Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Demons plain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:00 pm
all the elementals were gathered at the gates, along with their father/grandfather, Thanatos, to say good bye to violete and chryssy who were heading back to hell.
"see yas you two." rose and lilly smiled at their sisters.
"don't see why you're going back..." Daisy and carnation mumbled as they looked at their biggest sisters. "it's creepy in their..." they grimaced.
"bye moms..." Iris smirked as she stood next to her brother and sister, both of whom were only visiting.
Thanatos just stood their silently, knowing he could visit them whenever he felt like it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:30 pm
"iris gave a tiny sigh as everyone left right after Chryssy and violete left, leaving her with her brother and sister. and then the little toddlers had managed to sneek away from their mothers. "come here you two....." she mumbled, a small smile on her face.
the toddlers gave tiny coos and moved over to their cousins, giving them big, sparkly eyed smiles before they flopped iinto Iris's lap. "what happened to your hair?" they murmured, playing with Iris's now white hair.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:15 pm
Jacob came flying out of the gates on fire. he hit the ground and sat up. "hey, not my fault you guys cant take a joke!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:20 pm
"what was that about?" Iris asked, tipping her head to the side as she looked at Jacob.
"Daddy!!!" the toddlers cooed and waved at their father from their spot in the middle of their tripplet cousins.
Snowdrop and Nightshade turned their heads to glance at Jacob with creepy smies before they went back to playing with their cousins.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:22 pm
"i kind of...switched some of the girls' tampons with party poppers in there. apparently they have no sence of humor" he chuckled  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm
{OW!!!!}
"i don't blame them for getting pissed! that hurts!" Iris grumbled and gave an annoyed glance to her brother.
"been there done that....twice" Nightshade smirked before he got hit by his sisters. "ow..." he sighed and rubbed his head.
The toddlers gave tiny smiles as they played with their cousins but tipped their heads to the side at the new word their dad had mentioned. "was T-tampons??" they murmured and looked at him, waiting for an answer.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:33 pm
"funny as heck to watch though" he chuckled "erm...you guys want to tell them?"
((XD its hilarious ive done it!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:44 pm
"you're their dad. you tell 'em" the triplets murmured as they looked at him. "oh... and in a way... you're our uncle.... just figured you should know..." they shrugged.
The little toddlers started to frown, getting impatient about waiting.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:55 pm
"Im a guy! i dont know what they are for! i mean, i know whn you use them, but i dont know why"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:58 pm
"it soaks up the bood..... and it goes where guys go." Snow said in annoyance, shakng her head.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:04 pm
"oh...thats odd." he said. "still, just imagine that...but with party poppers" he smiled  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:01 pm
whatever...." the toddlers shrugged lightly and then snuggled into their cousins. "Iris...why your hair white?" they asked again, playing with her stark white curls.
"because... this is how i noramlly looked.... when i was born...." iris gave a soft sigh aned looked away.
Snowdrop and Nightshayde looked away as well, as if avoiding a sore topic.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:12 pm
he chuckled a bit. "nobody has a sence of humor it seems  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:26 pm
"well... we just don't find it funny." the three said. "and their too young to know what we're even talking about." they shrugged.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:39 pm
he shook his head. "anyways whats going on?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games