Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just Us Girls

Back to Guilds

This is the place to Chat,Roleplay,Play Games, And just have fun 

Tags: gold, lottery, friends, movie, girls 

Reply The Main Floor
What would you look like and act like if you were a BOY!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:10 pm
Okay..... So.....ur.....What would you do, if one morning you woke up and you were a teenage boy!!!What would you look like?What would you act like!!!!!Wait........what the Hell would you wear!?!?!?!?!
EXPLAIN!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:22 pm
Well I would have light brown swayed hair and light blue eyes. I would wear a navy blue baseball hat and a matching fitted blue Converse teeshirt plus a pair of dark blue jeans and a pair of vans. My name would be Chris Hollister I would go around town saying I just moved here from North Dakota and I would join the football team..(LOL I can't even play football xp ).Plus I wouldn't treat girls like s**t because I am a nice guys not like those jerks at my school. So yeah!

I would make a pretty good guy (lol)...What about you  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

kristinah321

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:32 pm
ehhhh idk...... maybe cute with black hair and blue eyes i would wear.... idk a shirt pants and underwear with no bras O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:49 pm
well i'd be more attractive as a guy as I am a girl probably (not saying I'm ugly, I'm just sort of average-looking) and I'd probably wear baggy pants and plaid shirts and have dark brown hair (looks black) Almond-colored skin, dark chocolate colored eyes, and thick-but intelligent looking glasses  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

Fee blanche

Shy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:55 pm
I'm hoping I'm a boy in my next life >w<

I would be Homosexual, Metro, or Bi.
My hair would be spiked, and blue [or pink, or purple xD]
Andd, my eyes would be dark green.
I would wear skinneh jeans, and bright t-shirts, and awesome bright shoes.

Yeah, I'll probably be the Misfit.

EDITZ; Oh And I'd Probably Cross-Dress Alot ;D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image

Ⓩetsumei ⓈⒶⓎⓈ . . .

Hm, interesting question. My appearance would be, black shortish hair. Made the emo way, thus falling over my eyes at times. Which by the way, my eyes would be grayish, blue or green. I would wear faded skinny jeans, preferably dark blue or black. Maybe a shirt with my favorite band on it or just a cool design. My favorite pair of converses, purple, red, black or blue. Or my favorite pair of converse boots, purple, red, black or blue once again. Depending on my outfit that day.

I wouldn't treat girls like s**t but I would be a little mysterious and antisocial. Somewhat popular. I would be highly talented when it came to music and my skill would lie in playing the guitar, the drums or just rocking out with the microphone with my band. I would kind of be a mixture of skater boy and emo. Yeah. . . now I just need a guy like this to come into my life. . .

ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

User Image

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 pm
So, did I wake up as a guy with a girls mind, or am I totally a guy?
Assuming it's the latter, I'd probably be a lot like I am now. Red hair, glasses, definitely nerdy, fairly thin and fair-skinned. Clothes wouldn't be much of a problem, assuming we go shopping right away. I imagine I'd look rather Irish.
And I'd be very polite, because that's how I was raised.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:23 pm
Katsumi Katana
So, did I wake up as a guy with a girls mind, or am I totally a guy?
Assuming it's the latter, I'd probably be a lot like I am now. Red hair, glasses, definitely nerdy, fairly thin and fair-skinned. Clothes wouldn't be much of a problem, assuming we go shopping right away. I imagine I'd look rather Irish.
And I'd be very polite, because that's how I was raised.

Ok you are fully guy!No girl whatsoever!  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:14 pm
if i woke up as a guy i would have to have 1 blue eye and 1 green, along with short dark red hair. i would wear black baggy pants with a black fishnet shirt under a black bearter top, and a black trench coat with a hood. my ears would be pierced twice along with my tounge. a blue fire dragon tattoo wrapped around my wrist. i would also be a loner unless i could make friends. i would be hot tempered, and treat girls with respect as if they were my sisters.

sorry if it sounds like a girl but thats how my friends described me if i were a guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:17 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ⓒarolina Ⓢays...
╚══════════════╝

User Image

interesting topic, i asked this to my friends a few days ago lol
Well if I were a dude, id be gay, be cause i will always like guys not girls. Id wear...boy clothes, whatever they think is fashionable, first thing id do if I were a guy, go make some Yaoi!!!!! lol
oh and I go to everyone and say, "sup...my names Kyle" XD
id look like myself but with shorter hair (I have dark brown hair btw) and, I always wanted blue eyes, can I change my eye color does that count? lol

User Image

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 pm
iKawaiiKyle
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ⓒarolina Ⓢays...
╚══════════════╝

User Image

interesting topic, i asked this to my friends a few days ago lol
Well if I were a dude, id be gay, be cause i will always like guys not girls. Id wear...boy clothes, whatever they think is fashionable, first thing id do if I were a guy, go make some Yaoi!!!!! lol
oh and I go to everyone and say, "sup...my names Kyle" XD
id look like myself but with shorter hair (I have dark brown hair btw) and, I always wanted blue eyes, can I change my eye color does that count? lol

User Image

Sure whatev!You may have changing eye colors!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 pm
I grinned when I saw this question smile

Hmm... I'd definitely keep my name, I mean, I'm the ONLY person named Hunter in the ENTIRE school! I'd wear only Hollister, Nikes, and Aeropostle (since thats what all the guys wear rolleyes ). I'd make sure I'd still be friends with all of my friends that are girls, since i hate guys who only have guy friends but are completely sexist. And I would join some sports teams just to have a few more guy friends too.
Id be funny, charismatic, very social and always say hi to everyone every morning... Like I do now xD. I'd be nice to the ladies (hugs and high-fives will always be a must). I'd join Theatre since it's fun! And not because it's an easy A
Id hope that I'd be taller than I am now (like 5'8 at least, instead of 5'5). What would you think of a guy with moderately tan skin, full lips, auburn eyes, and EXTREMELY CuRLY hair, because that'd be me wink

Rooney Faire

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:01 am
I'd have dusky brown hair with a really long fringe, I'd keep my big...I mean really big slate grey eyes, I'd be short, skinny, sickly pale skin (as usual XD) and really long fingers (for piano playing, it's a natural thing for me) and my name would be...
Erol!
I luv that name! it's so cool, my last name would be Smith
I would wear a short sleeved yellow top with a caution slippery floor sign on it but instead reading:
it takes skill to trip on flat surfaces
a long grey jacket, black collar, baggy jeans, red converses and last but not least
GREY BEANIE!
beanies ftw!
I would behave sorta like I do usually, I'm kind of arrogant and have to have the last word in everything, I would desperately want a car, but spend most of my money on friends, I lurve videogames (jak, mario kart, CoD, eternal darkness, fatal frame, final fantasy ect)  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games