Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Cupid's Dance Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image Eric stood up walking to the bar he stopped next to Elliot "Another rum sir." he said he looked at Elliot "Are you new to town my boy?" he asked as the man gave him another glass of rum and he took a sip  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:11 pm
Tanuki Ookami
~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>

User Image Eric sat in a quieter part of the club he had a glass of rum in one hand as he watch people dance and have a good time he smiled at the younger ones as they danced the night away he took a sip of the rum waiting for somthing exciting to happen

~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>~~>>

User Image
Elliot noticed Eric across the way. His face became red and hot, he felt like he was going to melt. "Uh no I uh...." He stuttered. "I don't get out a lot... I uh...." He cleared his throat and stayed quiet.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image Eric laughed "You are adorable boy." he said and ruffled his hair "Im Eri, and you are?" he asked as he took a seat next to Elliot  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
Elliot shook a bit, "I-I'm Elliot...." Elliot slowly looked down at his hands on the table and twiddled his thumbs.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image "No need to be nervious boy." he said and smiled "Its a pleasure to me you Elliot." he smiled again "This club is no place for a young man like you."

(I have to go for literaly a few minute going from my grandmas hosue to mt other grandmas kk))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:30 pm
Tanuki Ookami
"No need to be nervious boy." he said and smiled "Its a pleasure to me you Elliot." he smiled again "This club is no place for a young man like you."

(I have to go for literaly a few minute going from my grandmas hosue to mt other grandmas kk))

User Image
Elliot pulled the beanie he was wearing, over his eyes a bit. "Nice to meet you too Eric..." He responded. "I'm only here to clear my head..."

((Lol okay, take your time.))  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image "mmmm." Erci lifted the beani up and looked at Elliot "A handsom boy like you shouldn't hide his looks you never know you might get luck." he said with a smile and lifted Elliot's head up with her pointer finger and thumb he was close to Elliot's face and smiled "Come with me where its quit." he said hopping off the stool and leading Elliot to where he was sitting befor  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:46 pm
Tanuki Ookami
"mmmm." Erci lifted the beani up and looked at Elliot "A handsom boy like you shouldn't hide his looks you never know you might get luck." he said with a smile and lifted Elliot's head up with her pointer finger and thumb he was close to Elliot's face and smiled "Come with me where its quit." he said hopping off the stool and leading Elliot to where he was sitting befor

User Image
Elliot didn't sit. He just stood quietly. "Um... so... how are you doing...?" He tried to ask politely.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image "Im quit fine my boy, you are shy i can tell, come sit and have a sip of rum it will....calm your nerves." he said aas he took a sip of his rum he patted the seat next to him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:55 pm
Tanuki Ookami
"Im quit fine my boy, you are shy i can tell, come sit and have a sip of rum it will....calm your nerves." he said aas he took a sip of his rum he patted the seat next to him

User ImageElliot sat and picked up the drink. "I don't really drink, sir..." He said with a bit more confidence. He stared at the drink for about ten seconds, before taking a sip. He coughed a bit, and took another sip.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image "Now sit baack and relax he said as the song change and people (Mostly men) came on to the dance floor and began dancing  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:06 pm
Tanuki Ookami
"Now sit baack and relax he said as the song change and people (Mostly men) came on to the dance floor and began dancing

User Image Elliot sat back and asked naively "So you're uh... gay?" He stopped and thought for a minute, "Uuh never mind... don't answer that..." Realizing he already knew the answer to his own question.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 pm
Tanuki Ookami
"Now sit baack and relax he said as the song change and people (Mostly men) came on to the dance floor and began dancing

User ImageElliot quickly took another sip.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
Timid Mishu
Tanuki Ookami

User ImageElliot quickly took another sip.

Tanuki Ookami

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 am
Tanuki Ookami
"Of course im gay.' he said with a laugh then looked at the boy he sighed "You are a very shy boy aren't you well i wont keep you any longer you may leave if you wish." he said with a sincere voice[/imgleft]

User Image But Elliot didn't want to leave. He took another large sip and said, "No... I'll stay..." He said with a small smile. He knew the drink was getting to him.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff