Submit

Pitch_Black_Wolf

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 am
hi heres how i started beliveing in ghost

Once long long a time ago i lived in this house no one lived beside me only 1 house and no cars go pass our house we lived near this forest my friends never came to my house over to play cause they said there was a ghost in that house when i went home i asked my mom that y does everyone say that theres a ghost in out house my mom said there just talkin rubish once on sundy my mom and dad was gone to a party i was all alone in my house i was watchin tv i kept hearing these scary sounds i tried not to belive in them but it was comin from my room when i went in there no one was in there and i heard the sounds again i tried to run but it was dark outside i was scared then i prayed and the sound was gone i didnt really belive that time there are real ghost but there r the next morning i woke up and told my mom and dad then my mom called the old man that lived before us and he told us that before we come to this house there lived a boy my age and his mom and dad they were always happy but once the some people came and fired this house and they died in that house but then we were ghost and there happiness was gone but some other people came and bulid this house again and the ghost said if anyone comes in this house again we will do soemthign badd so thats how the man told us and then we moved on to anther house  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:27 am
I don't think there are such things as ghosts. What people say are ghosts are demons to me. ALL of them. I don't believe anyone stays on Earth just because they have some unfinished business. If that were true, then we wouldn't have any space and be feeling their presence 24/7. No one escapes judgment when their time is up.  

Tegru

Crazy_Little_Red_Head102

2,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:30 pm
I believe! My mum does, too xD  
♪ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash