Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Cupid's Dance Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image eric chuckled at the boy he then stood up taking the rum from him he pulled hom out of his seat "Come along if you drink like that you surely wont remember the ngiht." he said as he walked out of the club "Now i am on my way you may join me if you wish or stay here at the club and drink the night away."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:18 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Eric chuckled at the boy he then stood up taking the rum from him he pulled hom out of his seat "Come along if you drink like that you surely wont remember the ngiht." he said as he walked out of the club "Now i am on my way you may join me if you wish or stay here at the club and drink the night away."

User ImageElliot looked around the club for a moment. He stared at Eric for a bit, "...I guess I'm done thinking anyway..." He began to follow Eric.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:02 pm
Timid Mishu
Tanuki Ookami
Eric chuckled at the boy he then stood up taking the rum from him he pulled hom out of his seat "Come along if you drink like that you surely wont remember the ngiht." he said as he walked out of the club "Now i am on my way you may join me if you wish or stay here at the club and drink the night away."

User ImageElliot looked around the club for a moment. He stared at Eric for a bit, "...I guess I'm done thinking anyway..." He began to follow Eric.
"come with me then." he said grabbing elliot's hand

((post here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22805843 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
Luna walked into the club and looked around.She felt happy she got to have fun.She sat at one of the chairs and just watched everyone dance.She wondered if someone would dance with her.  

GentIe Love

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Avedis Dala

Avedis swiftly walked into the club, hood over head, shades over eyes, and a scarf covering his mouth, and walked over to the DJ stand, and pushed the man aside, stopping the music, "Greetings, I will be taking over the music flow tonight. I am DJ Avedis, but people 'round town call me Bass Drop. Enjoy!", he said when he moved his face close to the microphone, but only moments later, began to play more loud, upbeat music, Dubstep to be exact this time. He removed the scarf from his mouth, and took off his shades, but left his hood on, and the lights around the club started to change to the colors, red, blue, and orange, "Lets have some fun shall we!", he laughed over the microphone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:38 am
User Image

he walked in the club looking around. he made his way to the bar and sat down. he smiled at the bartender. "give me the perfect martini." the bartender nodded, walking away and coming back with his drink a few minutes late. he smiled and started sipping it. "thank you." he turned around in the bar stool, watching the dancing. he wished he had someone to dance with.

after finishing his drink he got up a left. he was going to the park.

[EXIT]

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out