Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply Old Threads
Lights Out!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:54 pm
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

The ticking of a clock rings throughout a room, looking around, your character sees nothing but black. They sit on a chair, wooden, one not meant for comfort. A light shines above them, but there's no way of being able to tell where the light is coming from. Suddenly, the ticking stops there's no sound to be heard. Silence. So quiet that you could hear a needle falling to the floor. Just as suddenly as the noise had stopped another light came on about 10 feet in front of you. Laying on the floor underneath the light lays an important object in your characters life. Whatever it may be, your character gets up to go get it. As if they have no control over their body. The more they move towards the object, the further it seems to get away. Suddenly a man in all black stands under the light.

"Here is your sanity."

Taking it, a pure white evil grin appears on his face. The teeth seem to glow against the blackness of the man. It is as if he's nothing more than a shadow.

"Someday, it will be mine."

With one quick snap of his fingers the entire room becomes dark, and the man disappears.

~~~~~

When your character wakes up, there will be some who find that they aren't where they had last been at, and not with the last person they had been with. If I forget someone tell be below.

• Aneise & Sarina - Diego's House
  • Nikolai & Nix - Nix's House
  • Alec & Delilah - Alec's House
  • Daisy & Willow - Daisy's House
  • Cyrus & Diego - Cyrus's House

When your character wakes up the radio in the room will be playing.

Song playing:
Billy Joels...

~ For those characters who aren't active in the roleplay and you want to get back into it, just let me know in here and I'll pair you up with someone. =]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 am
Side Note:
I forgot to say that when your character tries to get out of the house they're in, they'll find that all the doors are locked, all the windows are locked and they all have steel coverings on the outside of the doors and windows. There will be tests of sanity.

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

Old Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas