Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Absence/Vacation Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:32 pm
This thread's purpose is to make the rest of the guild aware if you are going to be absent for any period of time (That way, we won't worry about you or send out a search party). The other function of this thread is to make the crew of the guild aware of those who won't be able to post should a census or roll call come to pass.

Please post here with the below form if you are going to be absent from the guild for a significant period of time.

Name:
Departure Date:
Return Date:

If you don't know when you'll be returning, just guess or leave it blank.

Thank you!

Absences:

NONE! MWAHAHA! Everyone should be back whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:38 pm
This is probably pointless because everyone knows that the real Zach is gone. In fact I can name about 2 people here that even knew he existed in the first place. But, I figure you guys aught to know, he is returning February 25th. Honestly, unless he lets me (Elainya for those of you who've been under a rock) keep the character, I can almost guarantee that he'll virtually disappear off the face of Gaia. Unless I drag him on.  

Zach McClure

Elainya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:47 pm
^As to the above statement, I know it's a bit early, but hey, too early's better than forgetting. I'll be gone from Feb. 23 to ??? (Latest would be March 7 or cool when Zachy gets home. I might be online during his 10 day home leave, but if so, it'd be real short. We have other things planned than to sit around on the net, though I do want to show him how evil I've been with his character.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:46 am
Name: thaxul
Departure Date: March 10th
Return Date: March 19th

Name: thaxul
Departure Date: April 26th
Return Date: April 28th/29th  

Thaxul

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:23 am
It's already posted in the Announcements thread that I shall be absent for most of the week until school ends but...whatever.

Curumo: I suggest putting the most recent absences/vacation retreats in the first post, along with warnings of inavailability of members.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:33 am
That's a good idea. 3nodding  

Thaxul

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:46 pm
Done and done.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:43 am
Name: Hironaur
Departure Date: 2/12/05 (later today)
Return Date: Some time after 3/5/05

This time of year is always REALLY busy for me. I might be online for a few minutes, or on AIM or MSN while doing homework, but probably not on Gaia.  

Hironaur

Vendie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:19 am
Name: Vendie
Departure Date: 2/14/05
Return Date: 3/19/05

My life seems to have gotten extremely busy as of late sweatdrop I'll try to be on as much as I can, but until my spring break (and mine) (March 19th) I probably won't be around much.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:21 pm
Spring break technically started today. I'll be gone for the most part (since I have to go to the public library to get Internet access at home) from whenever my mom picks me up this weekend (hopefully tomorrow) until about 21 March.  

Rhaella

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:59 pm
Name: Zurgi
Departure Date: 03/13/05
Return Date: 03/18/05

Edit: You know what I realized? I could just edit curumo's post and add this information in rather than actually posting it. *goes to do that* Ah well, this can stay here too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:16 pm
Name: Onoj
Departure: March 19th
Return: March 24th

I am going to New York for Spring Break! I get to see the Producers on Broadway!

Dude! You're going to New York the day after I leave New York! o.O Freaky.  

Onoj

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:58 am
Well, I'm back, but I'm going to be leaving again. I really miss Gaia.

Name: Hironaur
Departure: 3/21/05
Return: 3/30/05 or around there

I'm going to Washington DC for spring break. Never been before.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:16 am
I updated the list and took myself off since I'm back 3nodding And made it all into words rather than all the "03/05/14" and whatnot because it's easier to read..

And it makes it look more uniform xd And I organized it according to return date.

What can I say, I'm bored.  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:28 pm
*Is back so removes himself from the list*

oh, I should add this too, when my Frenchies are coming to Ireland, I wont be on the computer at all.

Name:Thaxul
Departure Date:April 7th
Return Date: April 16th

Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out