Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Demons plain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:03 pm
(lol i have armageddon in another rp, sorry he's taken rofl )

Armageddon thought about it. He growled as he remembered Jacob. "Let's start with the first brats who got here. What were their names....?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:08 pm
"Rose and Lilly... " eris said with a smirk. "the first runnaways." she muttered before shifting back to her childish forme. "if they saw me in my true forme they'd probably run away before we could do anything." she explained with a small annoyed shrug.
(lol... eris: sad face. crying me: hahahahahahahahahahaha rofl )  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 pm
(lol)

"Where do you think they are?" Armageddon grumbled. I have to see my brats soon, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm
"probably in their dorm, that's where they were last time i checked on them.... and yeah, their boyfriend is with them." she grumbled, her claws streaching out of her hand.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:15 pm
This will take too long, he thought and snapped his fingers. His shadow came out of the ground and disappeared. He looked back at Eris. "Well then, ladies first." he smirked his devilish smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:17 pm
"going after a few of your little brats as well?" eris grinned before she dissapeared in a puff of black and silver dust  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:20 pm
"They need to know that dear old dad is back," he smirked. "Otherwise they'd stay hearbroken." He acted like he hated them, but, secretly, he treated them pretty well and just wanted to check up on them. He watched Eris disappear and walked into a portal of shadows, taking one last look at the now open Gates of Hell.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image

Armageddon walked up to the Gates of Hell, which were shaking uncontrolably. "Calm down." he growled and studied the gate.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:15 pm
After a few minutes he stood up straight. He slit his hand and drew a satanic symbol on the door with his blood. The gates rumbled and began to open, letting a black flame shoot out before it closed again.

The black flame flew around then hit the ground with a large thud. The flames disappeared, leaving a girl in it's spot.

(Just the girl in the pic)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:22 pm
Armageddon nodded at the girl. "Diavolos." he growled under his breath.

Dia walked around slowly. "What took you so long?" she asked in a menacing but soft tone.

"Love you too, cousin." Armageddon growled.

Dia looked around with a bored look. "Such an unamusing area to place the Gates of Hell, no?" she pondered then glanced at Armageddon. "But there are many abnormal people here.... Practice, perhaps?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:14 pm
"I don't really give a rat's a** about this place." Armageddon shrugged.

"Only because you've been beaten in battle numerous times here." Dia said with her soft tone and bored look.

Armageddon clenched is fists at Dia.

"You may go back to your pathetic routine." Dia mumbled and turned to face the school. "I will explore this building... Perhaps I will find entertainment..." she mused disappeared in a burst of flames.

"I really hate her." he growled to himself and disappeared in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:55 pm
the gates opened up quickly and a dark figure soaked in blood walked out with a bright smile on her lips. "well, that was an interesting bannishment." a dark voice echoed out of the figure's lips. "i suppose i should repay the little brats and get rid of their mothers once and for all..." the voice grumbled, and Eris finly moved away from the gates, allowing them to close.
User Image  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:55 pm
"Well, well! Look who's back!" Armageddon snickered as he appeared through the shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm
"atleast i didn't need help to get out."Eris sneered and rolled her eyes as she looked at her hair, always finding her true forme to be a bit odd.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm
"At least I was only dragged back there once." Armageddon laughed.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff