Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Football Field/Track Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:56 pm
Every school needs one! blaugh

Football field/Track  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

Feels like a teenage dream...

Julia ran into the football field and screamed in joy, holding onto riku's hand tightly and she smiled brightly. She liked all the lighst that were shining down on the field, and her. She let go of riku's hand and did some dancing a bit in the light for the fun.

The way you turn me on...

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku was a little stunned to see her become so happy he then just stared quietly standing there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

Julia smiled and grabbed onto riku's hand and giggled lightly, dancing with him a bit "Come on, riku! dance with me!* She smiled and danced a bit, waiting for him to dance also with her.

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku started to sway with her but he still silent...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

Julia didn't like the silence and decided to read his mind. She waited to see what he was thinking while they danced and she made herself turn like a ballerina in his arms and she giggled lightly.

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku thought to himself I hope she knows I am not the best dancer.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 am
User Image

She giggled and swung around him and stopped with a smile "So? it doesn't matter if your a good dancer or not." She smiled at him reassuringly and took his hand "Here, i'll teach you if you'd like~"

The way you turn me on....

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku said smiling Ok that would be good.... he said waiting for her to start.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:25 am
User Image

Julia nodded with a smile and took his hand, putting it onto her hips and she put her hands on his put another shoulder. She smiled "First, do you know how to slow dance? Since this one is easier i'm teaching you this first." She smiled and waited.

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku was a little surprised at how different Julia was from anyone else he then said Well , kinda but not really....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:36 am
User Image

Julia nodded and moved the the right and smiled, while clicking her feet when she moved. She kept her arms on his shoulders and made sure to keep riku's hands on her own hips "Just move to the right. Then back. Front then left. Got it?" She smiled down at their feet.

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku smiled as his hands were on her hips and said I think I am getting the hang of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:52 am
User Image

Julia smiled and moved her hips, like swaying them when his hands were on her hips. She moved and looked at their feet, looked up at him for a few seconds then kept on dancing. "Doing good." She smiled.

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku thought to himself This is nice.... he then said You think so?  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff