Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:16 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"The science of it all is simple."

Alan didn't even look to the man beside him, crossing his arms and lurching forward. His hair fell over his face, and he didn't speak. It was more in an attempt to keep his stomach from emptying itself that he kept his mouth shut, and when he heard Reed whooping with joy at the ride, his frown only deepened. The scientist never once looked back to the musician, not even when they were getting out of the cart. He kept his arms crossed over his belly and his head bowed, eyes staring at the ground. That was a terrible, terrible, terrible idea.
He was so shaken that he didn't bother to ask about the markings on Reed's face.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"You were my everything."

The heat finally getting to him, Reed pulled a thin rubber band from a pocket in his vest and pulled his white hair back into a small ponytail. He glanced over, expecting that smug arrogance to be displayed on Alan's face in the form of a tight frown, but instead he a shell of a man. The scientist looked terrible. He was three shades pale and looked like he would hurl at any moment. Pursing his lips while going through his options, Reed settled with what was least embarrassing and put a hand on the smaller man's back. "Come on, the bathroom's not far from here." he said gently and walked him to said restrooms, which were just a few paces away. There were a couple people in there, one in for the same reason as Alan and the other using the restroom for it's natural purpose. Both were in their stalls and didn't make any attempt to make conversation with the others inside, both just wanting to get on with their lives and make the best of the rest of their day. Because they wouldn't mind the reason he was here, Reed opened one of the stalls and ushered Alan inside. "It'll be easier to let it out then hold it in for the rest of the day." he advised and rubbed the man's back like a mother would when her child's sick.

"Your music will live on."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:59 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan didn't really process what was happening, his brain still struggling to regain its balance. He didn't even really understand anything until he was bent over a toilet, one comforting hand that didn't belong to him on his back. The scientist made a small sound in protest, grumbling. "Get your hands off of me," he half-heartedly grunted before his stomach finally landed upright and whatever was in his stomach previous shot up and out. He paled in disgust as he vomited, one hand trying to keep his hair from his face and the other reaching for Reed's shirt and holding him in place.
One everything was out of his stomach, including enough stomach acid to dissolve a small tub, the physicist finally stopped, grabbing at the toilet paper roll and dabbing his mouth with what he'd managed to rip off. He wiped away what was on his mouth, closing his eyes as a headache appeared partially leaning on Reed. "My head hurts," he groaned, wincing.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Reed put an arm around Alan to help steady him. "You spat up a lot, it probably dehydrated you." he assumed and flushed the toilet before walking the scientist out. He walked slowly as to not bother the smaller male and stopped when they reached a nearby food booth. He ordered a bottle of water for Alan and looked down at him when the worker went to get it. "You want anything to eat?" he asked, feeling a little guilty for practically forcing the guy on the ride - Even though he told him he could get off!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Still firmly clutching Reed's side, the reluctant teacher opened his green eyes and looked over to the menu, flinching at the painful light of the sun. He brightened, however, at the offer of a particular food, and returned his gaze to the much taller man beside him. "Funnel cake," he said simply, thick voice slightly pathetic and more childish than he ever wanted it to be. His hand gripped tighter just a bit, the other one on Reed's back loosening just a bit. "Pl-please," Alan added, although he practically had to force it out, using it so little that he'd almost forgotten about it.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

A bead of sweat rolled down the side of the band director's head when he heard the feeble request. The parent in him wanted very badly to deny the request because of how bad greasy food was for a weak stomach, but the pushover parent mixed with the weak manners he heard broke him, and he ordered it.
The food came out and Reed paid. Balancing the food and drink with one arm and Alan in the other, he managed to get him to an empty table and sat him down across from him, setting the food down in front of him. "Drink the water first." he instructed. "Then take small bites of your cake. Your stomach won't like that much after what you've done."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:36 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Now seated, the world stopped spinning long enough for Alan to take the water into both hands and start drinking it. The cool liquid rushed down his throat, soothing the rough course that had previously been burned by stomach acid. Inside his mind, Alan chuckled as he named the chemicals present in gastric acid, finding it ironic that his precious science had been what was making him hurt. After downing a quarter of the water, the young scientist cautiously brought bits and pieces of the delicious fried treat to his mouth, eating slowly and swallowing painfully. "I don't like water," he griped, although he did pause to drink more of it. Now he was just trying to save face after acting so pitifully.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Tough." Reed snorted in response, not showing an ounce of pity. He observed Alan as he ate, making sure he didn't stuff himself and end up hurling again. After enough time, the musician spoke up.
"Why didn't you just tell me you don't like roller coasters?" he asked. "I know there are some people that will ride it but scream like girls, but you had a phobia. Why didn't you tell me sooner? It can't be for pride's sake since you ended up like this."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:46 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan shook his head, not wanting to answer as he shoveled another bite of the fried dough into his mouth. He stared down at his food, not wanting to talk about anything, and besides, his reason was stupid. However, at some point, he realized that Reed was never going to let it go, so he murmured a response. "I didn't want you to laugh at me," he mumbled, setting his clenched fists on his lap and exhaling slowly. "I can't stand being laughed at."

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

There was silence between the two. Then, a wadded up piece of straw wrapper flew at Alan and bounced off his forehead. "You little brat, you'd jump off a cliff if it meant keeping your pride, wouldn't you?" Reed grunted, an angry look on his face. "Dammit Alan, I'm going to laugh at you no matter what and find something to make fun of. That's what comes with being a friend. If there's something you don't want to do then just tell me!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:19 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"I don't like amusement parks!" he finally cried, although his head started hurting once more, pounding against his skull. "There's so many people, there's no privacy, the food is usually terrible, the rides are scary and the Ferris Wheel almost always breaks down when I'm on it. I'm afraid of roller coasters and I don't like crowds because every time I'm in one, someone gets handsy and what's more, whenever the person I'm with wants to go on rides, I'm too scared to go on the rides they want to go on and I'm stuck all by myself and I don't wanna be alone!" Slouching, the small male angrily squinted his eyes as he glared at his lap, hot tears rising and starting to drip onto his coat that was already making him sweaty and hot. Reed should've just left him alone in his lab.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah
Don't you ignore Leon and Nikki. I need to see Nikki turn into a super seme.

Reed de Févin

User Image

Another wad of straw wrapper bounced off of Alan's head. "Then you should've said something before we left." Reed said, still showing no signs of pity. "Alan, you're in your twenties at the very least. I'm not going to baby you and say that everything's okay and that you're a poor little guy. You're an adult. If there's something you don't want to do then speak up." Done scolding, the director got up from his seat and looked down at Alan. "If you're done and feeling better then I'll take you to your place so you can rest and get out of this crowd." He didn't look happy.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:42 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan sat still for a minute, quietly thinking. He'd been treated as a child most of his life, turning into a bratty adult the moment he earned his degree and attempted to separate from his father. Reed was right, it was time for him to step up and be a big boy. With a firm shake of his head, he sat upright and looked over to the Ferris Wheel, knowing that he needed to face his fear. With a small grimace, he stood and directed himself at it. "I want to go on that," he stated, half-eaten food forgotten.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah
Don't you ignore Leon and Nikki. I need to see Nikki turn into a super seme.

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Don't be stupid." the director retorted. "You just said that you hate that ride. Besides, you don't look like you've fully recovered."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:04 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"If you're too afraid, you can stay down here," shot Alan over his shoulder as he started walking over to the ride, unbuttoning his coat as he did. He wouldn't take it off, but he did keep it open to allow the wind to cool off his body. Now standing in the fast-moving line, Alan wouldn't be moved .Reed was right, he was an adult. He had to make his own choices.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas