Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Football Field/Track Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:58 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock grew slightly, baring his teeth angrily. "Hey! I don't mentally undress anyone but Ethan and Henry Cavill!" he protested before shrinking back to his size and running a hand through his hair. "Well then, what do we know from the crime scene?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"Could you please stop staring at me like that, I'm beginning to feel violated." Fredrich said dryly before looking back at the cadaver. "It was a set-up, obviously. A woman attempted to murder Chester, but he fought back. In the end, she won the fight, and even then she kept going." He grit his teeth. "I won't feel satisfied until we catch her. For all we know she may be getting another trap set up for Ethan."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:08 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Oh please, like a scrawny stretched-out white boy like you could satisfy me!" Lock adjusted his white jacket, then started for the car. "Knowing the killers I've been exposed to in the past, the trap may already be setting off. We've got to find the next target, and fast."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:16 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich turned to follow after Lock when he noticed a panicked looking officer running towards the other group of cops.
"There's been a new victim!" he yelled out, making the black clad detective hesitate in his step.
"Really? Who?" asked another.
"Marcus Wilhelm." Fredrich froze completely. "He was hit by a car. Should be in the hospital right now." The cop hugged himself and shivered. "This Ethan guy's cursed, you know. That was the second person he met and look what happened!"
"We're going to the hospital now!" Fredrich yelled at Lock as he ran into the car and practically jumped into the driver's seat.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:18 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

With a groan, Lock slid into the car and buckled up, revving for a good fast car moment. "Jesus Christ, this chick's a lunatic! First his friend, now his brother. I swe- SOMEONE'S GOTTA CALL SHIRLEY!" Pulling out his phone, he dialled the never-before-used number and pressed TALK, holding the ringing phone up to his ear.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:22 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich was zooming down the highway at high speeds when he heard Lock yelling. "Keep it down!" he scowled and gave him a sideways glance. "Who's that? Your girlfriend?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:27 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"No, it's Mark's, you moron," he snapped, waiting impatiently for her to answer. "If anyone's down there, she's got to be."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A young man with chocolate brown hair peeked through the bleachers to watch the football team. He was just... just looking for some kind of scandal, was all! Maybe football players were taking steroids! Or maybe there was something else to the linebacker leaving mysteriously one day. What was his name? Damian? Yeah, that's what he was looking for. Not... Not that Keller kid! He didn't come here to see what he looked like all sweaty or... or breathless... Nothing like that!!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:05 pm
Keller Green

User Image

Meanwhile, on the great field, a player jogged from the group to a cooler. He took a cup, setting it under the spout to fill it. Once the cup was filled with ice water, the player reached up and pulled off his helmet, revealing the sweaty, glistening features of the quarterback, Keller Green. He reached up to push away the black locks from his eyes, then tilted his head back and drank the water deeply. With a smile, he then crushed the cup and started walking towards the bleachers, strong body well-outlined by the very thin, and very well-fitted practice uniform.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

Leslie caught his breath when he saw Keller take his helmet off. His hair was clinging to his sweaty face, oh and that strong jawline! Leslie quickly grabbed the sides of his head. What the hell was he doing, thinking this way?! Keller was a guy! He was a guy! That just wasn't natural!
Glancing back up, Leslie stiffened when he saw Keller walking towards the bleachers. Sh-Should he stay or should he go? H-He was sure he had more than enough to write about, but... He'd be able to see Keller's butt...
Therefore, the young journalist hid deeper in the shadows and waited with baited breath.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:45 pm
Keller Green

User Image

The teen stopped at the trash-bin, tossing the cup in and leaning on the great plastic tub. "Damn it," he murmured, cursing for a rare moment. Those supernatural players really made him work hard to be the best, but whatever. Varsity was varsity for a reason. He ran a hand through his wet hair, closing his eyes for a moment as he caught his breath. He was so exhausted, what from daily practices that dragged on for hours and the night hours that he and Helen pulled. It was a miracle that he could stand, much less keep up as the star player.
Keller was yanked from his thoughts as he heard his name called, looking up to see the players and coaches going in to the locker rooms to shower and change. Practice was finally over. "I'm comin', hold your horses!" he shouted, back, pushing off the trash-bin and standing up straight. The artist then reached for the edge of his shirt, pulling up until the wet shirt had been removed from his strong, muscled body. He moved to tug off the pads, tossing them into the waiting arms of a freshman water boy, and then started walking towards the locker rooms, well-built body attracting attention from men and women alike. And to think, he was even better looking naked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

Leslie puckered his lips in surprise when he saw Keller bend over. What a remarkable a**! So... So firm! So round! He wanted to squeeze it so badly! Leslie shook his head again. No, no, no, no, no! Stop thinking like this! This is wrong! This is taboo! By the time he looked back up, he saw Keller strip off most of his clothing and head back to the locker room. Oh God. He had a remarkable body. Such sweaty muscles, he could cling to them. Leslie curled his fingers over his chest and leaned against a beam holding the bleachers up. This wasn't good. His heartbeat was going crazy, and his thoughts were filling with nothing but thoughts of Keller. He wasn't... falling for him, was he??

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:59 pm
Keller Green

User Image

Around ten minutes later, a fantastic-smelling Keller stalked out of the locker rooms, followed soon by a group of cheerleaders who asked if he was going to the ice cream parlour after practice. "Sorry, ladies. I can't-"
"Please, Keller? You never hang out with us anymore!" begged a voluptuous blonde, her breasts practically falling out of her uniform and her body practically draped all over his.
"Yeah, don't you like us anymore?" added a brunette cheerleader on his other side.
"Yeah, Keller. We like you so much. Why don't you like us?" whined a redhead who came up behind him to set her hands (and lean her chest) up on his back.
Keller sighed, then nodded. "Alright, alright, but only one drink, and then I've got to get home to study. I promised Helen I would work on my art project as much as possible."
"Oh, your sister is such a spoilsport!"
"She never lets you do anything fun!"
"And she always shows up at the most unfortunate times! That frightening woman-"
"How can you spend all your time with her?"
He tilted his head, then smiled. "I guess because I love her so much. She's my twin, and although we're opposites, we're still siblings. I would do anything for her, and she would do anything for me. That's why she works so hard to take care of me. She's my big sister by a few minutes, but still my big sister, and she only wants what's best for me."
The girls "aww"-ed, tugging him along as they went.
Although, Keller did look back, eyes on Leslie's hiding spot.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:53 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

Leslie felt a surge of anger shoot through his body when he saw the floozies flock around Keller. Get away from him, you perverted bunch! he thought before catching himself. Wh... What was he getting so possessive over? It wasn't like he was in a relationship with the guy? That's right! Keller was a guy! It wouldn't be right! But... Leslie's expression softened when he remembered the kind words Keller told him. He was the only person who didn't make fun of his name. Even that jerk of a sister of his made fun of him. Oh! Speaking of which, those two had gotten awfully close. Every chance he could, Keller would rush off to her and vice versa. Just what was with those two? There was obviously something more than simple sibling affection. Narrowing his eyes suspiciously, Leslie decided to follow after the cheerleader group and see what Keller was up to... Just to see what was with him and his sister and nothing else!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

Leslie gazed at the football team through the scope of his camera lens from his usual spot behind the bleachers. The worst scandal he'd seen so far were the tantrums some of these players pulled. And that new coach was pretty weird, but that didn't make a good story unless he had a relationship with a student. Leslie sighed. At this rate he wouldn't be able to get any juicy stories for the school paper! Where was that linebacker, anyway? It wasn't like Leslie was here for him, he was just curious! Maybe he was hiding something... with that suspicious sister of his!
As Leslie began moving out of the bleachers, something shot through the sky and into the ground a few feet away from him. The impact was strong enough to shoot the photographer back and fall on his butt. What was that?! Groaning, he rubbed his lower back and looked up, feeling his eye twitch at the awesome sight. Some tough-looking redheaded man was standing on the dented ground like it was nothing, and on his shoulder was... Keller?!

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff