Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Election 2010 Predictions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 am
Well, we're pretty close to the date. Make your predictions for the outcome of the election here.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:55 am
we are going to take the house and senate Rember need a job fire polisi we might pick up some democrate govoner seats but we need t get out to the voters and help our canidates  

debtholiday

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:41 am
Micheal Barone is predicting a blowout that could rival or surpass the 1894 Elections, and this is one fella who's judgment is pretty solid. But I am not stupidly optimistic, I believe it is POSSIBLE, but barely. Gaining control over bicameral control would be incredible, and would allow us to destroy the Healthcare Law. Also, with how this President has displayed his utter hatred for those who oppose his viewpoints, the next two years of Republican Congress and Senate would destroy Obama, because the man seems likely refuse to cooperate. It can hardly be said we are at critical mass right now; out of control spending, inept government effectiveness, corruption spreading like the flu in a 3rd Grade class, an out of touch 'regime', and fiscal irresponsibility. I think that November will tell the people in Office two things:

1st, who is boss. Never ever should elected officials publicly put down the citizens...especially the ones who elected them. Stark, Reed, Frank, and Sestak are a few such who have done this repeatedly.

2nd, what needs done. The American people know what they want, and won't listen to people who tell them 'what's best for you'. The Healthcare Law clarifies that. As do the 2nd Bailout Package, and a slew of constantly failing stimulus packages. The people want responsibility, accountability, honesty, and most importantly...to be listened to.

I am not saying any one party is perfect at this...as both are responsible for mismanaging our country. What I am saying however, is that the American people want what they expect. And the past two years they have made it clear. Enough of calling the citizenry 'the masses' thats only a step above 'the unwashed masses'. They have had enough with bodies of peaceful Americans being denounced in public as 'terrorists' despite doing nothing to harm a soul. They are fed up with the arrogance to walk in front of the people to sign a law they absolutely did not approve of. In my opinion if the people in one voice shout 'no' you should kill the bill then and there. Anyway, enough of my ranting. I just hope the Republicans win a majority at least. A supermajroity liked 1894 would be phenomenal...because it would take years to rout that kind of majority...especially if gets things done.

Facts about the 1894 Congressional Elections

Total number of Seats in the House: 357

Republican Victories: 254
Seats Won/Lost: +130
Percentage Control: 71.1%

Democrat Victories: 93
Seats Won/Lost: -125
Percentage Control: 26%

2.7% Controlled by Populists and Other Parties.
1 New Seat Added

Note: As far as I am aware, this is the ONLY time a two-thirds Supermajority was ever obtained in the United States House of Representatives. And mind you, the Republicans held that majority for almost 20 years. Not even the 2008 Election comes within miles of this 'realignment election' (Democrats control 53.18% of the House as of right now). The 1920 Election is the only one I have found that comes close. In which the Republicans held 69.4% of the House.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:12 pm
It is finally the time! It is time my fellow republicans to take our chance this election! If we can out-number the Democrats any bill we want to pass is in our hands. Pray that we can get our Republican Senates and Rep.'s into office so we can put an end to homosexual marriage and the healthcare bill, or any other document that is unnecessary.

To confirm what i mean by the homosexuality part is that God made us as woman and man and gave women the part that men need to use in order to make kids. If we pass that bill God will be displeased at our actions. How would you like it if you told someone not to take something but then someone made a rule that said it was ok to steal the object(s)?

Concluding this article I will briefly sum up the purpose of my small discussion. We need our Republican Senators and Rep.'s to out-number the Democrats. We can pass or rid any bill or law that we think will destroy or help our country. If you want your voice to be heard to me PM me or set-up a meeting to talk. I also have discussions with the Governor of my state and many other lobbyists’.  

Fuhrer Fincher

Aged Genius

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

BarryKlob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Republicans will take the house and the senate. Next election we'll get rid of RINOs again and win again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 am
General_Schultz
It is finally the time! It is time my fellow republicans to take our chance this election! If we can out-number the Democrats any bill we want to pass is in our hands. Pray that we can get our Republican Senates and Rep.'s into office so we can put an end to homosexual marriage and the healthcare bill, or any other document that is unnecessary.

To confirm what i mean by the homosexuality part is that God made us as woman and man and gave women the part that men need to use in order to make kids. If we pass that bill God will be displeased at our actions. How would you like it if you told someone not to take something but then someone made a rule that said it was ok to steal the object(s)?

Concluding this article I will briefly sum up the purpose of my small discussion. We need our Republican Senators and Rep.'s to out-number the Democrats. We can pass or rid any bill or law that we think will destroy or help our country. If you want your voice to be heard to me PM me or set-up a meeting to talk. I also have discussions with the Governor of my state and many other lobbyists’.

I like what you say ^^ But I will interject one slight of hand XD

As a victim of California (Since California is on it's way to Orwellianism...it's safe to stop calling ppl here 'citizens'.), I have witnessed the battle on Prop 8. I personally voted no on it. But what pisses me off above all else...and I would have the same rage if it passed, and a judge banned it. Is that the Federal Judge (openly gay might I add...conflict of interest anyone?) did one of the most blatently corrupt and twisted things that sadly isn't able to be stopped now. (I have ALWAYS said the Justice Branch wields FAR more power then the Executive or Legislative) This judge dictated legislation from the bench. The PEOPLE of California voted 'NO' by the fair democratic process. Overturning the actions of a majority of the people (of whom the Government serves...or is SUPPOSED to...hint hint?) is a solid F*** YOU to the people.

Now my main point is, that even IF Prop 8 passed. I wouldn't like it...but I also would accept that the people chose their path. IF they regret it...hey...you said 'YES'.

Prop 19 is also like this. I am gonna vote 'NO' not because I hate weed (never done it), I simply don't care. But ah ha, why vote on it at all if I don't care? Because it still remains under Federal Statute as ILLEGAL. Supremacy Clause FTW. XD

All those Potheads who will try to light up in Sac when it passes (it likely will), are likely to be arrested by the DEA. And their gonna wonder why...well if they where SMART voters (Um...if they had brains at all they wouldn't inhale toxic smoke for pleasure), they would have read the Constitution...instead of using the paper for joints. XD  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

nickelb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:09 pm
we will take the house but i think wew will stay the minority in the senate but we will pick up some seats  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:45 am
nickelb
we will take the house but i think wew will stay the minority in the senate but we will pick up some seats

Not so sure...I mean look at the filthy mud Dems are slinging without return by republicans. I mean...last night's debate in Kentucky...urgh. Conway should be ashamed. I mean...he publicly and directly slandered and offended Rand Paul. 150 years ago...those where dueling words. O.o

And to add to it...the audience gave him a standing ovation when he REFUSED to shake hands with Conway for his despicable behavior.  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

nickelb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:33 pm
well its just that this class already has many republicans in it now the other are sitting ducks  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:32 pm
nickelb
well its just that this class already has many republicans in it now the other are sitting ducks

What do you mean? Class? Sitting ducks?  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

nickelb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:35 pm
the senate splits into 3 classes one every 2 years so were in class 3 it has a lot of republicans in it as the others dont  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:47 am
Everyone just needs to be a Democrat for self goverment.  

all powerful god

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff