Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:51 pm
So I have a huge crush on this guy and its like I know if I get to know him he'll like me back. And he only seems to notice me whenever I'm upset, about to cry, or just gotten over crying and i can never bring myself to say hi to him and i have zero classes with him, plus he is always with his friends whom quite frankly, 2.8/3 of them don't seem very fond of me. Plus I'm sort of an outcast at my school. How can I get his attention?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:14 pm
Just have the courage to talk to him and don't care what is friends think of you , You seem very nice person and so good luck.  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm
I won't lie. This sounds like it's going to be reeeaaalllllyyyyy hard for you. It's not easy being an outcast (I'm hoping you at least have some friends for support! If not, you've got us! ^_^), and liking someone on the 'inside'. But, perhaps you could try this?

You know that old saying, 'the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach'? Well, why not try going through his friends? I know you said they weren't very fond of you. But, do you know why? I'm not saying you should find that out and completely change yourself so they like and so this guy will like you. That'd just be one big lie. But, maybe if you knew about it, you could find out something about how others see you. For example (certainly not saying this is true), say they dislike you because you are proud, you hate being wrong, and if you ever are it's not your fault, you misinformed. Remember, this is just an example! Now that you know that, maybe you can say "Huh. I am like that, and I should work on that!" There! You've just imporved yourself! Try to show off your good point to these guys. Be super nice when they're around (and when they're not, for that matter, for one should always be nice!), and make a point to say hello or goodmorning to each of them, including this guy you like. Maybe they'll notice you more often, and think 'Hey. She's pretty nice, saying hi to me all the time. I wonder who she is...'

BAM!

You've got his attention. ^_^ It's really all up to you, though. Being yourself is important, though. If he can't like you for you, than a relationship isn't going to work. You need someone to respect you, love you, and want whats best for you. If this guy can live up to that, and see past your 'outcast' status, than girl, you have wonderful taste in men.

Good luck, sweet! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:39 am
damn, this is some good advice and I do have a small group of friends. I'll definitely try that!  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items