Patch 4.0.1 drops tomorrow

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lishuss

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:36 pm
******** a!!!!!!!!
get to have kickin pyro and bitchin elemental shaman with thunderstorm early!

suck it, annoying a** paladin in my last BRD group who said i controlled my mana much like an incontinent crackhead controls his bladder, what do you know, you dont even GET an offensive ability until like lv 8  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:36 pm
Hey they changed that for us XD we start with Crusader strike now. Oh and how are you like the new changes? Tanking is such a b***h now, so far all our guilds tanks are still havin trouble generating enough threat. DPS has really gotta watch how hard there goin, 13k dps is gonna be a no no until the tanks figure out how to generate an ungodly amount of threat.  

XxDvanxX

Invisible Smoker

7,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lishuss

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:29 pm
well blood has overtaken pallies as cruise control tanking and i kinda dont liek that cruaser shares a cd with HotR. i lvoe that ability and, if im not misteken, it doesnt give you holy power which means u can hardly ever use it.

not to mention they took away holy shield and worked it into the new resource and made it full of retarded busywork that's completely unneeded

but i dont care, my mage is ******** godly now with pyro. sure arcane does more damage TECHINCALLY but i'd much rather have about 12 dots up on 4 people that i need to keep an eye on than constantly spamming arcane blast until AM procs, thank you

oh and yes, my shaman ROCKS with mana now. i didnt know they were making lavaburst a lv54(ish) spell, but damnit does it make shaman leveling easy as s**t. hell ikeep accidentally pulling aggro from tanks because im not used to doing damage that i would have to add both my health AND mana together to reach the same number as one LB crit XD  
World of Warcraft

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games