Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Maikeru Denki's posting tests.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mykal

Camp Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:33 pm
Maikeru Boui

The Double Slashing Knight of Justice.

User Image
"Hello, I am Maikeru Boui, The Double Slashing Knight of Justice! My Double swords can cut through anything!" Maikeru boasted.

He walked off into the distance, and did not ever return. He trotted along the desert, until he came to a little oasis village. With his lances apart, strapped onto his sides, he proudly walked into the village.

He bought so supplies in the local shop, and was on his way. Blah blah blah, filler filler. "Talkity talk talk!" 'Thinks about cake.'

((This is my Out of Character chat. I do not like this, for it strays for the rp itself. sad . Well you can use abbreviations, say things like LOL, and use emoticons just like I did, but I do love expressing my emotion through my words. I LOVE writing narrative writings, and stories of sorts. biggrin Note, this is also Size 12. razz ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:03 pm
Maikeru Boui

User Image

User Image
"Well, what is the problem with you?!" Maikeru asked with his voice filled with rage.

After a couple hours, he had enough. "That is it!" Maikeru announced, "I will not take your bullshit any longer! Kiss your life good bye!"

He pulled his swords, and quickly slashed of the suspect's head. "It is done," Maikeru sighed.

Mister Mykal

Camp Man-Lover

Mister Mykal

Camp Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:52 pm
Maikeru Boui

User Image

User Image
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

CXCASDLKHLASHGLAHNG:LASJFLJAEFJASKDFASJFASFASJKFASK:JDASLDFLAKSHDFLKASDLKNASLKDNALSKDNALSKHND

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

"Teehee." 'Teehee.'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:57 pm
Maikeru Boui

User Image
"Well, what is the problem with you?!" Maikeru asked with his voice filled with rage.

After a couple hours, he had enough. "That is it!" Maikeru announced, "I will not take your bullshit any longer! Kiss your life good bye!"

He pulled his swords, and quickly slashed of the suspect's head. "It is done," Maikeru sighed.

Mister Mykal

Camp Man-Lover

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces