Welcome to Gaia! ::

RoseSoul Tribe

Back to Guilds

this guild will be a community of RPing, Debate/Discussion, Art/Litterature, Contests and Fellowship. 

Tags: roleplaying, fantasy, contests, music, occult 

Reply RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum
emergency Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:35 pm
i don't suppose anyone here knows how to deal with hearing the news that one of your damn closest friends has been gunned down by gangsters?

i just got the news. one of my friends called me and let me know, that they were just out doing their thing, and some Bloods came up with guns. they all ran, and one of my Best Friends, Malachi, was killed.

there wasn't anything anyone could do... they were being chased, and couldn't turn back for a second. they called an ambulance, but apparently they saw only 3 chasing them, and one stayed back. we assume he finished Mal off.

they called his Cell Phone, and one of the Bloods answered it, bragging.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:41 pm
I am so sorry for your loss. That is absolutely tragic! I wish I could say more but you have my thoughts and condolescenses.  

Underworld Priestess

ScarletFrost
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:43 pm
**TIGHT HUG**

I really don't know anything that can help. Even my husband, who has been though this sort of thing more than a few times before, can't offer any more solace than "it happens." crying He suggests to just try to remember the good things, the better times, and not to start a gang war. He also says the best thing to help ease the pain is to find a physical shoulder to cry on. I know that typing over PMs isn't as good, but I'm always willing to listen to anything. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, for what they're worth. (I know our religious views are polar opposites.)

Wish I could do more to help, but I'm way over here in L.A., so I'm not very useful. Still...**HUGS**  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:46 pm
:hugs you tightly.:

.... i've dealt with this kinda thing before, but... this time it's Malachi. it's Mal, he's known me since we were babies, we're Brothers when it comes down to it!

part of me is wailing and raging and just ready to head out there and tear them limb from limb, but i've gotta stay calm. they have firearms, and if i do something stupid my friends will too... damnit, i didn't realize until just now how much of a Leader to them i realy am... they wanted to go back and i just snapped at them not to, reminding them that none of us have any guns.

they listened, without any question... now, if i were to lose my cool at a time like this, i dunno what's gonna happen....

they're coming over in a bit, so i won't be on too long...  

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:34 am
people are stupid a*****e pricks
im sorry you lost your friend..
-hugs-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 am
I am so sorry. It is really hard to lose a friend. And then hear some ******** tard brag.
You have the right to cry, sob, scream, yell, and much more.
That is all I have to say to you. I give you my Sorries.  

Layla Oleander

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eltanin Sadachbia
Crew

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:09 pm
Wow, when it rains it pours...

My heart goes out to you and the people who were close to Mal. I have nothing truly helpful to say, so all I will do is say that if you want someone to talk to, or a religious sort of perspective to rail at, I'm here.

I am also proud of you for keeping a level head for your friends. It shows a strength of character, and let no one tell you that is weak not to be the hand of vengeance. Let the love you have for Mal be reflected in how you take care of those of your group who remain to grieve for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 pm
"Wow. I don't know what to say, non of my friends or family have died on me yet...I am really sorry. I don't think my religion would be a help right now seeing as all it can say is that "It happened for a reason' and i don't think any one wants to hear or believe that, so. I hope everything gets less painful and...the guy's get shoot in a gang war-I mean....that karma has it's way with them".  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:17 pm
i'll be honest, gang war is the last thing i want. most o my friends are in fact Krips. the very reason i held myself in check was because i didn't want anyone else getting killed cause any of us lost our heads and went on a blind rage.

it is very true that Death is just a Transformation, and very likely that everything is Destined. i'm not sure how to properly express myself right now. after being calmed down by some David Lanz, i went Stoic.

Elta, i am curious though, what kind of religious/Spiritual support you had in mind. please, go ahead and do your thing, whatever you were thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm
Honestly, I would just allow you a rant if you needed one, and give a view that may help to eventually help counter any destructive feelings you would have...

As a Christian, many of my kind of consider my views on death a bit off kilter. I do believe in senseless and purposeless death. We are subject to the consequences of other people's decisions, and to the decisions others make of their own free will... It is not God's will for people to hurt other people. It is not always God's will for a person to die, and those deaths are without purpose... initially...

I don't believe God's will was for Mal to die...

BUT...I do believe that God loves us infinitely so that to balance the senselessness of such deaths, those close to them are given the ability to make premature transitions mean something. Whether it is through education, or appreciation, or whatever those people closest can make of it, and it will be done with God's blessing.

Sorry if this sounds confusing... I am pretty tired... I hope I didn't hurt where you are already in pain...  

Eltanin Sadachbia
Crew

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Eltanin Sadachbia
Crew

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:44 pm
If anyone read my last post before I edited it, please note the edit. PLEASE!

Like I said, I am tired, and I left out a couple of important words, so it didn't really make sense at first and it sounded malicious in one place redface ... I really love you guys and the last thing I would want to do is hurt anyone here. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 pm
hmm... i am rather confused on this part.
Quote:
BUT...I do believe that God loves us infinitely so that to balance the senselessness of such deaths, those close to them are given the ability to make premature transitions mean something. Whether it is through education, or appreciation, or whatever those people closest can make of it, and it will be done with God's blessing.

could you clarify, please?  

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Eltanin Sadachbia
Crew

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm
Chieftain Twilight
Quote:

Well, I believe that every person has a purpose to which they are here. I don't believe anyone's purpose is to die. I do believe God loves each one of us and that we walk in His will while we fullfill the purpose He has for us...

Yet, sometimes, people go against what God wants for us. Sometimes they sin and hurt people. They use their free will and choose to do what is wrong. The people who killed your friend were not doing God's purpose. I do not believe it was God's will that your friend died... at the moment, your friend's death has no purpose...

Yet because I believe that God loves us, I do believe that God has given people who are left behind after such senseless deaths the ability to take the vanity away from it. You and those who were close to Mal can keep the spirit of the purpose of his recent life alive by keeping his memory in a positive and constructive way, thus turning the insanity of his death into to a new way to spread his individual light...

Sorry if it's more confusing. I may need to wait for tomorrow to respond. I am stumbling on words in my head now...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:47 pm
That's so awful, and the loss on its own would be really hard. I'm so, so sorry to hear that. I don't really know what to suggest. Don't let it it control you but also be careful, please. Losing anyone, especially someone close to you, is always hard and I can only say that we can all do it in different ways. Keep yourself and his memory alive.

We all care about you. I know I haven't been around that much but even so. You can message me if you like. If you want to talk, I'd like to hear.  

Figuren

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm
Eltanin Sadachbia
Chieftain Twilight
Quote:

Well, I believe that every person has a purpose to which they are here. I don't believe anyone's purpose is to die. I do believe God loves each one of us and that we walk in His will while we fullfill the purpose He has for us...

Yet, sometimes, people go against what God wants for us. Sometimes they sin and hurt people. They use their free will and choose to do what is wrong. The people who killed your friend were not doing God's purpose. I do not believe it was God's will that your friend died... at the moment, your friend's death has no purpose...

Yet because I believe that God loves us, I do believe that God has given people who are left behind after such senseless deaths the ability to take the vanity away from it. You and those who were close to Mal can keep the spirit of the purpose of his recent life alive by keeping his memory in a positive and constructive way, thus turning the insanity of his death into to a new way to spread his individual light...

Sorry if it's more confusing. I may need to wait for tomorrow to respond. I am stumbling on words in my head now...

hmm... feels alot to me like you are trying to say that God's Will has a direct link to the way we conduct our lives on the Material World. o.o i suppose that should be what most christianity believes, but it just feels like a new concept to me. xd  
RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff