Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Hey. :]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Headstrong Demon II

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:59 pm
Hi. Would anyone want to talk? I just bought a lot of clothes, but I bought the newbie clothes, I think they're cool. Plus I only had a few thousand gold on my hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:08 pm
hey..im saving up ....though i've never been good at saving...i hear my moneis oging 'Spend me you stupid b***h ' lol  

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

II Headstrong Demon II

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:24 pm
Kyss Kyss
hey..im saving up ....though i've never been good at saving...i hear my moneis oging 'Spend me you stupid b***h ' lol

Lol. That sucks. Do you like to buy a lot of stuf Well once you start getting the money you need.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:56 pm
Hi there, I like to spend my gold on clothes since I often changing my avi style xd But now I'm saving up and stop shopping hehe..

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:27 pm
Well for me and gold; its either buy this or suck up. I hate questing lol I never seem to get the items I quest. What I did was delete all of my wishlist items (that were really expensive XD) and added more simpler gold shop items. It sorta works I guess. My gold is like a voice inside me going "Spend me! I'll get you that cool item you've always wanted! If you don't I'll kill you!" How can I be so good at finacial stuff in real life but not on Gaia lol? Newbie items are cool. You can mix and match them to create awesome cheap avis!  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games