Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Demons plain Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:52 pm
An empty plain where when a demon steps foot on it, the gates of hell open.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 pm
Hiro walked onto the plain, sending a black echo through the ground and the gates rose then opened, revealing hundreds of demons that seemed to be waiting for him.
"you want me...come get me!" he yelled out and watched as they ran toawards him. He had nothing except his family, memories of everything else were blocked out of his mind, including Lena.
"let me clear the path for you, yumaki." he muttered and then a swirl of darkness began to surround him.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm
"Hiro stop!" Lena cried. She didn't want him to die over her. She began to walk on the plain, ignoring the demons, the large gate, and the fact that her aura was flaring on its own.

((argh! i've gotta go! byeeee!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:04 pm
((me two. coincidence?))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:40 am
He growled and his hands smashed against the ground. "get away Lena!" he yelled out, his aura flaming into the sky and turning it black while hiros eyes turned white. He was going to make sure that yumaki didn't have anymore worries with demons, but hiro didn't even care about his own health, what would happen to himself. Even If he got out alive, what would he have, sure he'd have his family, but they would have each other, but if hiro got out alive all he would do would just have to face the pain of nikolai and Lena being together...or just leave the school. A body then came from the gate, a very familiar one. "what did I miss?" the man asked in the voice of a bounty hunter...the voice of a ghost.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 am
"No!" she shouted back. "I won't let you die because of me!" She started to cry.

((who knows??? o.o))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 am
He growled under his breath. "I'm not dying for you, you were the only thing That stopped me from doing this, but now I can do it without greif." he said. Hiro knew that the demons would either kill him or yumaki before they stopped so he would give his life for yumaki, Lena was the only reason he didn't do it before, because he had found something he wanted to be with forever, but once that was broken...this was the only path he knew.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 am
"Please! I-I still love you!" Lena begged. She honestly did still love him, but she loved Nikolai, too.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:56 am
He looked down. "I used to love you...more than I loved yumaki, more than I loved my family, I would have burned a century in hell if you asked and would still come back in love with you..." he said and then turned around, then looked into her memorys, seeing how she wanted to cancel the wedding, when she said she loved nikolai, when she kissed him In the woods. "but...I can't love someone...who loves someone else." he said and then watched as the demons came closer and he began to walk towards them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 am
"Don't...please." She pleaded and fell to her knees. "Surely there's someone else out there who's better than me!" she cried.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 am
He turned back around with a sigh. "I'm not trying to be mean here but how many girls has nikolai kissed after he said he loved you in his message,? I can't stand to see you just be used and saved for later while he sees other girls, although I'm sure that Nick won't do that, I just can't stand the thought, there's probbably no girl in this whole school who can replace you...so just let me go." he said as the man who looked similar to ghost stepped foreward.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:12 am
Lena looked down. She hadn't really thought of it that way. She always thought it was the clones who did that. Her eyes drifted to her ring. Hiro was never rude or anything like it, he was a great guy who just loved her. I'm such an idiot, she thought and looked back at Hiro. "I love you, Hiro, I really do, and you pretty much opened my eyes to everything about love." she whispered and stood up. "If you still want to go through that gate, I won't stop you. Just know that no man could replace you." she whispered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:25 am
He then stopped and felt a huge greif, he still loved Lena and...he wouldn't leave her, he then jumped away and the gate sucked up the demons and closed quickly. "I could never leave you.." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 am
Her eyes widened at what Hiro said. She could feel the tears flowing. "I'm so sorry Hiro." she whispered and covered her face so he wouldn't see her crying.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 am
He shook his head. "don't be sorry...please Lena, I love you...and nothing will stop me from doing that." he said.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff