Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts III, my thoughts.(Heavy Spoiler Warning)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want Co-Op play in KH3
  Of course
  No way
  Not Sure
View Results

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:12 am
Okay, so with Birth by Sleep here and RE:Coded in Japanese a lot has been discovered about Sora's fate. I made this thread so people can discuss what they think will happen in KH3.
SPOILERS!!!
My ideas:

It will be the last KH. I am going to get so much hate for that, but face the facts people, there has been so much leading up to it, Days, BBS, Coded and 3D that they'd have to make it the last one.
Sora will become a Keyblade Master.
Roxas, Xion, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, and possibly Axel will return.
Xehanort will be the main villain.
Xemnas and Xehanort's heartless, along with the nobodies, heartless and unversed may be resurected.
The hooded figure from the secret boss battle in BBS could be either Xehanort or a servant/henchman of his.
Sora will rescue Aqua and Ansem from the realm of darkness.
Sora and Kairi will kiss.
Yen Sid will die fighting Xehanort.
Disney Castle will be attacked by Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed.
Maleficent will follow Xehanort, then attempt to overthrow him, but will fail in the process.
Queen Minnie will lay the smackdown on some bad guys.
You will be able to play as Sora, Riku and Kairi.
END OF SPOILERS!!!
If anyone else has ideas, feel free to post them here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:16 pm
lol. When does it come out and what platform?  

BleedingInkXIII

Broken Winged Calamity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:08 pm
lol Yen Sid will be just like Dumbledore.

Here are my thoughts from watching the secret ending in BBS:
I believe that Sora will go out in search of Aqua, since you last see her at the World of Darkness where Riku and Sora are at the end of Kingdom Hearts: II. With Aqua around, the Ventus that is sleeping deep inside of Sora will react abnormally due to her presence. As for Terra/Xehanort, I don't know how that is going to go. Since Xehanort became a Nobody and had no heart, maybe that same heart found it's way back to Terra's armor? ( The armor that is left at the Keyblade Graveyard. ) Who knows.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:42 pm
DeathStarXII
lol. When does it come out and what platform?

ya i want to no too  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

khforever12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:52 am
I seriously agree with you I mean have you noticed that Sora's nobody looks nothing like him. So I thing that Sora's nobody is acutally Ventus's nobody but the thing that confuses me is who is namine. (ok I know who she is but why does she not look like kairi. Also King Mickey is probarly gonna tell sora about birth by sleep so yeah Kingdom Hearts 3 is gonna be AWESOME!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:40 am
khforever12
I seriously agree with you I mean have you noticed that Sora's nobody looks nothing like him. So I thing that Sora's nobody is acutally Ventus's nobody but the thing that confuses me is who is namine. (ok I know who she is but why does she not look like kairi. Also King Mickey is probarly gonna tell sora about birth by sleep so yeah Kingdom Hearts 3 is gonna be AWESOME!!!

Have you played BBS yet? Just curious.

Roxas looks like Ven and not Sora because Sora joined hearts with Ven so when Sora turned into a heartless Ven's heart entered Roxas.

And Naminé actually looks a lot like Kairi.
Naminé/Kairi

You probably know this by now but I was just making sure. c:

Hilfin

Nascere Dio

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:35 am
all i can say is i think that xemnas/xehanort will come back- but as terra is xeahnort maybe his heart will be in a new nobody and end up like riku did. sora will find out about ven and the keyblade masters- aqua, micky and then find out about ven and terra- creating a story line of him saving aqua to devour xeahnort- but he doesnt need to as ansem said at the end of bbs that he had been stuck there and does know how to get out!- what i dont get is why doesnt ansem or aqua appear in the realm of darkness when riku and sora are there- are they maybe in the real worlds yet?  
Kingdom Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games