Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Demons plain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:54 pm
The masked man merely chuckled at the boy's question, the glint in his eye revealing that he was smiling softly. "Who am I? I am many things, each of which are unimportant to you." he said gently before snapping his fingers. Only a fragment of his power showed as dark tendrils climbed out of the ground and wrapped around Armageddon. "You are very interesting." he said as Armageddon was taken into the shadows. "But I cannot own a puppet that already has a master." he said with a small sparkle of amusement in his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 pm
He sighed as his sword disappeared. "Aren't we all controlled by somebody?" He asked with a soft smirk. "And if you think im interesting, wait till you meet my brother." He muttered a he looked into the distance. "The boy always has a trick up his sleeve."  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:22 pm
"There is always someone controlling the whole chain." the man mused, not even looking at the power that radiated from afar. "I do hope you will come to the wedding tomorrow." he said calmly as tendrils of darkness slowly wrapped around him. "Though, I am sure you already know that it will be unforgettable." he chuckled before the darkness teleported him away.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:15 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav exhaled through his nose as he returned to his desk. He tried to assure himself that he could take care of at least one visit alone. Of course not, it was terrifying. Demons were far less pleasant than the angels. He had to visit one of the demons that hadn't possessed a human yet despite being in the human world. When he tried to talk to them all he got was screeches and things thrown at him, so here he was, with a bruise on his cheek from an airborne can, sitting in his office and waiting for Shiloh. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long. But this was Nikolai, so it might just take a year.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"An order is an order..."

The door burst open, a six-armed demon thrown to the ground. He tried to get back up, only for Shiloh's foot to land on his cheek and shove him back into the ground, hard. "Understand?" he grunted, grinding his foot emotionlessly into the demon's face. The creature whimpered and nodded, then flickered away after Shiloh finally removed his foot. Looking back up to Gustav, the man blinked twice before speaking. "He's going to possess a human sometime in the next hour. I already have the paperwork ready." He walked over to Gustav's desk, several files under one arm. He set them down before the man, opening the first two for Gustav to sign.The monocle was burning a hole in his pocket, but he wanted to wait until Gus wasn't looking to catch a peek through it.

"... and I am nothing if not obedient."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav nearly jumped out of his desk when the demon from earlier fell down on the floor in front of him. However, getting up would expose himself, so he crouched down and hid behind his desk. There he saw through the cracks Shiloh stomp on him. Once the demon was gone, Gustav got up and took the files he was handed. Clearing his throat, he pulled his chair back towards his desk and sat down, gazing at the files. "Excellent work. Were you able to get the invitations?" he asked between flipping pages.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

He shook his head. "I'm to return later to pick them up. Turns out that Leon's the one that has them." He paused, then spoke again. "Are you sure that you really want to go with me? I don't mind going by myself." He scratched the side of his neck, looking away. Since Tobias' appearance, he'd been much more talkative, at least with Gustav.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"It's fine. Besides, all of the Sins will be attending. We can get the workload for the entire month done in those few hours." Gustav assured while waving his hand dismissively, continuing to write a few things in the files at his desk. He didn't want to go, honestly, but he liked the idea of not having his bodyguard around even less. "That was a long time for no invitations, though. Were you caught up by the demon? Or did Nikolai try to make you run errands for him?"

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"I had some things to take care of for myself. I was hungry." He paused, taking a moment to savor the taste of sin still on his tongue. It was the second time he'd eaten that month. Seeing Tobias again had really done him good. "I also sent one of your nicer suits in to be dry-cleaned and prepped for the wedding in time. Is there anything else you need from me at the moment?" he asked, hands behind his back.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Is that right? Thank you." Gustav nodded. When asked what else was there to be done, he waved his hand dismissively. "No, that's fine. Go ahead and head home. I'll call you if I need something or if someone barges in." he dismissed. Shiloh was acting strange, but he was too busy to focus on it.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh nodded, then moved closer to Gustav and leaned over his shoulder. He reached out a hand, pointing to a paragraph by Gustav's hand. "You missed that clause. Strike it or he'll be able to run free in the human world for three months of the year without a single possession." Standing upright, he walked around the desk, then started for the door, taking the monocle out of his pocket and holding it over his eye and he peeked back at Gustav.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav shivered when he read the clause. The last thing he needed was another wild goose chase with that guy. He signed it as Shiloh pulled out the monocle, unaware of the object.
Through the thin glass of the monocle everything looked exactly the same, except for Gustav. Behind him were large, brown wings that looked stiff and cramped. Covering every inch of the wings were large chains with countless locks pulling the chains down to the ground where a mess of them coiled around the bureaucrat's feet. Every time one of the wings moved even a fraction the sound of chains swinging and clanking against each other could be heard.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh nearly dropped the monocle when he saw the wings, managing to slip it into his pocket once again before his mouth ran away with him. "Gustav." He said the man's name very softly, very strangely, but quickly recovered and turned to go again. He needed to get back to where Nikolai was and ask him about this.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces