S (39 episodes), and Sailor Moon Stars (34 episodes, the only episodes that have never been available in the U.S.).

is the beginning of all knowledge
============

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:47 pm
Quote:

icon_heart.gif Edit to above post: I went to animenewsnetwork.com. I found an official link, and this is what I got (but bear in mind that this was press-released back in April) icon_heart.gif

Toei Shopping 'Sailor Moon' Anime
All 200 Episodes Available at MIPTV
Published: 04/09/2010 06:44pm
Toei Animation is offering 200 refurbished episodes of the Sailor Moon Magical Girl anime at the MIPTV market that will be held next week in Cannes. MIPTV is a worldwide content market at which producers such as Toei offer their wares to representatives of TV networks and syndicators of electronic entertainment from more than 100 countries. In addition to the Sailor Moon episodes Toei is also offering the rights to the 243 episodes of the 1980s TV anime Dr. Slump, which is based on the manga series by Dragon Ball-creator Akira Toriyama.

The 200 episodes of Sailor Moon would presumably include all the Sailor Moon TV anime series including the original series (46 episodes), Sailor Moon R (43 episodes), Sailor Moon S (38 episodes), Sailor Moon Super S (39 episodes), and Sailor Moon Stars (34 episodes, the only episodes that have never been available in the U.S.).

That sounds much more like a DVD release then a TV release D:
IF it happens it sounds cool still.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 pm
It would make sense to do a remake, and not just to make it more to the manga. Sailor Moon has been and still is known as the Queen of Anime. Nothing has even come close to toppling her off her throne, unlike with DBZ (Naruto may be taking his King of Anime title). And look how well FMA is doing. It was awesome as it was. Then they make Brotherhood. More awesome!
Even if this is just a passing rumor, I'm kinda hoping SM will be revived somewhat now that Funimation has the rights. (passed from Dic to Pionieer to Geneon to Funimation) But with Funimation going on the market who know? If they do, I kinda hop they redo the voices, but then again, I'd fell bad for the people who worked hard to do the first one, even if it was kinda bad.  

Coco the Grim Kitty

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cassandra Kindred

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:07 pm
I REALLY hope they do make it on to DVD or TV, either way it doesn't matter to me but as long as we get it more like the manga I will be happy especially if that means 'Michelle' and 'Amara' will be lesbian lovers instead of cousins and that Fisheye will be a male and not a female etc.

And I like the voices in the original dub, it will be sad to see them go if they do remake it, I know I will always have You Tube etc but still, I liked Ami's english voice actor, it suited her, same with Rei's and even Usagi's (to an extent, even her voice got annoying at times and her original, not the 4 or 5 episodes where they used someone else since the original was ill) and the red haired general whos name escapes me right now.

It is a shame they will be gone but in a way it will be nice to see if there are better people who are up to the job.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 pm
i know in japan the released the big books of sailor moon manga...
if only they were in english sad  

CassandratheVampire

Friendly Vampire

huggable ghost

Anxious Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:27 pm
It would be amazing if DVD's were released though. My five year old sister saw me watching Sailor Moon on youtube once (she was 4ish at the time) and started to occasionally join me in watching it. The other day she was in my room and asked if we could watch Sailor Moon toghether ^^ I was so happy  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:26 pm
Haha! I know right! My friend has little siblings around 5 and 8. When she borrowed my Sailor Moon dvds they wanted to watch it over and over.

Sailor Moon Forever!  

Coco the Grim Kitty

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Quirky Kawaii Skye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:24 pm
Rein Isa Sote Eluryh

*GASP* WILL IT BE RELEASED IN AMERICA?!??!?!?! If so what Channel? *squeals* Yes, I am a nerd. x3 But, I have watched sailor moon since before I can even remember. biggrin *runs to tell people even though they don't care*

Sorry for the nerd attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:23 am
OMG!! eek eek
A REMAKE?!!!!!

Awesome!!!
Is it going 2 be on ytv again?!!  

kuinochioficexxx

Bad Quality Serena

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:12 am
as far as i know,the show is being played in italy right now,and in 2011 giochi preziosi is making a toy line featuring dolls,figures,and a remake of her wand.
i saw images of the dolls,and they suck.
the company is known for making there dolls with low quality hair.
they really do NOT look like the scouts that much. so chibi+bratz.

i really do hope it comes back out in america,i miss the show and i barely saw any of the stars season!
plus,i would love new dolls.

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces